Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone to my new thread.🤗🤗
Yay finally i got my new thread. That too so soon.🥳
I cant believe this.☺️
A big
To all of you.🤗😳
You guys are just amazing.😊
Few people know me from starting and they have seen my growth from starting.
I myself feel that when i came to this forum i was at level 0 and now somewhere i stand at 5-6 (main yeh isliye nahi bol rahi taki tum meri tareef karo😆 i seriously feel so)
This ff is special because this ff got consistently highest liles on each update out of my all stories till now😆. I hope you guys will maintain in future also.🤗

So a big thanks go to my spammers Binu and sue my consistent spammers.
I love you guys. Thanku thanku.🤗❤️

A big huggie to all those people who liked and commented on my post.🤗
And silent readers one thing for you "Tumse na ho paega"😆

So, with new thread my update is also ready plz scroll down.
Again a big thanks to all. Enjoy the update.

Love Vish❤️
Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

KKPRIYA,  Bavini,  asya96585,  sabeera,  sally111lovelyapp,  9849565007,  sharan90,  Lagori,  jottjotthoneylika,  jozoya,  zehra07,  SK_KSGian,  jogicadnikhathfatima,  Niki2794,  ayeshalove,  MitamadZoyaAsadKhan,  parthpathak31,  DarkBecoming,  anju10ak020203,  ruma_kolkata,  fatima30,  ayat20sruthykarthika,  Ihopelove,  jaanu013,  ajanshulmuskaan17rocks,  AttitudeQueen13,  Amina...ankitabaran,  Azraa01,  friendsall,  maha70,  aseelashahjayasree.rao,  LoveSonu2408,  Sanjhari,  MsTiaraSanKsgian,  PriyaCherry,  -ABI-,  binuuu,  Kanwal4salmanMayurChan,  AkaiBara,  suearmaniac,  asifiqbalsh,  sasirnilusoni,  sweet_tehs,  angel_juhi04,  Gulaabo,  gowtuLinsie

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Index:-
PART 10 below😳
MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Hii everyone.
How are you?
Comparatively jaldi aayi phir bhi kuch logo ne bht miss kia mujhe. And i loved it. Tabhi jaldi jaldi likh dia update.
Hope so you all will like it.
Enjoy.

Asad offered zoya his seat and made her sit there with full respect as if he was making her sit on a Queen's throne, atleast thats what zoya thought.
Zoya was more than happy her happiness knew no boundations " Asad you know i didmt wanted this but still it feels so heavenly sitting here, but you know what?"
Asad asked "what?"
Zoya replied "it would be perfect if you sit here. Please asad."
Asad denied "no zoya its for you"
Zoya replied "plz asad. I signed that paper i accepted everything but don't do this. This is all yours. If you want me to be the owner than i ll sit on that couch and work that will be more than comfortable for me"
Asad "but.."
Zoya said "no but asad. Sit here and i ll sit there"
Asad agreed to what he said.

It was sunday morning when zoya was watching Hero movie.
(Scene of movie when radha was drunk)
Radha said "sooraj tumhe pata hai aaj kya hai?"
Sooraj replied "nahi" radha said"aaj Valentine's day hai. Aaj pata hai kya karte hai?"
Sooraj said "nahi"
Radha replied "aaj ke din apni Valentine ka hath pakadte hai uski ankhon mein akhein dalte hai or uske hontho ko" and she passed out.
Zoya remembered something seeing this scene something Similar happened with her. She stressed on her mind and she got it.
"Oh shit. Asad kissed me that night. Hell. That's why he was behaving very weird. So mr. Asad Ahmed Khan ne mujhse jhuth bola. Ab dekhte jao asad miyan kaise yeh zoya aapke muh se sach bulvati hai"
She went to her room and sat on bed being sad.
Asad came and asked her "kya hua zoya?"
Zoya replied "main hero movie dekh rahi thi. Usme vo drunk radha tries to kiss suraj."
Asad asked "so?"
Zoya replied "i never had my first kiss"
Asad's expressions changed and zoya saw this she did a happy dance in mind but pretended to be sad.
Zoya "vaise asad tumne apni first kiss karli?"
Asad didn't replied and stuttered "vo.. Vo.. Yes"
Zoya replied "what the hell? I never kissed and you kissed someone else. Now you see i will also kiss someone else. That dishant in office he is way too hot. Today only i will go with him on dinner. He asked for dinner also i will say yes. Than we will get drunk and i ll share my first kiss"
Asad's blood boiled with that mere thought. Zoya played a little more. "Wait i will go and call him"
Saying so she got up from bed but felt a tug on her hand.
Asad held her hand " you will not go "
Zoya said " i will go. Noone has the right to stop me. Khud kisi or ko kiss kia toh koi bat nahi main kar rahi hu toh problem hai?"
Asad pulled her down but it was with so force that zoya fell on bed asad too lied on her.
He claimed her lips, zoya's eyes again widened. Asad kissed her with all his love, anger, jealousy. He nibbled on her lips, he sucked her lips roughly telling her that she is only his noone means noone can dare to touch her. Zoya was not responding, she cant believe he is again kissing her that too when both are in senses.
As a punishment asad bite her lip. "Yeh thi meri second kiss or tumhari bhi. You are the one with whom i shared my kiss on that night. Dont you dare zoya ever go to any guy. Only i have the rights to touch noone else. And tumhari sari kisses sirf mere sath hongi phir vo chahe tumhari senses mein ho ya nahi" saying so he left from there.
Zoya touched her lips, she was Still in state of shock "asad itna kyu bhadak gaye? Main toh bas mazak kar rahi thi"
Her heart spoke "tumhara khoon nahi jalta jab vo ladkia choti choti dresses pehen kar usko seduce karne ki koshish karti hai"
Zoya replied "of course karta hai. Still jo bhi tha awesome tha i dont remember my first kiss but my second was just too awesome" saying so she blushed hard.

After thay day asya shared a good trustful bond, they were knowing each other. They share some sweet pecks on forhead, cheeks. And sometimes on lips to when other one is sleeping😉. They were more than buddies, love was still to flourish but it was on its way.

--------------------------------
Its now been few days zoya has been working as the owner of the company.
Asad supported her on all points. 

On one fine day when Asya were working in their office working on a porject there assistant knocked on door.
Asad "yes"
Assistant "Sir aapse milne koi MR. Gafur Sidqui milne aaye hai vo keh rahe hai ki he is Zoya Ma'am's father."
Asad was angry but he looked at zoya for an answer, zoya nodded her head in Yes.
Zoya said "calm down asad. At least lets see what he want to say"

Gaffur entered with a happy face, he straight away came to zoya. "Zoya meri bachi, kaisi ho? I missed you. Tum thik toh ho na?"
Asad replied "itna hi miss kia toh milne kyu nahi aaye pehle"
Gaffur was angry but he made a fake happy face "see Asad when i am talking to my daughter noone, means noone is allowed to interfere. And ya i was hell stressed that's why"
Zoya said in a bit rude tone "Asad mere shauhar hai or unhe pura right hai meri life mein interfere karne ka. And ya what stress you were talking about?"
Asad was so happy seeing all this, he was happy that zoya accepted him publically.

Gaffur was angry but for now he needed help so he kept calm "actually i need 2 crores rupees, because my company beared a loss. And i heard that you are the owner of thus company'
Asad had a smirked on his face listening his reason of coming here, shockingly zoya too had the same smirk. Asad didn't got the reason.
Zoya replied "i need to ask from my co partners"
Gafur "but asad is not the owner. He handed over his business to you"
Zoya replied "that's are persnoal matter"
Suddenly najma came in without knocking chirping a Good evening to all.
Najma "good evening bhaijaan and zoya" She lowered jer voice seeing some other person.
Zoya said "aah. Perfect timing sweetheart. I need to discuss something with my co partners"
Zoya again said "Najma he is Mr. Gafur Sidqui and she is my sweet little sister in law Najma"
Najma's blood boiled seeing him. 
Gafur said "aapko tameez nahi hai aap apni bhabhi ko naam se bulati hai?"
Najma said sarcastically "ha ha sari tehzeeb or tameez aap hi ke paas toh hai. And ya please wait outside. I want to talk to my family"

Zoya was behaving strong but as soon as he left zoya broke into tears and slumped on floor.
"I don't think koi aisi beti hogi jo apne abbu ko abbu tak nahi keh sakti" zoya cried.
Najma hugged her "he don't deserved to be call a father. Sshh zoya. Chup. And tell what is he doing here?"
Asad told her the reason.
Najma asked "so you want to give the money?"
Zoya replied "see i dont consider myself as the owner but still i want to give 5 crores to him"
Najma and asad just nodded there head in yes. Najma excused her self and went to make a call.
Zoya called gafur inside. "I am ready to give you 5 crores but in return you will never ever contact me. And ya for the first and last time come to my home and have dinner"
Gaffur was happy listening the amount zoya offered, he accepted the invitation of dinner too.

Asya Najma and gafur went home. Zoya and najma prepared food, gafur got freshened up.

After having dinner at 8 gafur was about to go when najma offered him her audi till airport. Gafur accepted the offer.
He bid goodbye and went.

Asya and Najma were sitting in  living area when zoya got a phone call that Gafur's car met with an accident and he died, but the driver is safe.
Zoya cried a bit, after all he was her father.

Asad and zoya were in room when najma came to them.
Asad "kya hua najma koi zaruri kam tha? Itni rat ko ayi ho?"
Najma kneeled infront of zoya "zoya bhabhi i am sorry. That man deserved a punishment and that punishment was death. I did that accident, i told the driver to throw the car in cliff. I am sorry zoya you can punish me but i dont regret my decision. And as a punishment i already lost my car and i also called the cops telling them you want yo file a case".
Asad and zoya both were shocked. Zoya slapped najma but not too hard. "Yeh thapad isliye kyuki tumne mujhse bina puche police bulai. I know i am sad but pagal ladki you and asad are my family. He lost all the Rights to have a father. I gave him money nit because i wanted to help him but because i wanted to repay him all amount he spent on me. And najma please dont pull such stunts they don't suit you"
Asad scolded her a bit and told her to not do that again.
Najma than said "bhaijaan agar koi meri family ko rulaega i will not tolerate, i will do this again and again because noone has the right to bring tears in your eyes." Saying so she hugged her life line, her bhai and her bhabhi.

At night zoya was sitting on bed sobbing, asad came changing into night suit.
Asad came to her and sat by her side, he knew whe she is crying. He sat there quietly waiting for her to speak. By now they were comfortable with silence and know when to speak and when not.

Zoya spoke keeping her head on his shoulder "pata hai asad jaise bhi the vo still i loved him. Bachpan se he tortured me, ammi toh chali gayi par mujhe unke sath chod gayi. Kehne ko girls are princess of there father but mujhe toh kabhi ek beti vala treatment bhi nahi mila i always craved for love. He  supported me, bas timely paise de dete the. Asad paiso se love nahi khareeda ja skta. I miss my ammi asad."
Asad just hugged her tightly placing a kiss in her hair. "Pata hai ,zoya kuch logo kuch logo ka na hona hi better hota hai. But najma ne thik nahi kia, i will scold her"
Zoya replied "no asad. I don't know kyu usne itna drastic step uthaya but tum dono ke alava meri koi family nahi hai. Us insan ne mujhe kabhi pyar nahi kia atleast i got love, care and most importantly respect. So i don't want you to scold her, hum use pyar se samjhayenge ki vo aisa phir kabhi na kare"
Asad didn't know what to say they just stayed in each others arms. Asad's rythemic heartbeats worked like a medicine and zoya was soon engulfed in sleep following by asad.

2nd kiss so soon on special demand of many people.
So how was it guys. I know this was a bit too much.
But when you will know why najma did this i dont think you guys will be angry. So stay tuned and be patient.
And sue promise kia tha yar add toh karna hi tha. Trust me. Ha jaise plan kia tha vaisa nahi hai but jo manga tha vo de dia.
Bye.
Good night. Sd tc.
Love Vish❤️
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

congratzz shalu 🤗Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shalu..u really surprised me with this update..
I never thought u r gonna update today...
ahem..ahem...my bestie is becoming more romantic in these dayzz...
haha..zoya teased asad... but she got the biggest shock from her jelly hubby...their second kiss...
gaffur came to ask money from zoya..what a man is he😡
wow..zoya supported asad & najma
I can't imagine gaffur's situation at that moment 😆
zoya gave him 5 crores to get away from him...great...
I never expected this act from najma...
hope this will not create more problems in their lives...
anyways gaffur is out of from their lives..great..
asya's bonding is increasing day by day 👏
so madam...when will be the next update..
I'm not gonna say update soon...
bcoz I know in which situation u updated this part...
so concentrate on examZzz..and also tc...🤗Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Un res

Loved mere liye
First part was a bit mature
Nazma n zoya were praise worthy
Asad was calm n supportive as usual
Interest ing
Plot is so adorable
Excellent
So lovely
Cute wala part😳

Hey congo on the new therad😉

Edited by ashlesha2 - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy! Congo fr new thread vaishu 🤗
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
thanku thanku thanku so much for the kissy
yayy! Loved asad saying it was her second kiss too!
Haha hero dekhke yaad aayi kiss aww zoya so cute!
Mast perfect update
gaffur dead nzma is caring and young mind
the comfortable space between asya is so gud woah! U did a great job bt now i want next update Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail