Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The aura of sheer intensity that surrounded them was enthralling. I was a most willing subscriber to the "how can it be conceit when it's true" club! Confidence, bordering on arrogance, can be a powerful aphrodisiac when it has substance backing it. 
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: scrapbooker

Smoking!!!! Dear writer, but more than that it was the imagery evoked by your words... 'We are Gods!' And 'I am a God and I deserve a Goddess!' It's beautiful... The confidence that the world belongs to them, and yes, the innocence of it! I think that will stay with me. I even liked the other part... Wink, wink!
I am reading your Ravendor... And I love the absolute hot mess that Khushi is... Also the irreverent attitude is to die for!

P.S. Your warning that the post might be removed had me rushing to read it lest it be gone before I could get to it.  This SHOULD NOT BE MISSED!

Hahahah thank you sooo much! I think the entire credits for the imagery go to the song because Ijust played it and wrote what I could imagine (I'm not the most creative person). And LOOOL THANK YOU! I can't believe someone liked the smut I wrote! This is the best compliment ever! 
And I know you are! LOVE your comments there! Thank you!!! 
Hahahahaah good choice! I've been through the pain of dumped posts.. it is a sux.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Much love!
boyznaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roshini-

Awesome

Originally posted by: littlemissstar

That was good
Amazingly written πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: swat.g

Brilliant job yet again. Awesome.

Originally posted by: Happytwinkle

Beautiful OS
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: shubhi05

it is awesome πŸ‘

Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

Wonderful os

Thank you sooo much! glad you all liked it! And thanks a ton for commenting! ❀️
boyznaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmsk

Oh MY my...

This was defo a treat to read !!
Something to calm me and equally rejuvenate me before my exam which is gona happen in less than 3 hours πŸ˜†
First was thinking if should read it NOW, but could'nt help scrolling down as soon as i opened the link and after looking at the title ..

A sure hit it is !!

cheers for the PM babe..

waiting for the other updates ;)

Hahahahaha OMG BEEN THERE DONE THAT, BUDDY. ALWAYS READ THE FIC. YES TO PROCRASTINATION. EXAMS ARE POINTLESS.

thank you! ❀️
boyznaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purple.shade

Really ,really nice !

I just loved the fluency with what u wrote , and the song and the story just grew together . After listening to it , this story seemed even more beautiful .
" We r gods' , imagining Arnav say that , just seems so ... Such a turn on! πŸ˜†
It was awesome , and if u can , plz do PM me the next time u write an OS.

Thank you!!! Glad you liked the song. It pretty much is the reason I wrote the story! And LOOOL I can't believe I wrote a character who would say something that would be a turn on... that's a life goal man. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sure! Idk how likely it is that I'll write another one but if I ever do, I'll definitely message. Thanks for reading and commenting! :)
boyznaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi67

The aura of sheer intensity that surrounded them was enthralling. I was a most willing subscriber to the "how can it be conceit when it's true" club! Confidence, bordering on arrogance, can be a powerful aphrodisiac when it has substance backing it. 

Completely agree. Confidence is my one true weakness... and, okay, men in button downs with rolled up sleeves and a tie too. Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing! :-)
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: boyznaka

UNRESFOR MORTALS

DONE FOR DEMI-GODS
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HOLY HEAVENS!!!!
lovely os!
thanks for pm x
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm .such a good job u have done. i loved reading it .
its high time u update ravender plzz
aquagal thumbnail
I just loved it. Is there anything more attractive than the confidence backed up with facts? I don't think so.
A meeting from four year ago and with many unspoken emotions later finally they told each other what they wanted to, not with words but actions though. Not that I mindπŸ˜‰ I love it.
When I read the title I never thought that the God & Goddess here would be in search of pleasure.😳 Such an apt title and a very nice song. πŸ‘πŸΌ