KaYa FF--Love will Find its Way-- Last Part 27/02 Pg 65

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Guess first should say Hi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope atleast few remember me πŸ˜›πŸ˜† as haven't been around since long πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So, hope all doing well with everyone 😊😊
Anyways, instead of blabbering much should come straight to point...few of FB & twitter friends wanted me to do a FF or SS for Kabir Ananya, as I myself have given up on writing fictions long back...😊😊 but still gave in demand & pressure of friends...😊😊😊

Personally I am unsure how much the concept of FF will suit Kabir Ananya...as
I usually dont do FFs for any specific characters...so, this FF gonna be first 😊😊

So, apologies in advance, as writing is something which doesn't come good to me...still ziddi me, try to write  πŸ˜†

Before beginning the FF, a special mention, that the FF will have nothing to do with original storyline of show Reporters, journalism, news anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† neither characters gonna have any resemblance what they had been onscreen...So, can read the FF just as normal fiction just with names being Kabir Ananya

+++++++++++

As have much free time in hand can expect regular UDsπŸ˜›πŸ˜† unless I forget to update or dont get comments to continue... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hopefully we have more parts...depends how the comments are  πŸ˜†  
Still have fun reading this new FF I wud try to keep it a SS .

Lets see, how many readers get interested...but whoever does, can only say..
njoy reading... ...
Any suggestions, criticisms.. all are welcome πŸ€— .

but commenting is necessary'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† silent readers can press the like button to let me know u liked reading the part'
😳😳

Index

Prologue...page 1
Part 1...page 4
Part 2...page 7
Part 3...page 9
Part 4...page 12
Part 5...page 14
Part 6...page 18
Part 7...page 21
Part 8...page 24
Part 9...page 28
Page 10...page 32
Part 11...page 35
part 12...page 38
Part 13...page 41
Part 14...page 43
Part 15...page 46
Part 16...page 49
Part17...page 52
Part 18...page 54

Part 19
Part 20
Edited by -purnima- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavikas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back purnima was missing you! Wonderful stories!!πŸ‘
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prologue

Kabir impatiently waited for the presentation to be over, for him it felt this had been the longest presentation he attended in all his professional career...he doesn't remember when was the last time he was embarrassed to this extent...& asking an apology from "his Ananya" wud be the least he cud do...He mentally chided himself, from where this concept "his Ananya" came from...why on earth he is even giving it a thought...πŸ˜•
They two cant be together!! He cant expect so much from Ananya, she deserves much better than him...

He looked up to the smiling face giving away the presentation, even in dim conference room he cud make out the glowing eyes...the bright smile that can light up anything...He was brought out from his thoughts as his colleague nudged him, as other board members were waiting for his views & acceptance on the project...Kabir just mechanically gave his consent & finished off the meeting...as everyone left, he walked upto Ananya who was just winding up things & ready to leave...

Kabir (tapping on her shoulder)"congratulations, presentation was good...

She gave him the brightest smile which made his heart flip acknowledging his compliment with a Thank you...she turned to leave when Kabir stopped her again...

Kabir--woh...ermmm...wanted to say... I mean... I am Sorry,  us din dinner par Aryan ne jo kaha...woh...

Ananya (interrupted)"aap Sorry keh rahe hai!!  matlab...Aryan ne jo kaha who aapko galat lagta hai...

Kabir(instantly)"ofcourse, it was wrong, usse aisa nahi kehna chaiye tha...uski taraf se...(paused as if realizing something) ek min, mujhe galat lagta hai matlab?...(seeing Ananya smirking back at him) what?? I don't believe this,...tum, Are you crazy??

Ananya (smirked)"Kyun?? Aapse Shadi karne ke liye crazy hona zaruri hai??

++++++++++

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show "Reporters" on 'Sony TV".
The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.

Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank  u for pm Purnima..will  read n comment. And welcome back😊..and thank u once again for posting all ur Previous works on Rajeev. I will definitely read these.Edited by Aalina. - 8 years ago
cSaiP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey..Purnima..😊
Prologue is just awwwesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
New concept n that too completely different from reporters but with some characters... wow😳
Pls go on...n continue ...n give regular updates...i wish i cud get some chapter after ths amazng prologue soon...waitng 4 it😳
elrein_2046 thumbnail
Why you give up writing?? U r an amazeing writer nd prologue is amazing. Nd plezzz i wnt ananya to be smajhdar den d original one.. looking frwrd for an amazing story by you
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the prologue came from you
wow i mean getting a ff from my puri is like a treat 
i am loving it 
your ffs are always different and that what i like the most
so who is this Aryan 
i am waiting for the update my dear 
plz cont soon and pm me
lots of love from me and Dev
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 Purnima Will love to read please continue Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 8 years ago
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi purni...was missing you. ...was reaaallly wanting u to write...grt...pls continue fast...feeling very much interesting
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love anything penned down by u.please continue.