ARSHI TS : ANJANAY MAY PYAR HUA [story completed]

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

NOTE : This story solely belongs to me...This is my own creation...I haven't copied any one's work...If u see anything similar it'll be merely coincidence...
Please don't steal any one's work...Writers will work hard to write a story...So,please respect their work...!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

PARDON ME FOR MISTAKE'S...ENJOY READING...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ANJANAY MAY PYAR HUA... โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

This is the story of a handsome boy ARNAV who is a workaholic and a pretty girl KHUSHI who is a nice and simple girl.

MUMBAI :

ARNAV,NK,LAVANYA,AKASH,PAYAL are software engineers working at GOOGLE in MUMBAI .
They all are colleagues and within few time they have become best friends.
Arnav,Akash and NK lives at one flat and payal,lavanya lives at another flat at same apartment.

SUNDAY :

NK:"Lavanya...come fast...It's getting late for us..."he screamed while knocking the door.
Lavanya suddenly opened the door and dragged NK inside the flat.
La:"Have u gone mad NK ? Why r u shouting like that and that too on corridor !!! What will anyone think if they hear ? "she said.
NK:"Yaar what would anyone think ? All know that we are best friends...and...also they know that we both are in..."
La:"We both are in what ?"she asked raising her eyebrow.
"In Love!!!"all the gang screamed.
Both NK and Lavanya felt shy.
NK :"Ok guys now enough of making fun...We should leave fast...if not...we'll have to watch movie from interval!!!"he exclaimed.
ARNAV : "Ha NK you were right.You all should leave now..."he said.
NK:"we all and what about you?"he asked.
AR:"I can't come now as Our boss has given some extra work for me...So,I can't delay it...U guys carry on..."he said.
Ak:"Come on Arnav...U can do work after watching the film...!!! "he exclaimed.
Ar:"No akash I had many works to be done today...So u all carry on..."he said.
NK:"Arnav every time u are saying some excuses..."he said.
Ar:"U know na NK,I don't like these all enjoyments...I just love to work...and earn money...So please I hope u understand"he said.
NK:"It's ok yaar...but Life is not only for work we should also have fun..."he said.
"Ok guys come on...let's leave"he said and all left.
Arnav went to his room and started to do his work...seriously...

AT THEATER :

NK:"There is an hour more for movie to start"he said.
La:"See u said it's getting late for us and hurriedly took and came us and now...!!!"she exclaimed.
NK:"If I won't say like that u'll come by the time the movie ends...that's why I said it's getting late"he said.
Ak:"It's ok guys...After all this is a multiplex.We can easily timepass by wandering here and there"he said.
Pa:"Yes...Akash is right..."she said.
Pa:"NK u seemed upset.What happened to u?"she asked.
NK:"I'm worried for arnav."
Pa:"But why?"
NK:"U have seen na Arnav is only concentrating on job"
Pa:"It's good na...what is there in that?"she asked
NK:"No yaar...he should also enjoy his life...He have the right to enjoy life...But he seems to be uninterested in having fun...At one stage we'll get mad if we'll behave like that...!!!"he exclaimed.
Ak:"So now what u want to say?"he asked.
NK:"I have a plan in my mind...to divert his mind...to enjoy his life"he said.
Pa:"What is that?"she asked.
NK:"Na..na...I won't say now...I'll implement that plan directly when right time comes..."he said.
"Okay guys...now let's enjoy movie"he said and all left to theater.

After enjoying all returned to their flats and took rest.But arnav who is sooo busy has still got involved in his work.

MONDAY :

Arnav got busy with his system...as soon as he get into the office.
NK:"OMG!!!This Arnav also na...I wish someone has to come in his life to change his life..."he murmured.
Ak:"Look there she has come..."he said and NK turned behind.
NK:"Who is she?And I have wished just now that someone has to come and really that wish has fulfilled and that too within seconds!!! God is really great"he said.
Ak:"What wish NK?Are u mad? She is our new colleague...Did u forget what our boss said...that new member is gonna join in our team"he said.
NK:"Oh...I forgot that...I thought God has listened to me..."he said.

That girl went to boss cabin..and after sometime she came along with boss...towarda Arnav's team.
Boss:"Hey guys...Meet your new Colleague Khushi"he said.
Khushi:"Hello everyone...This is khushi...Nice to meet u all"she said.
All have smiled looking at her and introduced themselves except one person who is involved in his work.
La:"Arnav...Once look at her..."she said and pinched arnav.
Ar:"Ouch...Have u gone mad Lavanya..."he screamed and turned backside.
Boss:"Hey arnav...Looks like u were too busy"he said.
Ar:"Yes sir..."he said  and looked towards khushi.
"Hi...This is Arnav"he said and again turned towards his system and started doing his work.
Pa:"As this is your first day you can take rest and from tomorrow u'll have busy schedule"she said.
kh:"okay"she said and sat next to arnav.

At Lunch break all gang sat at canteen.
Except arnav all were chitchatting.
kh:"Why isn't Arnav talking?"she asked.
Ar:"I'm having work...So,I don't have time to chitchat like you all..."he said and left for which khushi got angry.
kh:"What does he think about himself? All r having work but he is behaving as if he only have lot of work"she thought.
She liked everyone in team except arnav.
Pa:"He is different person...he won't talk much...and don't know how to talk well.So,please don't mind"she said.
Kh:"It's Ok..."she said and smiled.

Khushi got to know that payal and lavanya were living in a flat.She asked can she also join them and they agreed in condition of sharing rent.

So at evening all the gang left to their flats.

Lavanya,NK and Akash,payal were chatting at FB.

Kh:"Hey what you girls are doing?"she asked.
La:"Chatting with our BF's"she said.
Kh:"Oh...really!!! Acha can I know who r they?"she asked.
La:"U already know them"she siad.
Kh:"Oh...Wow!!! NK and Akash..."she exclaimed.
Pa:"Yes..."she said.
Kh:"Let me guess NK for Lavanya and Akash for payal...Am I right?"she asked.
Pa:"Yes..."she said.
kh:"U all are together at morning na...and our flats are also side by side then why chatting at FB!!!"she exclaimed.
La:"At this time it won't be nice if we go to their flats and chat so...we were chatting at FB..And also our childhood friends are there and we were chatting with them too"she said.
kh:"Oh...ur all friends ae in contact with u...lucky girls...I don't have their contact numbers and FB id's too"she said and sighed.
Pa:"Do u have FB account?"she asked.
kh:"No..."she said.
"No...!!!"they exclaimed.
kh:"Why u two were exclaiming?"
La:"Becoz u don't have FB account...!!!"
kh:"Vo my mom has took promise from me to not create account...but I have promised to my friends that I'll create it after setteling in job"
Pa:"Why ur mom took promise from u?"
kh:"They r thinking that FB is danger...That's why...But now I'm a grown up girl...I know everything so I think I can create account now"
La:"Yeah...Even ur mom is right...So now u gonna create account?"she asked.
kh:"Yeah...I'll do it now from my laptop"she said and left.
khushi started creating a fake account at FB.

Arnav at his room is very busy with his laptop.
He saw akash and NK surfing in net and chatting with their GF's...
Ar:"Don't u guys have anyother work rather than timepassing?"he asked.
Nk:"Oh...come on arnav u want us to change like u who has only one work!!!"he exclaimed.
Ar:"Once do concentrate fully on the work u do then u'll enjoy it..."he said.
Ak:"We r doing at office na...For us it is enough"he said.
NK:"Akash do u know actually arnav don't know how to enjoy his life like us...He don't know how to talk well with others and especially girls...He is afraid as he don't know anything to do except doing job"he said glancing at arnav.
By now Arnav's anger raised to peaks...His ego was hurted badly...
Arnav stromed towards NK.NK stood and fear in him started raising but he pretended as if he isn't fearing.
Ar:"Who r u to judge my behaviour NK? How dare u to say about me like that?"he screamed and hold NK's collar.
Nk:"What ever I said was absolutely right arnav...U really don't know how to behave with everyone..."he said.
"You won't give value to ur friend's feelings...You won't spend time with ur friends...You won't even take care about ur friends...The only thing u care is JOB and MONEY..."he said.
Arnav leaved NK's collar and stepped backwards...
Ar:"You are mistaken NK...I care about u all but I don't express it"he said.
NK:"That is the thing I'm saying...You aren't expressing it...And you aren't even enjoying your life..."
"Arnav I know JOB and MONEY are very important in LIFE.We also care about it.But Life isn't only mean for that.Life is very short and it's a gift from GOD.We have to do many things in this life.
It includes doing work and even enjoying.Now-a-days our LIFE-SPAN is reducing.According to latest survey the person live's in a city Life-span is max 60  years.If u'll be going on behaving like this when will u enjoy?We should do work as well as have blast.Then only we'll be successful in life.
JOB and JOY both are important in LIFE.If we won't have job then we won't get money and we can't survive.If we won't have fun then we can't be happy which is injurious to health.So both are important in LIFE."he said.
Ar:"Now what u want to say exactly NK?"he asked.
NK:"I want u to change your attitude.Once do follow how I say and u see if u won't enjoy then I'll agree with u that u were right"he said.
Ar:"Ok then...Do tell me what to do"he said.
NK:"That's my boy..."he said.

From then all friends have seen some change in Arnav's behaviour.He used to complete his work quickly that too efficiently and used to have some gala time with friends.
He apologised khushi for what he said earlier.Khushi accepted his apology and they bth also became friends.

Everyone were happy...

Ar:"NK I'm seeing u everyday at evening u'll be chatting with lavanya...Yay chatting kisa hoty hay yaar? Don't u guys feel bore ? "
Nk:"No yaar...Once u start chatting na..U'll get habituated with it...and even if u aren't willing to chat ur hands will automatically start typing to chat"he said.
"Vaisay bhi why are u asking? Do u also want to chat?"he asked.
Ar:"Ha...Lavanya say chat karoon?"he asked.
NK:"No way..."he exclaimed.
Ar:"Tho payal say chat karoon?"he asked.
Ak:"You better don't think about that..."he said.
Ar:"Tho may kis say chat karoon?"he asked.
Ak:"Khusi say...try karo"he said.
Ar:"I don't think she have FB account and I'm sure she won't be interested"
NK:"Hmm...I have one idea...I'll create a fake account for u...U do chat with whom ever u want"he said.
Ar:"Okay..."he said and was waiting excitedly.

kh:"Yaar...Enough of this chatting...I'm getting irritated seeing u both like this at evening..."
La:"Oh come on...khushi...u won't say like that if u start chatting..."
kh:"Acha...Don't lie"
La:"Wanna try?"
kh:"Theekay...I'll try it and will prove that It's waste and will be boring and irritating"she said.
"But I don't have any friends to chat...Then with whom will I chat?"she asked.
"Shall I try with NK or Akash?"she asked.
"No!!!"both lavanya and payal exclaimed.
kh:"Arnav..."she asked.
Pa:"He isn't interested and also don't have fb account"she said.
kh:"Ab may kya karoon?"she asked.
La:"Let me think..."she said and started thinking.

NK created a fake account for arnav.
Lavanya is still thinking.

"If we let them chat with common friends...they won't chat properly and will pretend chatting and will blame us...So,I'll choose a person and will tell them to chat.Then it'll be interesting"both lavanya and NK will be thinking.

NK:"Ok arnav ur account was created..I'll choose a member for u and u'll chat with them only"he said.
Ar:"But why like that?"he asked.
NK:"Simply man...It'll be interesting and u'll have fun too"he said.
Arnav pondered for some time and agreed.

La:"Khushi...Let's play a game...I'll choose a member for u and u have to chat with him only"she said.
Kh:"It's my wish na..."she exclaimed.
La:"Ha...but It'll be interesting and wait r u afraid if anything will happen?"she asked.
kh:"Afraid...that too me...No way...Ok u choose a member I'll chat and show u"she said.
La:"Ok then..."she said and started searching...

NK found a new account that isn't having atleast one friend.He thought for a while...and sent friend request to that account...
Lavanya who is insearch got surprised seeing a friend request coming for khushi...
La:"Oh...Now it got easy for me...See khushi u got Friend request...Do accept it and chat if u can"she said.
Kh:"OK then...She took her laptop and saw his profile and accepted friend request."

NK:"Arey wah...Ur request got accepted...Arnav...lucky man...now u enjoy chatting..."he said and left to chat with lavanya.

Arnav is feeling embarressed as he has never chat with anyone before and that too he don't know who the other person is...
At other side khushi too is nervous...as she also haven't chat that too with unnown person...

Time is passing but they aren't chatting...
NK came near arnav..."What's progress ARNAV?"he asked and saw laptop.

"OMG!!!Till now u aren't chatting..."he exclaimed.
Ar:"Vo...mujhsay nahi ho rahi hay"he said.
NK:"I'll make it happen"he said and started typing "   HI...   " and sent text.
khushi who is sitting near aptop got surprised seeing message...She is thinking whether to reply or not.
Lavanya came there and saw the message..."What are u thinking for? Reply for it khushi" she said but seeing her not responding she texted "   HI   " and sent and left.

NK:"Hey dude dekha...u got reply...Now u start chatting...Enjoy well"he said and left.

Okay friends...So up to now how'z this story? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Let me know...So that I can continue second shot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This story will be Two or Three shots...Max I'll try to end with second shot...and that too within 2 days...IF I GET ENOUGH RESPONSE... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
So please let me know your valuable comments ... I'll be waiting for all your comments...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SECOND SHOT : AS SOON AS I GET RESPONSE 

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
                                                      SECOND SHOT

Ar:"Hmmm...Now what should I chat? I think at first I have to tell my name...but I don't know who she is then I think I shouldn't tell my real identity..."he thought.
"This is Arjun..."he sent text.
kh:"Arjun...This is kh..."she is about to text but her inner voice started to say"No khushi...Don't reveal ur real identity...We don't know who is that person...then how can we reveal our identity?This chatting is only for timepass and to have some fun.That's it"
khushi pondered for some time and started texting"This is Indu..."she sent text.
Ar:"Nice to meet u Indu"
kh:"pleased to meet u Arjun"
Ar:"What do u do?"
kh:"job and u?"
Ar:"me too job btw in which field?"
kh:"First u say"
Ar:"Software field"
kh:"Arey wah...I'm also in that field..."
Ar:"That's great"
kh:"where r u from?"
Ar:"India and u?"
kh:"I'm also from India"
Ar:"what else?"
kh:"What r ur hobbies?"
Ar:"Doing lot of work and spending some time with friends and ur's?"
kh:"oh...mine are watching TV,dancing,listening songs and doing crazy things..."
They both chatted for long time to know about each other...but didn't reveal their real identities.
NK:"Hey dude...r u still chatting?"he asked.
Ar:"Ha...What about u? Have u done with chatting?"he asked.
Nk:"yeah...Don't u wanna go to office tomorrow?"
Ar:"Why u r asking like that?"
Nk:"Once look at the clock and ask"
Ar:"Oh shit...It's 12 'O' clock!!!"he exclaimed.
Nk:"Yes dude..."he said.

La:"Hey khushi...what's going on?"she asked.
kh:"khuch nahi..."
La:"So now u say how is chatting?"
kh:"normal hay..."
La:"Really???"
kh:"ha..."
La:"Looks like u r still chatting...Aren't u getting bore by chatting ?"
kh:"Bore...not at all..."
La:"Hmm...Do u now what's the time?"
khushi glanced clock"12 'o' clock!!!"she exclaimed.
La:"Ha..."
kh:"OMG!!! While chatting I didn't get to know how the time passed..."
La:"I said na...it'll be like that...U said u'll get bored..."
kh:"Leave it..."

"See listen carefully...please don't say that I'm chatting with unknown person at FB...This should be within our 3 members only"
khushi said to payal and lavanya...Arnav said to akash and nk.

NK:"But why dude?"
Ar:"I said na...U should not even say with payal and lavanya...This should be secret..."

La:"Why khushi why shouldn't we even say with NK and akash?"
kh:"Because I don't want anyone to know as this is only for timepass...and this isn't any great thing to share with everyone...So please promise me that u'll forget about this and won't say with anyone..."

Ak:"Ok...We promise u Arnav..."
Ar:"That's good"

Pa:"Ok now let's get off to bed...Bye...GN"
kh:"Good night..."

All left to their beds...

NEXT DAY...

It was routine day at office...All r busy with their shedules...

Evening...

Arnav had some work left at office...so he began to do his work...
khushi sat before TV and started to see some movie...

Payal,akash,NK,lavanya sat before their laptops to surf in FB...

khushi has seen them and went near them...
kh:"what r u doing girls?"
la:"watching some posts about software at FB"
kh:"Oh...So we can see this information too at FB...I thought it is only meant for chatting"
Pa:"No khushi...It isn't only for chatting...There will be very useful stuff here...which can be helpful for us in gaining knowledge in related fields we are..."
kh:"Oh...ok now I got it...I too will check those posts"she said and left to bring her laptop...
She logged in to FB and started checking posts...and also learnt how to use FB...

Arnav has finished his work and went to kitchen to get some water...In his way returning to his room he saw nk and akash busy and suddenly remembered about FB...
Ar:"I'll go to FB"he thought.
He logged in to FB and saw khushi online.
Ar:"oh...so Indu is online..."he thought.
"Hi Indu...Gud evening"
kh:"Arjun has come online..."she thought.
"Hi rjun..Gud evening..."
Ar:"So how was ur day?"
kh:"It's really busy day...got tired and ur's?"
Ar:"same here...what doing?"
kh:"Looking at some interesting and useful stuff at FB"
Ar:"Really...Where r u seeing those stuff?"
kh:"Don't u know?"
Ar:"I'm new here...so,I don't know..."
kh:"Even I'm new here and don't know but u'll get to know if u do experiments..."
Ar:"Now I don't have energy to do experiment...please tell na..."
kh:"ok...she said and they both got busy in seeing the stuff and discussing about those stuff"

Day by day their interest in knowing about each other got increased and their friendship got stronger...
Their Day used to start saying "Good morning"to and used to end saying "Good night" at FB.
At evening's chatting is compulsory...

NK,akash,payal,lavanya got surprised seeing change in arnav and khushi's behaviour...

Unknowingly Arnav and khushi's...I mean Arjun's and Indu's  friendship bond got stronger...in less time...

ar:"Indu can I ask u something?"
kh:"ha...ask na...we both are best friends now so u can ask anything..."
ar:"I want to hear ur voice..."
kh:"why?"
ar:"Don't know...within less time we have become best friends...u have become sooo close to me...So,I wanna hear ur voice..."
kh:"I too feel same...ok then u text me ur number and I'll text my number at same time...okay?"
ar:"okay..."

kh:"Arjun...do u know what my birthday is coming..."
ar:"Wow...Indu advance Happy birthday...By the way when did u say ur B'Day is?"
kh:"I haven't tell u till now...Upcoming Monday..."
ar:"U mean 12th of this month October?"
kh:"yes..."
ar:"Hmm...So how r u gonna celebrate?"
kh:"I have bought a new dress...Do u wanna see?"
ar:"Ha...sure"
khushi uploaded her new dress...
ar:"Wow...Indu ur dress is awesome...Even without seeing u I can say u'll be pretty in this dress..."
kh:"Thank u soo much arjun..."
kh:"when will I get call?"
ar:"On ur B'Day"
kh:"I'm really feeling excited"

OCTOBER 11TH :

kh:"I really excited...I'm gonna hear arjun's voice...I hope this day end's soon"she thought.

At evening they had chatted...Arjun has made Indu busy in getting involved in chatting but he is alert of time..."
khushi has totally forgotten that next day is her birthday...she is just concentrating what he was chatting...
ar:"Indu do u know I have just now seen a post which has most valuable stuff...It can change our life's..."
kh:"What is that post...please tell me I too will see..."
ar:"okay"he said and khushi got involved in searching that post.
Clock strucked 12:00 and khushi's phone rang...
She didn't see the caller ID and lifted the phone...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..."Khushi listened to that song in her phone...The boy who's singing...his voice is soo nice...but khushi felt that she has some where heard that voice...

kh:"arjun?"
ar:"yes  indu..."
Khushi saw caller id and was feeling glad.
kh:"Thank u soo much for calling...".
ar:"Your voice is sooo sweet than I imagined INDU"

khushi heard a knock

kh:"I'll talk to u later.Bye"she said and ended the call.
ar:Bye..."
"Why do I feel like I know her and her voice...I had listened somewhere but I couldn't exactly remember.

Akash and NK dragged arnav to lavanya's flat...within seconds
Ar:"Guys..what u all r doing?"
Ak:"Wait and see"

khushi opened the door and all the gang screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHUSHI..."
Khushi felt glad..."Thank u soo much guys..."
Lavanya closed khushi's eyes and took her to living room.
kh:"where r we going?"
La:"Wait and see"
All headed towars living room...
khushi opened her eyes...it's dark there and suddenly the lights were on'ed...
"A surprise party for our lovely friend..."all screamed.
NK:"Come on...birthday baby...cut the cake...children r waiting eagerly to eat cake"
kh:"okay.."
They all had some gala time and enjoyed well...
ar:"So...today it's khushi's B'Day too...I hope Indu also had enjoyed like this"he thought.

KHUSHI AT HER ROOM DREAMING...

Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi
Tune aa ke bin kiraaye ye jagah li
Kuchh keh bhi na saki, ye kaisi bebasi
Yoon chupke chupke aaya bin bulaaya mehmaan

[ Ah, there was a little empty space in my heart,
 You came and occupied this space without any rent,
 I couldn't say anything, how is this helplessness..
 Thus silently came an uninvited guest.. ]

Hum ko na khabar kab kaise aaya wo.. O o, O o.. Dil se khus-phus kya farmaaya wo.. O o, O o.. 

[I don't know when and how did he come.. (and) what he talked to the heart when whispering.. ]

Uff tune aake bin kiraye ye jagah li Kuchh keh bhi na saki, 
ye kaisi bebasi Yoon chupke-chupke aaya bin bulaaya mehmaan 

Kya kya karaogi khwaabon mein humse Badloon main rang kitne khaamakhaa 
Uda uda ban ke gubbara Mera dil buddhu bechaara 
Haule haule tune pukaara Jahaan bhi wahaan ye jaaye 

[What all will you make me do in dreams.. How many colors should I change for no reason.. 
See it flew away, becoming a balloon- My poor naive heart.. gently you called, wherever, it goes there.. ]

Chala chala yoon aankhein meeche Dheere dheere ye tere peechhe Zara zara ye kheenche kheenche Dekho na dekho- 

[It just went with eyes closed, slowly, following you.. Little by little, it pulls (you), see, see- ]

Hum ko na khabar kab kaise aaya wo O o, O o.. Dil se khus-phus kya farmaaya wo O o, O o.. 

[I don't know when and how did he come.. (and) what he talked to the heart when whispering.. ]

Kehne ko to.. teri wajah se hai Saara jahaan.. nayi jagah si hai To say, it's because of you.. 
[This whole world, is like a new place..]

Sabko khabar aur sabko pata bhi hai Ye jo hua Dekho abhi to chhodo.. tum bhi ye bahaana to Dil ke badle dil nazraana do, O o, O o.. 
[Everyone knows, and everybody has an idea, Whatever has happened, See, now you too leave these excuses, Give me the gift of heart for heart..] 

Hum ko na khabar kab kaise aaya wo, O o, O o.. Dil se khus-phus kya farmaaya wo, O o, O o.. Uff mere dil mein..

Everyone got ready to go to office...except khushi...
kh:"U guys carry on...I'll join u all at office...I should go to temple now..."
Khushi went to temple after getting ready...From there she went to office...
She bought sweets...and as soon as entering office she started distributing sweets...
Arnav while doing work thinking about something he turned sideways and saw a girl coming towards him...He slowly saw her from downwards...
That dress I have seen somewhere and he slowly saw her face...It is khushi... he was shocked...
Khushi gave him sweet and left to distribute to others

Now he was at dilemma..."Is khushi the same girl I'm chatting with??? Indu's birthday is also today and the dress is also same...!!!"

The inner voice..."No way...I don't think so...Khushi and chatting !!! I'm damn sure she won't be that girl... that dress there will be many dresses like this in many shops...and it is just coincidence"

At evening while leaving to flats...

Ar:"Khushi can I ask u something?"
kh:"yes arnav..."
AR:"Do u have FB account?"
kh:"Why r u asking?"
Ar:"Just simply..."
kh:"What should I say..."she thought for a while and said"Yes...I have..."
Ar:"really...I too have...What's your ID?"
kh:"khushixxx"
"what's ur's?"
Ar:"Arnavxxx"
kh:"Oh...Ok I'll send u friend request u accept it..."
Ar:"Ok..."
"Indu's id isn't the same...So she isn't Indu..."he thought.
kh:"Why did this arnav suddenly ask me like that? "she thought.

"Actually after getting known about FB and it's uses they have created a new real accounts..."

Ar:"Indu do u know what today it's my friend birthday too and she too has bought the same dress u bought for ur birthday..."
kh:"Oh...Now it's latest trend na so...many are buying these kind of dresses"
Ar:"Hmmm..."

All has left to their home's for dasara vacations...khushi took extra holidays as she is badly missing her family.
After returning from dasara vacations...
One day Arnav got "BEST EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" award for his dedication to work. Khushi is still in her village with her family.
As soon as receiving award arnav called Indu and shared the news with her...Khushi felt happy and congratulated him...

NK:"Arey arnav...This isn't fair yaar...After receiving award where did u go?"
Ar:"I have to make a call so...I left..."
NK:"Oh...may I know with whom u talked?"
Arnav didn't reply and was thinking what to say...
La:"Arey stop ur interogations...It's time to party..."
They all had some gala time and arnav gave party to his friends.

Next day khushi returned to MUMBAI.
After going to office ahe got to know that Arnav got "BEST EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" award.
Suddenly she remembered that Arjun too got the same award...Now she is in dilemma...But she wengt near Arnav and congratulated him...
"Arjun and Arnav got same award and that too same day...Are Arjun and arnav same person?"she thought.
Inner voice "I don't think so...how could that be possible...Every company might be giving this award at this time..."

kh:"Hey arjun...Once again hearty congratulations for ur award..."
Ar:"Thank u soo much Indu..."
kh:"Do u know my friend also got the same award u got..."
Ar:"Wow...congratulate ur friend from my side...
"Every company will be presenting this award...and to gain it we should really work hard"
kh:"Ha...So My BF is very hard worker..."
Ar:"BF???"
kh:"Best Friend...what else did u think something else?"
Ar:"No..."

They used to share everything...except their real identities...
They both have reached to next level...of friendship...

They have become sooo close that even at office if they get leisure time they chat at FB...or talk with each other...
What they both don't know is they both are chatting side by side...at office...!!!

DAY BY DAY...Their behaviour changed...

All noticed their change...

NK,LAVANYA,PAYAL AKASH gathered at a park...

NK:"Guys...did u notice arnav's changing behaviour?"
La:"And khushi's too"
Pa:"They aren't talking much.."
Ak:"Jab dekhoon if arnav will be free he'll be talking or chatting with someone"
La:"And khushi also is behaving like that"
NK:"Guys r u all thinking what I was thinking"
"Yes!!!"
NK:"Means khushi and arnav are in love!!!"
La:"Not exacltly...We shouldn't conclude without confirming..."
"If u'll observe carefully they neither talk face-to-face nor be close...If they both r really in LOVE they won't behave like this..."
Ak:"Yes u were right...Then how will we find what is there in their minds?"
La:"I have a plan..."
Pa:"What's that?"
La:"We'll say that both r having lovers seperately...and see if they both get jealous then they r in love with each other if not they r loving someone else and we should find who they are"
"Done..."all said at once.

At flats...

La:"Khushi can I ask u something?"

Ar:"Yes nK ask whatever u want"

La:"First u have to promise that u'll say only truth"

"Promise!!!"
"Only on one condition...U should ask only one question..."

La:"Okay..."

NK:"R u in love with anyone?"

"Yes!!!"

La:"Who is that lucky person?"

Ar:"I said I'll answer to only one question..."he said and left...

ANJANAY MAY UNN DONO KO PYAR HUA...โค๏ธ

[BACK GROUND SONG]

Kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai - (2)
 Phul se khusbu khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
 Chupa hai koyi ranj fija ki chilman mein
 Saare sehme najaare hain, soye soye waqt ke dhaare hain
 Aur dil mein koyi khoyi si baten hain
 oho...Kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai
 Chupa hai koyi ranj fija ki... chilman mein

Kaise kahen kya hai sitam, sochate hai abb yeh hum
 Koyi kaise kahen woh hai ya nahee humaare
 Karte toh hai saath safar, faasale hain phir bhi magar
 Jaise milte nahee kisi dariya ke do kinaare
 Pasa hain phir bhi paas nahee, humko yeh gum raas nahee
 Seeshe ki ik diwaar hai jaise darmiyaan
 Aur dil mein koyi khoyi si baten hain o...o...
 Kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai
 Chupa hai koyi ranj fija ki... chilman mein

Hamane ne jo tha nagma suna, dil ne tha usako chuna
 Yeh daastaan hame waqt ne kaisi sunayi
 Hum jo agar hai gumgin, woh bhi udhar khush toh nahee
 Mulaakaato mein hay jaise ghul si gayi tanhayi
 Milake bhi hum milate nahee, khilake bhi gul khilate nahee
 Aankhon mein hai bahaaren, dil mein khija
 Aur dil mein koyi khoyi si baten hain
 O ho... kehne ko jashn-e-bahaara hai, ishq yeh dekhke hairan hai
 Chupa hai koyi ranj fija ki chilman mein

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dkni1Xbfo&index=2&list=PLMp13_Js04ZNInpzwIAPOT8P7cwQRW01O[/YOUTUBE]

PRECAP : DANCING JODI competition

How is SECOND SHOT guys???๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
I hope everyone liked it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
By next shot I hope I'll complete this story...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Please do leave your valuable comments and before commenting don't forget to Hit LIKE button๐Ÿ˜ณ

NOTE : "I don't know much about FB and I also don't have any account in it...I have mentioned only what I heard from my friends about FB and that promise wala sceen is mine...This chatting is my creation...It's just fiction.So,please don't follow this method of chatting...It's dangerous in REAL LIFE...!!!"
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
                                                      THIRD SHOT

***PARDON ME FOR TYPOS***

Nk,lavanya,akash and payal gathered at terrace...

Nk:"Arnav is in love with someone..."
la:"Khushi too..."
Nk:"But he isn't saying whom he's loving"
Pa:"Same here"
La:"Ok...we'll implement next plan...JEALOSY..."
"DONE"all exclaimed...and left to their flats...

La:"Aww...Payal...I just can't believe it...Our most arrogant ARNAV  fell in LOVE..."she screamed when she saw khushi coming towards them.
Pa:"That too head over heels...!!!"she exclaimed.
Kh:"Oh...really is that true?"she asked with amusement.
La:"Ha..."
kh:"Who is that lucky girl?"
Pa:"We don"she is about to say while lavanya interrupted.
La:"We do know her khushi...she is our friend..."
kh:"Ur friend...What's her name?"
La:"U don't know her khushi...she went to another state as she got big offer..."
kh:"oh...That's really very good news..."she said.
"I think after she left to anther state...arnav might realised his feelings for her...Am I right?"
"We think so..."said confused payal and lavanya...

NK:"Akash...I'm really happy...Another member in our gang found her soul mate...!!!"he exclaimed.
Ak:"Yeah NK...Even I'm glad..."
Ar:"About whom r u guys talking about?"
"Khushi...!!!"both NK and AK exclaimed.
Ar:"What khushi found her soul mate!!!"he exclaimed.
"Yes...!!!"both NK and akash exclaimed and blushed.
Ar:"WOW...That's great news..."
"What!!!"exclaimed NK and Akash.
Ar:"That khushi is in LOVE...WAIT WITH WHOM is she in LOVE?"
"who knows?"akash murmured.
Ar:"What did u say?"
NK:"Nothing we too don't know who he is exactly but Lavanya said that he is khushi's childhood friend...She recently met him and that time he proposed"
Ar:"Hmm...Any ways I'm really happy for her..."he said and smiled.
"Proposed...Oh no...I didn't propose for INDU..."he thought.
NK:"About what r u thinking arnav?"
Ar:"Nothing...I have some work"he said and left.

Again whole gang gathered at terrace...

Ar:"Hey INDU...How was ur day?"
kh:"It was fine..."
Ar:"I wanna say u something..."
kh:"Me too..."
Ar:"U say first"
kh:"No...First u say...then only I'll say..."
Ar:"Today my friends asked me if I was in LOVE with anyone..."
kh:"What did u say?"
Ar:"what do u think?"
kh:"How will I know what u said?"
Ar:"I said yes..."
kh:"What...U said yes...!!!"
Ar:"ha..."
kh:"Can I know who is that lucky girl?"She was about to cry...her heart got heavy...
Ar:"I'll say but before telling that u tell me what u wanted to tell me"
kh:"No...First u say...mine isn't important news..."

she got call from Arjun...

Ar:"Hello Indu..."
kh:"Hello..."she replied sadly...
Ar:"R u fine INDU?"
kh:"Yes Arjun...why r u asking like that?"
Ar:"Your tone is indicating that u were sad..."
kh:"No I'm not sad but first tell me who that lucky girl is..."
Ar:Why r u showing that much interedt in knowing about my ..."
kh:"Arjun...I wanna know because u r my best friend!!!Don't say me if u don't wanna tell!!!"she exclaimed.
Ar:"Okay...okay...I'll say"
"First time we met in internet..."
"Are u listening indu?"
Ar:"We used to chat for long time...I never seen a friend like her...She is very special for me ...than anyone..."now the tears started rolling down from indu's eyes...
"Day by day we got closer...and we used to share everything..."
"Are u listening indu?"
"I just can't stop my tears...and I don't wanna listen..."she thought.
kh:"Can I know who that special girl is ARJUN???"
Ar:"It's..."
kh:"It's..."
kh:"It's..."
kh:"It's It's...who is that it's arjun?"she asked with irritated tone...
Ar:"It's u INDU..."
kh:"It's u...What u?"
Ar:"It's u INDU...I mean u were the special one for me than anyone"
kh:"Me...U mean it's me!!!"she exclaimed.
Ar:"Yes indu...it's u..."
khushi felt glad and now she's relaxed...
kh:"U scared me Arjun...I thought there is someother girl in ur life..."
Ar:"Don't ever think like that INDU...it's only u in my life..."
kh:"Tell me why I'm that much special for u?"
Ar:"Because..."
kh:"Because..."
kh:"Because..."
kh:"What's this because ARJUN?"
Ar:"Because...I LOVE U INDU"

Happy tears rolled down from khushi's eyes...
Ar:"Indu r u listening?"
khushi nodded silently...
Ar:"Do u also LOVE me?"
Again khushi nodded...
Ar:"I thought u love me...but I think I'm wrong...It's ok I'll see another girl for me..."
kh:"Don't ever think like that arjun...it's only me, who will be there in ur life..."
"I LOVE U ARJUN..."she said.
AR:"LOVE U TOO INDU..."

They both talked for some time and 

NEXT DAY :

khushi has some work and she left after the office work is done...
While returning she glanced at a banner in which it was written about "DANCING JODI COMPETITION"
She went to the address that was written on banner and took few applications...

At Flats...

kh:"Hey guys...guess what's there in my hands..."
La:"Hmmm...any cosmetics?"
kh:"No..."
Pa:"Any new dress?"
kh:"No..."
"Jalebi...!!!"they exclaimed.
kh:"No...girls..."
La:"Then u only say na..."
Just then NK and akash came there...
kh:"Applications for Dancing JODI COMPETITION"
"Wow...!!!"all gang exclaimed.
khushi gave applications for her friends and she too filled one.
kh:"Guys...one application is left here..."
All were busy in filling forms...
kh:"Where is arnav NK?"
NK:"He is busy in doing work khushi"
kh:"Oh...It's ok...Can I know if he'll be interested in participating in this competition?"
Ak:"I don't think so..."

Ar:"Hey Indu..."
kh:"Hi Arjun..."
Ar:"Today I got a new project...So,I'll be busy till next week"
kh:"oh no..."
Ar:"What happened indu? Is everything fine?
kh:"Ha...but Today I filled an application form for Dancing JODI COMPETITION"
Ar:"So what?"
kh:"We both should dance there"
Ar:"oh...what ?"
kh:"ha...we both should perform there"
Ar:"Why did u fill it without asking me?"
kh:"I haven't yet submit it...I thought to submit after asking u...u know na...I love dancing...I haven't yet participated in jodi competition...
This is for 1st time...I wanted to dance with u...but..."
Ar:"No Indu I can't...u better don't submit it..."
kh:"No..I'll u know my friends r participating in it...I'm dreaming from last year to participate in this competition..."
Ar:"Without me how'll u perform?"
kh:"U'll becoz I had a plan to make u agree to participate"she thought.
"Simple..I'll choose someone as my partner...and u know what I'll be performing for some romantic song...!!!"
Ar:"No way u'll choose some other person and that too for rom song?"
kh:"Why wouldn't I?"
Ar:"I thought u won't...OK..I'll participate and don't think of choosing some other stupid guy"
kh:"ok"she jumped with joy.
Ar:"But I don't know how to dance well...I don't get time to practise..."
kh:"It's ok Arjun...Don't worry...I'll manage..."
Ar:"We'll lose if we won't perform well..."
kh:"I don't care to win or lose...the only thing I care is to dance with u..."
Ar:"Love u Indu..."
kh:"Love u too..."

All the gang including arnav and khushi gathered at Lavanya's flat...

NK:"Ok now let's practise for competition"
Ar:"What competition?"
NK:"Dancing JODI COMPETITION"
Ar:"U r also participating in that..."
Ak:"U also means...r u participating in that?"
Ar:"yes..."
NK:"That's great news...so we can meet Arnav's GF and khushi's BF there!!!"he exclaimed.
All started practising...

Ar:"Why aren't u practising?"
kh:"My BF is too busy to come here...So...And u?"
Ar:"same here..."
kh:"U r looking sad...what happened?"
Ar:"I don't know how to dance...I'll surely lose there"
kh:"DANCE FROM UR HEART...AND DO PRACTISE...U'LL WIN..."
Ar:"Really!!!"
kh:"Yes...Once try it..."
Ar:"Will u help me?"
kh:"I'll...pakka...pinky promise..."
Ar:"Thank u soo much...khushi"
kh:"NO THX SRY btw friends...!!!"
Ar:Okay"
Khushi started teaching some steps and arnav practised those steps...
Ar:"I'll never dissapoint u INDU...U see We'll win this competition"he thought.

DANCING JODI...

Parth:"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"
Smriti:"We heartily welcome you all to Dancing JODI COMPETITION"
parth:"Our first jodi is...Raj and Simran..."
Smriti:"Give them big hand..."
They started performing...
All the gang reached within time...
Kh:"NK ur's is 48th and akash ur's is 49th performsnce..."
La:"Ur's?"
kh:"Last but not least 50th..."
Pa:"By the way where is Arnav?"
Ak:"He has some urgent meeting to attend...So he left to office"
La:"Did u check Arnav's performance number?"
Kh:"I didn't find his name in list...!!!"she exclaimed.
NK:"How could that be possible?"
Ak:"OK now there is no time to think...let's once again practise..."
They all started practising...
The jodi number reached to 40...

khushi called arjun...but he didn't lift as it was in silent...

NK,Lavanya,akash,payal got ready for performance...they changed their costues...

JODI NUMBER 45...

khushi's phone rang...

kh:"Arjun...where r u?"
Ar:"Sorry I got some meeting sudddenly to attend but now It's over...I'm coming there..."
kh:"Ok...I'll be waiting in green saree"
Ar:"Ok bye..."
kh:"What's ur dress color?"she was about to ask but call was ended.
khushi went to change her costumes...
parth:"Now join ur hands and welcome JODI NUMBER 48...NK and LAVANYA...performing for MANWA LAAGE song from "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
They both performed well.
khushi was enjoying and forget about her performence...
parth:"Wow...This is awesome performance...Give them a big round of applause"
smriti:"Now let's join our hands and welcome JODI NUMBER 49...AKASH and PAYAL...performing for TUJH MEIN RAB DIKTHA HAI song from "RAB NE BANA DI JODI"
Akash and payal too performed well...
Arnav just then entered to hall and went to change his costumes...
parth:"Arey wah...all jodi's are performing awesome and it's getting tough to decide who'll win the prize...!!!"
smriti:"Ha...We should wait some time more to see who'll win"
path:"Ok now let's join our hands and welcome JODI NUMBER 50...ARJUN and INDU...performing for TERI MERI song from "BODY GAURD"

"INDU...!!!"ALL EXCLAIMED.
NK:"Who is this indu? Khushi is the one who'll performe at this number..."
La:"But where is khushi?"

khushi reached the stage..."Hey devimaya...Please give me strength...I hope by now Arjun has come...I should perform well"she thought.

smriti:"Wow...I just love this song...to peaks...So for what r we waiting for? Let's see lovely performance for lovely song by ARJUN and INDU"

She stepped onto the stage and the spot lights turned on and spotted on khushi alias INDU...

Another side the spot light turned on but there is no one there...

kh:"Oh no...this arjun haven't yet come...!!! Hey devimaya please help me..."she thought.

All started gosseping..."why this girl is alone on stage?"
"where is her partner?"
"Hello madam...This is JODI competition...not solo...Please don't waste our time...!!!"someone screamed.

Ak:"Who the hell is that guy who screamed like that..."
NK:"I swear I'll kill him if I'll get to know who he is that screamed..."
pa:"Poor khushi...why didn't her partner come here?"
La:"She's getting insulted...!!!"she exclaimed.

khushi felt hurt and she turned to leave the stage...but stopped hearing a voice...
"Indu...!!!"exclaimed Arjun and the spot light was now on...

"ARNAV...!!!"NK exclaimed and lavanya,payal,akash glanced at stage.

kh:"Arjun..."she thought and turned to her back and now spot light was on khushi...

They both stared at each other..."Arnav..." "khushi..."they both thought in their minds...They both were shocked and here down the stage all the gang was equally shocked.

Arnav and khushi got concious when they heard huge round of applause,whistles and claps from audience...

Arjun came towards Indu  "We should perform now INDU...This is the last performance...Don't u perform?"he asked  and the song "Teri meri" began to play ...they both danced together losing in each other...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8pjhRK5VLk[/YOUTUBE]

*I POSTED THE SONG INCLUDING ALL SCENES...*

All including friends were equally enjoying their dance...

All are lost in the magic of their performance...especially at the steps where they both stare into each other eyes...

The background music was stopped but still they were in same position...too busy in staring into each others eyes...
"RABBAVE BACKGROUND MUSIC started"

Ar:"So...U r INDU..."
kh:"And u are ARJUN..."
They both were talking while all the hall was in silence busy in concentrating on the attracting jodi.

NK:"What r they talking?"
La:" Between Who's this INDU and ARJUN?"
Pa:"Ush...guys...listen what they are talking..."

Ar:"Isn't this silly..."
kh:"We both r together at every time but we didn't get to know"
Ar:" That we were chatting in disguise and fell in "
kh:"Love with each other...!!!"

All were enjoying seeing this moment...actually all were lost in ARNAV and KHUSHI's conversation...all were mesmerized...

Arnav bent down and sat on one of his knee...he held khushi's hand...

Ar:"Indu..."
kh:"Yes Arjun..."

Ar:"Will u marry me?"he asked.

Smriti:"Aww...what a romantic proposal it is...!!!"
Parth:"Yes..."

kh:"Yes Ajun..."
Arnav stood up and said "I LOVE U INDU" looking into khushi's eyes.
kh:"LOVE U TOO ARJUN" she said looking into ARNAV'S eyes.
They both hugged each other,lost in eachother hands and forgot about the surroundings...now they were in a magical world...

Khushi got concious when she heard big round of applause from audience.
She went back breaking hug...and Arnav got concious...
They both felt embaress...

All the gang was surprised and the family members of Arnav and khushi who r watching LIVE on TV are also equally surprised...

parth and smriti stepped onto the stage...

parth:"Please all give give a big round of applause for this dhamkadar performance..."
smriti:"This is really very romantic and awesome and I'm not getting words to say how great this performence is..."
"Once again to say how we felt for their mesmerizing performance please join ur hands and give big round of applause to ARJUN AND INDU..."

Parth:"Ok now it's time to announce the winner..."
smriti:"I think judges want sometime to decide..."
parth:"ok friends...we'll declare result after 5 min"

khushi and arnav went near their friends who were staring at them like "some kind of aliean's were coming there".

kh:"Why u all r staring like that?"
NK:"Guys...this isn't fair...Why u both didn't say us that u both r in LOVE?"
Ar:"We said na..."
La:"U just said u were in love with someone but didn't say that it is khushi..."
kh:"How will we say? We got to know just then when u all got to know..."
Pa:"Means..."

Anchors came to announce result...
kh:"I'll explain later"

Parth:"OK...Any guesses on who has won the DANVING JODI AWARD?"

All screamed at once..."ARJUN and INDU..."

sMRITI:"WOW...all r expecting ARJUN and INDU won the competition"
parth:"OK let's call our cheif guest to announce and give the award"
"SO Please join ur hands and welcome welcome SALMAN KHAN onto the stage..."

"SALMAN KHAN!!!"khushi exclaimed.
Ar:"UR fav actor..."
kh:"yes..."

SK:"And the winner is...THE DANCING JODI title goes to...none other than   "ARJUN and INDU...!!!" " he exclaimed.
All the audience gave huge round of applause...
parth:"I requesr "ARJUN and INDU..." to come onto the stage..."

"Congrats guys..."all gang screamed.

Arnav and khushi stepped onto stage...

SK:"Congratulations "ARJUN and INDU..." Ur performence was really romantic...and awesome...I'm mesmerized"he said while handing the award to "ARJUN and INDU..."..."

kh:"Thank u soo much salman khan ji...I'm really big fan of u..."
"Can I have autograph please..."
SK:"Ok...now let's take a photo first"he said.

Media captured many pics...

All were happy...

At flats...

All sat together...

NK:"Now u guys say what had sctually happen behind us..."

kh:"We had created Fake FB accounts..."

La:"Let me guess...U both chatted...with an unknown member whom ur friends said"

Ar:"Yes..."

NK:"And fell in love with that unknown person!!!"he exclaimed...

Ar:"But lavanya...how do u know?"

La:"Because I'm the one who has choosed u unknowingly to chat..."
NK:"And I'm the one who choosed u khushi to chat with arnav..."

Ak:"So indirectly and unknowingly u both had joined arnav and khushi...!!!"he exclaimed.

Ar:"Ha...the credit goes to NK.."
Kh:"Lananya..."
"And FB...!!!"all exclaimed at once...

After few months ARNAV and KHUSHI got married...!!!

They both lived a happy life by giving support and love to each other EVERY TIME ...!!!

ipkkndkasr:"So guys...please share your valuable comments regarding this love story by commenting in this thread or by pm's...to me "

ipkkndkasr:"Remember carefully...I'll be waiting for all your comments...I have spent lot of my valuable time to update this lengthy shot...
So,please u too spend just few minutes to share ur views about this story..."

ipkkndkasr:"One more thing...I'm expecting comments from silent readers too...and lengthy comments...
please rather than just using 2 or 3 words to comment and thanks...please for my happiness sake u comment more...!!! This is a small request from your friend cum writer"

Gayathri: "I hope you all won't disappoint me...!!! Will be waiting to read comments..."

ipkkndkasr:"Now enough of my requests...it's your turn to give response..."

***DON'T FORGET TO HIT LIKE AND COMMENT...!!!***

***ALREADY FEW MEMBERS HAS LIKED BEFORE POSTING...SO FOR THEM THERE IS NO NEED TO ONCE AGAIN LIKE...IF U'LL THEN UR'S WILL BECOME UNLIKE AND WON'T GET DISPLAYED...
SO PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS LIKED BEFORE LIKING...IF WHILE LIKING THE NUMBER INCREASES IT'S OK...IF DECREASES ONCE AGAIN HIT LIKE BUTTON THE NUMBER INCREASES***

I KNOW U ALL KNOW BUT I DON'T WANNA LOSE NUMBER OF LIKED MEMBERS LIST !!! I HOPE U UNDERSTAND...!!!

ipkkndkasr-PMS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธBUDDY ME FOR PM'S โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธEdited by ipkkndkasr-PMS - 8 years ago
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story . Thanks for the pm
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice story
Loved it

It was different
U write superb
Arnaav a wrkholic
Khushi the other name of life
Two different personalities

Excited for next
Update soon

Keep smiling
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting TS! now unknown to each other ARSHI are gonna to chat.. lets see what happens when two strangers chat??.. loved the start.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome start loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing concept loved it ๐Ÿ‘ 
0913155 thumbnail
Hiii after a long time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› he RU.hw r ur studies going on๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
Abt the update just suberb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒplz olz continue fasttt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ is this a plan by nk n lav abt the fake account thing๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ ll be waiting๐Ÿ˜‰