Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish Zara and Junaid had married in the end. But I can see why Zara refused to. Junaid didnt get anything in life at all. He paid the price of being Maliha's brother. 
One thing will always remain a mystery to me...what did Maliha find so lovable in Yasir to stick to him all those years...I found nothing applause worthy in him. 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
The last and final episode which had the much expected Poetic Ending. The Opening Scene where Maliha apologizes to Zara was a genuine one but I feel the bitterness between them has grown so much that even few soothing words cannot erase them. How Zara was so quiet when Maliha was apologizing to her..😒 The betrayal of Maliha has literally shook her up.
Loved the scene between Junaid Maliha! Loved how Junaid said, that things would have been different if Maliha hadnt put her ego in front of everything and everyone. How could she think that Zara was using Junaid to better up her standards. I doubt if Junaid is ever going to forgive Maliha.

Fiza and Junaid's divorce is inevitable and it finally happens. Zara Junaid's Scene and their last hug was 😭😭 I mean it was so heartbreaking when Zara sobs in Junaid's arms saying that he should tell her that he doesn't loves her. And Junaid was right, Zara too was at fault. What Maliha did was detestable but Zara was at wrong too, She should've at least trusted and talked to Junaid regarding Everything, instead of abandoning him for total. He loved her, And its obviously no doubt that he would've trusted her.

Maliha took a good step by leaving Yasir.👏👏 He was a total jerk who doesn't care abt anyone else except his family. Everyone got what they deserved,  Fiza's snobbish attitude landed her nowhere in life. Maliha didn't have happiness in her share as a result of what she did to Zara. Zara too got her happiness in the form of Hassan. I agree forgetting Junaid won't be easy for her but then she was happy...

The Character who payed the real Daam in whole of fiasco was Junaid. What did he get? Lost The woman he loved, Got betrayed by his sister, got a suffering in the form of Fiza and now has nothing except Sophie. He actually payed the real price of being Maliha's brother. I would've loved if they had shown sum suitable ending to Junaid too.

Now for Actors, The star of the show Aamina Sheikh.. How flawlessly she portrayed the selfish, insecure Maliha. She's beautiful in her own way and has that amazing amazing screen presence..⭐️⭐️ I love how she moulds into every character perfectly. Aiman, Ayeza, Ujala, Salma And Maliha! I love her, period! ❤️

Adeel Hussain.. I was impressed by his acting in Mera Naseeb and Mata-e-jaan. The final nail in the coffin was Mora Piya followed by Jackson Heights and now Daam..❤️ Mera Adeelwa! He slays as the lover boy, the greyish male, the tormented husband and the mature man..❤️❤️ The only man after Fawad, to make my heart go Tang! Tang! Tang!😆😆😆

Sanam Saeed, though she irked the hell outta me as Fiza but this was a good debut from her and I'm so so proud of her that she has improvised so much to give us iconic characters like Bibi and Kashaf..👏👏 My Girl Crush and my most favt pak actress! ❤️

Sanam Baloch, though not a big fan of her and nor do I feel she's the best. But rather than Dastaan and other shows I loved her in Durr-e-Shehwar and Daam.❤️ Perfect Casting For Perfect Role! ⭐️⭐️ The goodness and innocence required for her character shines through her. 

And lastly love MJ! ❤️👏👏 She has this amazing capability to capture the smallest beautiful details. We need her in Bollywood. 😊 Love her after Rehaai, JH and Daam.❤️ Will miss this show..😊

Kahaan Kho Gaye Woh Lamhe...❤️ 
Love This OST by Zeb And Haniya! ❤️
TheRager thumbnail
There are lots of things I wanted to write about this show...
First of all Maliha...what Junaid said was right that she was apologizing and making amends now as she was not happy. If she was leading her ideal life which she dreamt of she wouldnt have given a second thought to him or Zara. She finally got the treatment from Zara and Junaid the two people who truly cared for her. Only good thing she did was walk out of Yasir's house with her dignity intact before Yasir, Fiza or his mom could do anything. I didnt understand why despite being bitter about her marriage she went to Zara again to ask her to not marry Junaid. She is such a snake..promised Junaid to speak to Zara about marrying him and went for something else. 
Junaid...He paid the highest price for being Maliha's brother by losing Zara twice. There was no way Zara would accept him with the guilt of breaking Maliha and his home. Plus he was apt in the last two episodes...that Zara should have trusted him and spoken to him. And that Zara had no right to make the decision for him. I am glad that he left Fiza...living without a life partner is better than living with one like Fiza. Atleast he has his beautiful daughter. I dont think he will ever forgive Maliha.
Zara...she was right in her stand I feel in both times. She knew Junaid via Maliha. If Maliha was not happy with the relationship she wouldnt have gone ahead. But I didnt like that she blamed Asma for her decision. What had to be done...had to be done. Without prioritizing Junaid from her side she would have lost him no matter what. She never really had that commitment to Junaid as Junaid had to her or she had to Maliha's friendship. 
Fiza...she got a shock when Maliha tells her that Junaid is planning to divorce her. She knew very well about Junaid's relationship Zara. If she was insecure about that why was she hell bent on marrying him? She just likes to complain and play victim and thought Junaid's weakness for Maliha would keep her safe from facing the music. But Junaid's sacrifice had wringed out any feelings for Maliha. 
Yasir...the jerk. Why was Maliha so desperate for him anyway even after seven years of marriage? I didnt see one romantic gesture from his side. And he didnt need a wife...just needed a yes woman to his sister and mother. Finally he got the right treatment from Maliha. He didnt really expect she would take that step.
Yasir's mom...the lady with two dumped kids both of whose spouses left them. 
Maliha's parents..very sweet like Junaid but paid the price of being Maliha's parents. 

Overall liked this show for many true to life situations and characters like any UA shows. but I do wish some things were better established...especially Maliha's desperation for Yasir. Its unfathomable that a educated woman behaved like a typical housewife. Neither could I figure out how someone like Fiza was a doctor and why was she not working. Maybe doing some work would have kept her sane. 
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
For those interested new interview of Aamina:
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148449/aamina-sheikh-is-back-with-a-bang

Aamina and Saba have really won my respect as actresses over multiple shows. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and So Daam comes to an end..❤️ bittersweet in its own ways..
I think Junaid will be a wonderful parent to his daughter, channeling his life now around her upbringing..and she will grow up sans any influence of Fiza..thankfully! Sigh, wish he would get a nice companion too..but well..maybe he would be so disillusioned with woman-kind..I dont see him ever trusting anyone else as a partner..

Adeel - I personally dont think this is his best performance, there was a lot of scope of improvement in the confrontational scenes in daam..but surprisingly now that exactly is his forte..and he nails them like no other..look out for the last few scenes in Mohabbat subh ka sitara..where he shows mirror to his parents and his wife...he has definitely come a long way from daam, but this show - definitely a huge turning point in his career..and his hot looks and disarming smile comes in handy..he definitely looks his best in Daam❤️

Maliha will live a life full of regret..losing everything finally..Id like to see how she redeems her ownself..because she as much cant forgive her ownself for the mess she has created..

Aamina - is terribly underrated..! My mom said, phut phut ke acting karti hai yeh ladki😳 so happy to know she will be back in a new show..waiting eagerly..! Aah I wish Adeel-Aamina would be back in it together..(wishful thinking😳😆)

Zara - I loved what she said - tum mere liye farishta thi, tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye tha Maliha😭🥺 

Sanam - this has to be my favorite performance from her...she brought the required poise, grace, innocence to the role...and Adeel-Sanam B had some seriously good chemistry

I think style of director always matters..MJ goes for subtle performances..MJ suits my sensibilities much more...Sanam gave a controlled and polished performance here..

Saeed - again not her best performance..but a turning point akin to Adeel..definitely made me cringe as Fiza at many points..her dialogue delivery is far better now...its hard to believe that Adeel-Sanam played a mismatch pair here and it was essential for viewers to hate their pairing, courtesy Fiza's annoying psychotic behaviour and in Shukk they totally burned the screens😲😆

TheRager thumbnail
I also forgot to add this show was so aptly cast with everyone playing their parts so well. Joins my favorites casting wise along with ZGH, HS, DeS. 
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching this series ...it  brings me back the question
"Why do good people suffer ?

iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daam will always be close to my heart ... It was deep n meaningful 👏 👏 👍🏼

Loved Everyone's reviews .. Enjoyed alot reading it ! 😊 ⭐️ Edited by iamsania01 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

and So Daam comes to an end..❤️ bittersweet in its own ways..

I think Junaid will be a wonderful parent to his daughter, channeling his life now around her upbringing..and she will grow up sans any influence of Fiza..thankfully! Sigh, wish he would get a nice companion too..but well..maybe he would be so disillusioned with woman-kind..I dont see him ever trusting anyone else as a partner..

Adeel - I personally dont think this is his best performance, there was a lot of scope of improvement in the confrontational scenes in daam..but surprisingly now that exactly is his forte..and he nails them like no other..look out for the last few scenes in Mohabbat subh ka sitara..where he shows mirror to his parents and his wife...he has definitely come a long way from daam, but this show - definitely a huge turning point in his career..and his hot looks and disarming smile comes in handy..he definitely looks his best in Daam❤️

Maliha will live a life full of regret..losing everything finally..Id like to see how she redeems her ownself..because she as much cant forgive her ownself for the mess she has created..

Aamina - is terribly underrated..! My mom said, phut phut ke acting karti hai yeh ladki😳 so happy to know she will be back in a new show..waiting eagerly..! Aah I wish Adeel-Aamina would be back in it together..(wishful thinking😳😆)

Zara - I loved what she said - tum mere liye farishta thi, tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye tha Maliha😭🥺 

Sanam - this has to be my favorite performance from her...she brought the required poise, grace, innocence to the role...and Adeel-Sanam B had some seriously good chemistry

I think style of director always matters..MJ goes for subtle performances..MJ suits my sensibilities much more...Sanam gave a controlled and polished performance here..

Saeed - again not her best performance..but a turning point akin to Adeel..definitely made me cringe as Fiza at many points..her dialogue delivery is far better now...its hard to believe that Adeel-Sanam played a mismatch pair here and it was essential for viewers to hate their pairing, courtesy Fiza's annoying psychotic behaviour and in Shukk they totally burned the screens😲😆

Lol true about adeel sanam saeed..they literally burned the screen in shukk whereas here they play a mismatch couple 

Coming to ADEEL SANAM B...I was shocked to see how good they looked in this show and I will regret forever that why didn't they hv enuf scenes ...they had quite a few scenes compared to the main lead couple in other shows ...

ADEEL LOOKS THE BEST IN THIS SHOW...I sooo wish he puts on a bit weight to his skinny figure at present n look like this again 

AND AMINA SHEIKH IS NOT UNDERRATED...on the contrary she got everything...the best scripts the best co stars...did dramas telefilms films everything 

On the contrary no other actress has been as lucky as amina sheikh in getting all the best scripts with best writers in her career graph ...I wish Saba q mehwish hayat sanam b were also as lucky as her to get the best offers 
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Aamina seems very hardworking...3 months after her baby's birth she is back to work. Very few working women...let alone actresses would do that. Saba doesnt seem to have got as much appreciation as Aamina though. But both ace all kinds of roles...bitchy and angelic with equal ease. Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago