Rishina Kandhari quits Tashan-E-Ishq

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Unhappy with the way her track was shaping up, Rishina Kandhari has quit Tashan-E-Ishq, where she was seen as Nikki Sarna, who's a fashionista.The actress says, "This is the first time I have ever quit a show midway. My role didn't turn out the way it was narrated to me. There were a lot of creative differences with the team about the character. Since Nikki was shown to be an NRI, she'll be shown returning to London."Ask her what she plans to do after this incident, she replies, "I want to do something that's creatively satisfying rather than just look like a beautiful artefact. I am focusing on gymming and grooming myself till a good offer comes my way. I don't plan to settle for any regular role."
Seriously CV's instead bring new character.They should develop n give imp to the characters who were in the show from the beginning.
so she will return to london with our cute ishaan
Wow. I'm really not surprised that she left. It sucks that the old characters aren't given a chance to develop or progress in an efficient manner. Even the overall story line is suffering because of this.
Even Yuvi is suffering being the lead villain and watching master villains coming up..
Tashan - E - Villains !!

I would be excited to see villain wars soon! ðŸ¤£
Sad to see u go Rishina... yes sadly the writers use them in the beginning but dump them as the show makes a lil progress... Why can't they have used Nikky in a negative way but who would be slowly turning over a new leaf?
All the best Rishina! Was looking for some more fireworks from you.
CV's could have used Alisha also to create ignite some jealousy in Twinkle mind.That track would have been interesting to watch.This kind of track get ratings.Wife fighting with Husband's ex gf.
absolutely CVS are so many fault in their creativity on characters ... every characters are same chances to show their role a proper way... sorry to say but the way of story, scenes, lines are very imbalance not systematic. well tfs yaar.