Daam ~~DT~~

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Zindagi  Channel is releasing new shows 'Daam'  from 26 october 8:30 pm
This Upcoming Tv Show Story is  written by Umera Ahmedand this show is directed by  Mehreen Jabbar  .The show is produced by  Humayun Saeed and Abdullah Kadwani's .Sanam Baloch and Aamina Sheikh  playing lead role in this show and this serial is one of the most popular Tv Shows in Pakistan. 

Zara Hidayatullah and Maliha Sami have been close friends for over seven years. Zara belongs to a lower middle class family and Maliha comes from an upper class household, yet their class difference has never threatened their unbreakable bond. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSCv0WUCto[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tvluvr - 6 years ago
cast

Sanam Baloch as Zara.
Aamina Sheikh as Maleeha.
Adeel Hussain as Junaid.
Nimra Bucha as Aasma.
Sanam Saeed as Fiza
Pari Hashmi as Mano
Muhammad Yasir as Jamaal (Zara's brother)
Lubna Aslam as Amna (Zara's mother)

promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1a3eQlc4FQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by tvluvr - 6 years ago
Im looking forward to this one. Smile Thank you for this thread Khushi..Hug Adeel, Aamina And Sanam Saeed! All my favts in one show..HeartDancing
I love this show to bits. Aamina is my fav actress from the Pakistani industry & she is brilliant in this show with Sanam Baloch. Behroze Sabzawari & Nimra Bucha stand out among the supporting cast. And that OST is so soulful & meaningful

Btw did Umera Ahmed complete the novel based on this show? I had heard she was going to write it after the show ended? Any idea about that anyone?

SPOILERS (IDK maybe?)

One show where lofty ideas like sacrifice make perfect & complete sense. I just cant wait to rewatch this one Day Dreaming
Ohkay... I am looking fwd to this one as well...!!! I have heard lot of praise for this show...!!
I am sure Adeel, Sanam and Amina are going to be fab together..!!Smile 
Let's mm it the OFFICIAL thread for the show...even though I m sad Jackson heights is ending but I m ready with all guns for the new shows 
MALAAL

YAHAAN PYAAR NAHI HAIN ...I m already watching

And now with start DAAM 

ASHK

So excited 

Will watch all 4 of them simultaneously
Sanam BalochHeart and Aamina Sheikh my favrt actresses of pakBig smileEmbarrassed
in the promo both of them look so cuteEmbarrassed
OMG! This is airingg..
This show is lovee Heart
Like its the best show.
Its a must watch!