Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

^^^Aamina seems very hardworking...3 months after her baby's birth she is back to work. Very few working women...let alone actresses would do that. Saba doesnt seem to have got as much appreciation as Aamina though. But both ace all kinds of roles...bitchy and angelic with equal ease. 

Aamina ...I really like her work and attitude.

I am watching..Yahaan Pyaar...only for Saba. Although the plot is retrograde, Saba is par above the rest of the cast and very restrained acting. In Dastaan her cameo was also good. She is also v.beautiful

They are worth "M"entioning? Hai na!! ;-)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol true about adeel sanam saeed..they literally burned the screen in shukk whereas here they play a mismatch couple 

Coming to ADEEL SANAM B...I was shocked to see how good they looked in this show and I will regret forever that why didn't they hv enuf scenes ...they had quite a few scenes compared to the main lead couple in other shows ...

ADEEL LOOKS THE BEST IN THIS SHOW...I sooo wish he puts on a bit weight to his skinny figure at present n look like this again 

AND AMINA SHEIKH IS NOT UNDERRATED...on the contrary she got everything...the best scripts the best co stars...did dramas telefilms films everything 

On the contrary no other actress has been as lucky as amina sheikh in getting all the best scripts with best writers in her career graph ...I wish Saba q mehwish hayat sanam b were also as lucky as her to get the best offers 

There was this soft hug scene in Shukk between Adeel-Sanam, I was like ☺️☺️☺️☺️ watching it 😆 that show was crazy though😆

Aamina -doesnt have enuf popularity..atleast that is what I see.. and she got the shows not because of her luck alone, but because she is talented and hardworking..she isnt as conventionally pretty either..but she is getting whatever offers on her merit..atleast I prefer to watch her more than Mehwish (looks atrocious post the lip job and bloated face now, she had good screen presence before that, but I dont particularly find her a great actress) 

and Sanam B ...what has she lost out on?😕  it was her decision, if anything, to take a break from acting post marriage right?? 

Saba 😕 u kidding? she is the highest paid actress there, with mad mass popularity..the problem with her is because she does too many shows at the same time, which means she isnt particularly picky, ends up choosing mediocre shows alongside good ones...plus what I have noticed about her is that she has a bad attitude..she had even walked out of Maat sets and created a ruckus on flight which she agreed to, watch her in Tonite with HSY and ud know what m saying😕 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

^^^Aamina seems very hardworking...3 months after her baby's birth she is back to work. Very few working women...let alone actresses would do that. Saba doesnt seem to have got as much appreciation as Aamina though. But both ace all kinds of roles...bitchy and angelic with equal ease. 

Saba is more popular than amina but she doesn't hv such a golden luck as amina 

Saba has her share of craps shows 

She hardly gets offered shows with good writers 

Amina always get the best offers 

If Saba got those shows she wud hv been untouchable now 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's about luck and having a good network in drama industry
The way i can say for amina the same can be said for adeel too 

If it wasn't for mehreen jabbar fondness towards him he didn't hv got the main leads in so many amazing shows...he owes his career to MJ ...but again jus like amina adeel also does full justice to the roles Mj gives him 

No one can complain and say wish some other actor had done it and adeel got lucky ...MJ is also lucky to hv him in her shows 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Okk Guys, Cut The Crap! Can we please stop comparing who v/s whom? Its a DT please. I love everyone, Be it Aamina, Sanam S, Saba Or Adeel.❤️❤️ They all have their own hard work and luck, cuz luck doesn't always lasts in Showbiz. So Please! I hate it when ppl drag in everything apart from Discussions. Appreciate The Actors, Rather than discussing their luck and to whom they own their stardom too.😊
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Okk Guys, Cut The Crap! Can we please stop comparing who v/s whom? Its a DT please. I love everyone, Be it Aamina, Sanam S, Saba Or Adeel.❤️❤️ They all have their own hard work and luck, cuz luck doesn't always lasts in Showbiz. So Please! I hate it when ppl drag in everything apart from Discussions. Appreciate The Actors, Rather than discussing their luck and to whom they own their stardom too.😊

Exactlyyy ! 😊
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved the last scene
zara ko apne upar ahm aa hi gya
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the last episode,everyone got what they deserved except junaid,i am really sad for him.his only mistake was that he was maliha s brother and he payed a huge price for his so called sister,definitely he s not gonna forgive maliha.he was right that zara should told him. I personally feel zara s love for junaid was not as intense as junaid s for zara.i agree that zara knew junaid through maliha but as junaid said zara had no right about taking decision regarding their relationship singlehandedly,junaid deserves to knew the truth afterall his whole life got affected with this one decision of zara.finally asmaa too knew what happened between zara and maliha, when maliha left the locket for zara. maliha left yasir and zara got married to hassan.
will miss this beautiful show and its lovely and soulful OST.
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Loved the last scene
zara ko apne upar ahm aa hi gya

agree.i felt the same and didn't liked this change,it wasn't required,but afterall we all are human beings.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Saba is more popular than amina but she doesn't hv such a golden luck as amina 

Saba has her share of craps shows 

She hardly gets offered shows with good writers 

Amina always get the best offers 

If Saba got those shows she wud hv been untouchable now 

You could be right...I honestly dont follow the Pak drama industry to know enough. I have noticed though networking and rapport matters a lot and same people tend to work together. But its not just true of Pak drama industry but BW too and life in general so nothing new. 
Saba doesnt seem to be the picky sort. Different people have different criteria for the work they do. But I feel as long as they do it well they are right in doing it. What are Saba's good and successful shows?