Ishita tried 2 kill her own Amma n Sarika, ate chicken 2 save Raman?

sonu_ishradivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Koi aur raasta nahin dikha? 😕 if Shagun is also involved in saving Raman then y didn't she herself try n expose Ashok, as Ashok confined in Shagun fully. Wat was d need of all this death drama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's true simply not logic or senses in yhm 
CANNOT thumbnail
And also scared her beloved daughter Ruhi who she loves the most. Ruhi went into depression thinking her Ishimaa will not return
3fra thumbnail
Yhm cvs used ishra to get trp ones trp get high they back their favourite bitch apshagun shagun yukkk 
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will also don't like If dIS is a plan.its just disgusting for CV to do this.
But a/c to CV I guess der answers would be ishu act is just like RAMAN as dey r soulmates dey do everything identically or so dIS stupidity also same der mistakes also same.dey r fools in love once miss priya Ray wrote it in her post dat dey r fools in love.
So just like RAMAN did many mistake in surrogacy track hurt ishu, ignore her, his family even deny adi plea for vacation for shagun or ISHRA baby, in every possible way try to hide d news N create my in ishu heart N inspite of knowing DAT ishu doubt him he didn't explain to her ,just hurting her
So same is doing ISHITA here instead of baby life its RAMAN life she is saving wid her new friends or soul shagun so her mistakes N act must be above raman's act or her thinking power must below RAMAN as dIS situations is more critical den baby life situation.she can't think properly N like RAMAN obsessed wid baby she became obsessed wid saving RAMAN life so shake hand wid her enemy shagun just like he make paln wid shagun N manoj N share everything wid dem for ishu Happiness.
It's just becomes more stupidity from ishu side N more hurting to all people even ruhi just for his raman.even she paln to kill RAMAN for saving his life wowwow 👏
All dIS just jumbled N enough for one to become expert in cracking ekta serial suspense .
Rishta wahi soch nayi why bahu will behind son she also have rights to act stupid N make strange plan herself widout telling her spouse, dIS shows equality.
RAMAN will now suffer emotionally like ishu had suffered, just like ishu become small in front of shagun RAMAN had insulted or serve to ASHOK.
I don't have equality in sense of try to kill amma N non veg eating wid Raman situation as I already told d motto here is big so d mistakes or stupidity also will be big.(der baby here RAMAN life is on stock which is ISHITA life itself )perhaps like RAMAN stunt of divorcing ishu also copying by ishu N she will file divorce for RAMAN sake in future as per spoilers.
Dis track is just tooo much for us. 😡Edited by ishitaruhi - 8 years ago
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Utter crap!!if Ashok spoke to Shagun about his plan to kill Raman ,before her "death" then what was the need of all this drama,---storywise nothing but trp wise they had to do away with their fav for a few weeks.They think the viewers r fools.
&if its acting y does she hav to make faces &smile evillike when she is alone with Raman. 😕 Edited by Annthew - 8 years ago
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why the hell is Prateek here?
I knew Shagun will be back but why make ishita part of her games. Cvs seem to be living in a bubble, they don't care how unbearable it is to watch saint shagun and surrogacy.
3fra thumbnail
I am sure ishita get kidnapped and this is not our ishita sameone look like her subbu mother saw apshagun shagun so to cover up ishita humshakal did this drama 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a dbt did they show Shagun??? Or ishgun is talking lyk dis???? So that after they kill Raman everybody will blame Ishita???
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3fra

I am sure ishita get kidnapped and this is not our ishita sameone look like her subbu mother saw apshagun shagun so to cover up ishita humshakal did this drama 

will they go matsh way...I doubt tho