Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SamSoumyaFan

Well written. If the makers fail to execute and utilize the character of Tilak properly then it is surely curtains for Tere Sheher Mein.

they will dfntly not utilize tilak character properly that is for sure I can tell ul that 100%...coz this tsm 2 wasted talent of a talented actor like dhruv. ..and made some other actor the lead so Ul think those same makers will do justice to tilak? They are only obsessed with the the so called leads and have bought kinshuk just to glorify them or him ..dhruv refused to do a negative role to glorify ramaya so they bought kinshuk that's it .now they will just end his role abruptly like they did our mantu ..so I want this show to end anyhow 
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode with Tilak moving to Amaya and Rama's house, will Tilak be paired opposite Kangana ???
If it happens that will be a disaster too.
dhruvhiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊utter disaster  call 180030007827
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am Bigg Bigg Fan of Kinshuk . And I am loving him as Tilak . Watched his all shows from beginning till end . And I MUST SAY He is such an Awesome Brilliant Versatile Actor πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ. He was initially Grey in Chand Chupa as Viren . But here He is completely Negative & I am totally enjoying it . The body language , the voice , his Amazing Villainous Expressions .. AWESOME Man !!! πŸ‘  everything  As for now I just wanna see him & his Brilliant acting & don't want any Love angle with him . Later on we can look after that .

Guyz If U are all Loving KM ..then Plz join his IF Fan Club & Comment regularly there to raise his rank . He deserve much more higher Rank then where he is in IF .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I am Bigg Bigg Fan of Kinshuk . And I am loving him as Tilak . Watched his all shows from beginning till end . And I MUST SAY He is such an Awesome Brilliant Versatile Actor πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ. He was initially Grey in Chand Chupa as Viren . But here He is completely Negative & I am totally enjoying it . The body language , the voice , his Amazing Villainous Expressions .. AWESOME Man !!! πŸ‘  everything  As for now I just wanna see him & his Brilliant acting & don't want any Love angle with him . Later on we can look after that .

Guyz If U are all Loving KM ..then Plz join his IF Fan Club & Comment regularly there to raise his rank . He deserve much more higher Rank then where he is in IF .

I completely agree. I am also loving his brilliant acting as TILAK.
mimi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tilak is sooo hot... loving him. but i think he is a antagonist. may be Tilya won't happen. But Tilya is better than Ramya.
Anyways can someone tell me about the tune which plays during Tilak scenes??
dhruvhiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tilak character copy of rudra chracter . His style dress, bg everything . Stop the crap.
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also like the tune when Tilak scenes come. Definitely he brings a storm whenever he appears.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I also love Tilak's BG music . it's especially made for him .It have some kind of mysterious feel in it .  it's like "Saam Daam dand bhed" which means he will do anything & achieve it  by hook or crook what he wants to do .  
allin4manya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I also love Tilak's BG music . it's especially made for him .It have some kind of mysterious feel in it .  it's like "Saam Daam dand bhed" which means he will do anything & achieve it  by hook or crook what he wants to do .  

LOL! the bg music is not original but it is a copy. initially it was played on Rudra's character played by Aarya who was the antagonist...he also quit.