he is amazing as tilak
Edited by shivanika - 8 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shivanika

i am watching this show only for  Kinshuk Mahajan

he is amazing as tilak

He is indeed. I hope more Kinshuk Mahajan fans turn up soon.
allin4manya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsAlia

Am selfish...i want Rama to go back to Rachitaji ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Probably RARA wd have still given better TRPs and eventually Dhruv would not have quit and with scope of MANYA, the TRPs wd have got better and better. Perhaps such extra costs incurred due to new entries wd also have been avoided...

The fact of the matter is that neither Tilaya or current one can save this show...Kinshuk is being used by RS in a desperate attempt to get some TRPs just like Sana was used...so far inspite of buzz around Kinshuk, there has been negligible improvement...it is further saddening that just because RS gave him a break, he is using him knowing that this can affect his career considering that Kinshuk's latest show on Sony bombed...such cheapness was not expected of RS as Kinshuk is a potent actor...

Dhruv with DHRUHI was and is the only trump card that could have saved this show and that aint happening bcz Dhruv is not coming back and rightly so...

SP has given enough rope already to RS, much more than Manmarziyan...the show has to go now as the channel is acquiring bad word of mouth big time.  Infact there were rumors of Tu Mera Hero to be axed to accommodate Siya Ke Ram from 2nd Nov but nothing has been confirmed yet...Infact how cheap of SP to even think about it. The TRPs of TMH are holding pretty decently in the range of 1.5 - 2 and if any current show has to go, then it has to be TSM...

Probably when TSM goes, we will get DHRUHI in a better show as lead couple, sooner or later.
Edited by allin4manya - 8 years ago
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Exactly kinshuk is wasting his talent in this show where ppl only claim to be the hand me down lead ..the truth and fact is coz of kinshuk the trp just increased to 0.9 so the sooner it ends the better for kinshuk to use his talent in a better show no comments for the other so called leads. .kinshuk deserves better...I feel they probably will end his role on a bad note. .to glorify the leads. .pls start plus end this show 
SamW92 thumbnail
At first actually I thought Kinshuk Mahajan is going to reprising the role of Mantu. However I don't mind a new character for him.
Yes, Sana Amin Sheikh as Kangana is rarely seen nowadays post accident. I wonder what impact the character of Kangana had over the storyline. Perhaps Amaya fulfilling the orders received by Kangana. ðŸ˜†

I agree Tu Mera Hero doesn't deserve to go. It is 6th of 11 shows of Star Plus in terms of TRPs and 5 other shows of Star Plus have less TRPs than Tu Mera Hero.

Mere Angne Mein runs for an hour. Why not give 30 minutes from Mere Angne Mein to Siya Ke Ram ? Or maybe a time slot change for Tu Mera Hero.
SamW92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

Exactly kinshuk is wasting his talent in this show where ppl only claim to be the hand me down lead ..the truth and fact is coz of kinshuk the trp just increased to 0.9 so the sooner it ends the better for kinshuk to use his talent in a better show no comments for the other so called leads. .kinshuk deserves better...I feel they probably will end his role on a bad note. .to glorify the leads. .pls start plus end this show 

Well written. If the makers fail to execute and utilize the character of Tilak properly then it is surely curtains for Tere Sheher Mein.
allin4manya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamSoumyaFan

At first actually I thought Kinshuk Mahajan is going to reprising the role of Mantu. However I don't mind a new character for him.

Yes, Sana Amin Sheikh as Kangana is rarely seen nowadays post accident. I wonder what impact the character of Kangana had over the storyline. Perhaps Amaya fulfilling the orders received by Kangana. ðŸ˜†

I agree Tu Mera Hero doesn't deserve to go. It is 6th of 11 shows of Star Plus in terms of TRPs and 5 other shows of Star Plus have less TRPs than Tu Mera Hero.

Mere Angne Mein runs for an hour. Why not give 30 minutes from Mere Angne Mein to Siya Ke Ram ? Or maybe a time slot change for Tu Mera Hero.

@Bold - this is feasible option and i think SP will do the same as it has still not confirmed anything on TMH...

Mere Angne Mein adjustment is out of question bcz Siya Ke Ram is a very ambitious project and it is bound to get a prime time slot...

Well, either Siya ke Ram can be allotted TMH's slot of 8 PM and TMH can take TSM's slot while TSM goes off air...or TMH will retain its slot, YRKKH will be pushed to 10 PM with Siya ke Ram taking the prime time slot of 9.30 PM...Sumit Sambhal Lega can be pushed to 10.30 PM as it is a comedy show and half an hour difference will not affect its viewership...

in any case this good for nothing show TSM has to go. Kinshuk can look for a fresh new show that he deserves...Dhruv already is on looking at scripts...probably we mite get magical DHRUHI back in a better show wherein their effortless naturally sparkling chemistry is utilized to the fullest and not left unfulfilled like was done in the name of pathetic twist in TSM which got them nothing but lowest TRPs and fans hatred...

Manmarziyan was far more original and gutsy as the makers chose to go off with all guns blazing rather than spoil the show to crawl for few more weeks and in the process they gave us beautiful memories of lead couples, Ardhika and Neil-Sam. 
SamW92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allin4manya

@Bold - this is feasible option and i think SP will do the same as it has still not confirmed anything on TMH...

Mere Angne Mein adjustment is out of question bcz Siya Ke Ram is a very ambitious project and it is bound to get a prime time slot...

Well, either Siya ke Ram can be allotted TMH's slot of 8 PM and TMH can take TSM's slot while TSM goes off air...or TMH will retain its slot, YRKKH will be pushed to 10 PM with Siya ke Ram taking the prime time slot of 9.30 PM...Sumit Sambhal Lega can be pushed to 10.30 PM as it is a comedy show and half an hour difference will not affect its viewership...

1. It's very possible that Siya Ke Ram takes the 8 PM slot, Tu Mera Hero takes 10.30 PM slot and (option a) Tere Sheher Mein goes off air or (option b) Tere Sheher Mein shifts to 5.30 PM/6 PM slot taking the extra 30 minutes of Mere Angne Mein.

2. Siya Ke Ram takes the 8 PM slot, Tere Sheher Mein stays at 10.30 PM slot and Tu Mera Hero is shifted to 5.30 PM/6 PM slot taking the extra 30 minutes of Mere Angne Mein.
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I second that !!! 
allin4manya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamSoumyaFan

1. It's very possible that Siya Ke Ram takes the 8 PM slot, Tu Mera Hero takes 10.30 PM slot and (option a) Tere Sheher Mein goes off air or (option b) Tere Sheher Mein shifts to 5.30 PM/6 PM slot taking the extra 30 minutes of Mere Angne Mein.

2. Siya Ke Ram takes the 8 PM slot, Tere Sheher Mein stays at 10.30 PM slot and Tu Mera Hero is shifted to 5.30 PM/6 PM slot taking the extra 30 minutes of Mere Angne Mein.

the options could happen...however i don think SP will tamper with one of its kind show MAM which is doing pretty ok considering the timings. On the other hand TSM is having just one repeat time which is very odd (its at 4.30 AM latest possible nite time slot); it reflects that SP inspite of so much hullabaloo has not been able to crank up the TRPs of TSM to an accepted level and thus it seems like a foregone conclusion that TSM will get axed and rightly so for what they did to DHRUHI and Dhruv.