Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Awesome os...loved it...

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshitpaul96

OS was really good waiting for next OS

Originally posted by: ..ishra..

awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

perfect๐Ÿ˜Š
wonderful๐Ÿ˜Š

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi_ishra

I m speechless

It was breathe taking
you have written it beautifully
Bang on
Just fall in love with Ishra esp Raman again

Awesum
Superb
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Raman in this one! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: florine_20

Brilliant piece of work. I m starting loving RKB all over again. The way he is standing by her like a rock has left behind all the past mistakes of his. I was somewhat not happy with this kind of track coming but DT's and KP'S performance and raman's support to her is worth watching

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how he was standing by her trying to make up for the mistakes he had made! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail
This is seriously beautiful...& Such a pleasant read...

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update so much! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: Shre28

This was so beautiful. This track is bringing out the love of Raman and this is the only saving grace. I loved how he convinced her about their togetherness! 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked especially how his love was shown in the track and about this OS, glad you liked how he convinced her! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FUNFICTION2002

loved every bit of it..why dont they show something like this on tv in yhm stupid cvs

Originally posted by: -blue16-

Lovely os

Thanks for the Pm!

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Pata nahi show mein kya hoga... 

But ur os was very sweet. 
Everything a woman wants, A Supportive & Caring Husband. 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how Raman was shown in this one! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Mind Blowing 

Fantastic

Prabh. thumbnail
excellent OS Prabh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved it so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeetz

This is such a beautiful os...so heart touching n full of emotions

How i wished it evr ended though
Amazingly written
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: ranisa123

it's nice and soo emotional prabha.yours stories always superb.

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_nikki

awww..it was so emotional..
no matter what...IshRa will be always together..
I m.glad Raman is still there for her...apart from.the family..who are behaving like stranger with her...
loved it

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions and how he was there for her when no one else was! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: ...Forever...

You exactly know what you do to us by your writings, right?? If you don't, then even I can't explain. Coz I don't have words. 

Lovely os Prabh dear
You just sent me to another beautiful world of love
You rocked as always

And very sorry for this late reply

Thank you so much! I don't know what I do, because I only write a story! Anyways lad you liked the update so much! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!