Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Okk Guys, Cut The Crap! Can we please stop comparing who v/s whom? Its a DT please. I love everyone, Be it Aamina, Sanam S, Saba Or Adeel.❤️❤️ They all have their own hard work and luck, cuz luck doesn't always lasts in Showbiz. So Please! I hate it when ppl drag in everything apart from Discussions. Appreciate The Actors, Rather than discussing their luck and to whom they own their stardom too.😊

Hey Shanaya...chill! Just having a healthy discussion on various actors. We have become too uptight here on the Zindagi forum over the last few months thus killing all discussion here like we used to have last year. Thats my take...you can disagree!😆
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the show and the even the ending.All the actors suited the role perfectly.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Hey Shanaya...chill! Just having a healthy discussion on various actors. We have become too uptight here on the Zindagi forum over the last few months thus killing all discussion here like we used to have last year. Thats my take...you can disagree!😆

Wasn't talking about you Shreya, but some ppl here seriously piss me off their "right" views. Who are you to comment on anyone's career or stardom? By Gawddd, the way they talk is like Industry is their Khaala Ka Ghar!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Chill babe! Everyone is entitled to their views. There is no right or wrong.
I Don't Know Why, But I Love The OST So So Much!! ❤️❤️ 
Kahaan Kho Gaye Woh Lamhe..❤️

This Song Has Been On The Most Played Song On My Playlist For Almost A Month Now!😳
Beautiful Job By Zeb And Haniya! ❤️👏⭐️
Edited by .Enchantress. - 8 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry guys I've been too busy this week with some wedding preparations, but I caught up with all episodes of Daam.

I must say this drama is one of very few ones which I'd like to watch again and again! <3 Hats off to each and every person associated with this excellent piece of show. 😳 Maliha is undoubtedly one of the most selfish characters I've seen in dramas, coz she realized her mistakes only when she began suffering... Well, that happens in almost every show, and it makes me wonder why people realize their fault when its too late? She did the worst to both her brother and best friend, and when she saw her married life in threat she once again showed her selfish side. I never knew Amina Sheikh could play a negative character with so much perfection! ⭐️ I saw her in Aina Dulhan Ka but Daam is on top of that show for me! <3 😳

Adeel Hussain, oh man, Daam I guess is his best work so far after Mora Piya. <3 Junaid was hopelessly in love with Zara, so much that he still wanted to marry her even after knowing that she betrayed him (well according to what Maliha told him). He spent terrible 7 years with a psychotic Fiza and then divorced her to marry Zara, but then he was left empty-handed. Junaid is probably the only character with whom I sympathize, because ultimately he had to suffer because of his so-called sister... The one for whose sake he agreed to marry Fiza... And I had no idea how I would hopelessly start liking Adeel so much after Daam! ❤️

Sanam Saeed as Fiza has also done a great job, and I think it'll be a compliment that even such kinda roles suits her a lot, like she played one in 'Ranjish/Kadurat'. 😳 But what I think is that Fiza never did this all purposely. Somewhere it was Simra's fault too, since she filled her mind against men and kept warning her never to trust men. As a result she couldn't trust Jibran and then Junaid. 🤔 Also, its really hard to say that this was her debut show since she was too good acting wise! 😳 I'm loving her even more!

Last but not the least, Sanam Baloch... I loved her character a lot, like seriously. <3 Zara had been betrayed by her best friend at such a point where she needed her support the most, and keep suffering in silence without saying anything to anyone. But life didn't disappoint her and gave her fruitful results of her sufferings, of the sacrifices she made. 😳 She became a successful doctor, her family soon entered in the best phase of life where they didn't need to depend financially on anyone else, and then she got a good husband! 😳 I don't know if she did a right thing by rejecting Junaid, but she got the best instead of that.I really shipped for Zara-Junaid since I didn't read the story on wikipedia, but then it had to happen!

And I must mention, that one dialogue Zara said to Maliha "Tum mere liye Farishta thi... Tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye tha." This summed up the entire storyline IMO. One of the best dialogues according to me. ⭐️

I guess the youngest sister, Mano had died. :( They didn't show her after 7 years and the way Zara remembered her when her mitthu died, that was an indication towards it. :( Asma leading a happy married life with husband and kids is another thing I loved... She too made sacrifices and became bitter when she didn't see anything positive in her life. I'll say that I loved Junaid-Maliha's parents a lot. They were two adorable people and any girl will want to have in-laws like them. 😳

Jamal became a successful director and even had a character in his show similar to his own Mamu 😆 And Mamu-Mumani have been the two most irritating characters of this show. 😵

Now I'm coming to the drawback. Towards the second half I felt that the storyline was going too fast, as if they wanted to wrap  it up quickly. 😕 Like before going 7 years ahead, there was a scene  where Maliha is seen discussing with her parents and then in the next episode the story goes 7 years ahead where Junaid is married to Fiza and they have a child. Well, this is completely my opinion, maybe the story pace was good and it was only I who felt so, but overall the drama was fantastic with soulful OST. I love Zeb-Haniya <3

I'll be back again in case I've missed out to mention something and I remember it. 😆
Edited by whiterose29 - 8 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Zara's Mamu and Mamoni reaction are so similar to kashaf's dad's !

But there's still a difference, and this reminds me that I forgot to mention about it. Mamu-Mumani are those kind of people who actually never realized their faults whereas Kashaf's dad did seem to realize his faults of not supporting Rafia and his daughters. There was a scene in ZGH where his second wife asks him to take help from Kashaf and Rafia for the sake of Hammad's career, but he denies, saying that he never really did anything for them so he doesn't deserves to ask help from them. :)
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's about luck and having a good network in drama industry

The way i can say for amina the same can be said for adeel too 

If it wasn't for mehreen jabbar fondness towards him he didn't hv got the main leads in so many amazing shows...he owes his career to MJ ...but again jus like amina adeel also does full justice to the roles Mj gives him 

No one can complain and say wish some other actor had done it and adeel got lucky ...MJ is also lucky to hv him in her shows 

just getting shows is not enuf..she has to prove her mettle in them, infact maybe has more onus on her to deliver...otherwise the luck as u say it, will get lucked out..😆 who will keep investing in some actors just for the heck of it or for friendship or whatever..nobody is doing a favour on anybody in showbiz..its always give and take..and sab apni destiny ka paatey hai..

Abby I know ur not particularly fond of Aamina..Ive read ur posts here before on some other threads as well on her..but to say that she has eaten up into potential success of other actresses, coz she got some shows, instead of other actresses..IMO is mean! its almost as if ur suggesting that she has snatched projects from under the nose of others.. 

I cant understand why u are again and again suggesting that its because of Aamina, Saba isnt at some crazy height..😕😕😕 why? just because she is a better looker?😕😕 Saba is doing well enough for herself..so ur point?😕😕

and its not like Aamina is undeserving..she can act pants and socks off many people..JMO..whatever Ive read and seen of the woman, she comes across as a secure, balanced, sensible and wonderful person..not the bitchy sorts..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

You could be right...I honestly dont follow the Pak drama industry to know enough. I have noticed though networking and rapport matters a lot and same people tend to work together. But its not just true of Pak drama industry but BW too and life in general so nothing new. 
Saba doesnt seem to be the picky sort. Different people have different criteria for the work they do. But I feel as long as they do it well they are right in doing it. What are Saba's good and successful shows?

That's true networking matters in every aspect of every job 

And it's not about being picky...it's also about getting good offers ...coming to Saba here latest superhit show running on hum tv now is SANGAT...it has mikaal n zahid with her and it's a very different show... 15 episodes hv aired so far...10 episodes left...it will end in Jan 

And last year her show was again the biggest hit on hum DIGEST WRITER ...it was a classic 

Also in 2013 there was another show BUNTY I LUV U written by the pyaare afzal writer...god she is a diva in that show
^^^Aptly Aptly Said Heeriye! 👏👏 I mean Its irritating how one can say that due to favors or luck one is surviving in the industry. Hello? The so called luck cashes out at some point.
Its Showbiz Industry, Be it Pakistan's Or India's Bollywood.. Its work that matters. Networks come handy true, but they don't support you for lifetime. Its not someone's Khaala Ka Ghar that they'll keep on getting projects. Be It Adeel, Aamina or anyone else they have to PROVE Themselves.

To say that Aamina ate up the potential success of someone, is mean IMO too. Liking or Disliking is personal opinion but to diss down that person isnt.