Loving Kinshuk Mahajan as Tilak and want him opposite Amaya

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK, my first post in this forum.

I know the show is totally destroyed now. The TRPs are hitting the low numbers.

What I guess is that the makers perhaps wanted to convert the show into a typical pathetic saas-bahu show to get more TRPs after marrying Amaya off to Rama.

I don't think Rama-Amaya marriage has done any wonders in terms of TRPs.

Now, you don't need to be an Einstein to realize that Kinshuk Mahajan is signed up as an SOS to save the show from getting axed.

I really like Kinshuk Mahajan. He's extremely talented versatile actor. Loving him as Tilak.

I want him opposite Amaya and as a new lead. Kinshuk's talent shouldn't be wasted by making him a side character/grey shaded character/antagonist/parallel lead. If he's on board then his acting skills should be utilized entirely. He has worked as a lead in all his previous shows including Bidaai as Ranveer and Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

For me, it should be the last throw of the dice to save the show from getting the axe. 

I call for Tilak-Amaya.

Edited by SamSoumyaFan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second this! I think TilAya are rather appealing as long as Tilak remains strong and negative and destroys all of the other characters.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So Amaya should commit adultery
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

So Amaya should commit adultery

Amaya can do whatever she wants. But, from what I remember, she's really good at ditching people.Edited by Aisha15 - 8 years ago
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisha15

Amaya can do whatever she wants. But, from what I remember, she's really good at ditching people.

She of course did a course on disaster management, she is really great at handling the disastrous love that emerges in her heart for every passing male.
dhruvhiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊 we all manya fan with and plus U make call to 180030007827 aur bolo ki agar dhruv nahi ayega toh atleast amaya ka paired kinshik se ka karo we all support . Caho toh ek at bhi banao mantu aur amaya ka.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aisha15

Amaya can do whatever she wants. But, from what I remember, she's really good at ditching people.

And Rama will go back to rachita ji πŸ˜†
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We support TiLayaπŸ˜† I agree with you since Amaya's character is already been ruined ruined people won't have problem if she falls for tilak too.. 
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

And Rama will go back to rachita ji πŸ˜†

Am selfish...i want Rama to go back to Rachitaji πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show should just end with the death of ramaya ...even tilak dsnt deserve that cheap women. ..
just waiting for the official news of its closure ...trps will nvr cross 1 with this cheap  ramaya so it better end and make way for better shows only love triangle between kinshuk hiba dhruv can save which will not happen