Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: allin4manya

LOL! the bg music is not original but it is a copy. initially it was played on Rudra's character played by Aarya who was the antagonist...he also quit.

Ok . I didn't watch this show before KM's entry . So not aware of it .
kiran420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow, SamSoumyaFan, you have totally said what I wanted to since weeks and I totally agree with u that the creatives wanted typical saas-bahu drama to make sudden change of track, since mantu have no family, n they thought what can mantu/amaya do all day bored at home with no in-laws, not that uma entertaining them daily with her new new dramas. ðŸ¤£
Well, I was bored of the show since the marriage, n all saas-bahu crap, but I kept watching for time-pass n to keep track of the show, as mantu was still here thinking they might still unite as I loved Manya from begining, but he left for good, then I knew nothing can be done now, as amaya will end up with rama, n showing their closeness day by day, but i still kept watching, maybe sum change will happen, and finally they've got Kinshuk, and i started watchhing with full excitement as I loved him so much since Bidaai, though he is a baddie, but his look, his vicious smile, his dialogues, his stare at amaya and all is killing it totally, he is doing gr8 as tilak, i watch it for him only now. I also hope he will be paired to amaya, how i wished if he was the lead from begining, being bad to good, i really prefer him over rama, if now they can get rid of him n get tilak in the picture, not that he is ravan for now, but if the secret in the letter could change him for good, it will be nice, the show might still have hope to go on. as Tilak/Amaya make better couple than Rama/Amaya.
Now I wouldnt request creatives to bring back mantu or shut down the show with Ramaya ending up, rather continue with Kinshuk becoming lead and amaya's next love😳, since her character has no scoop anymore, but at least tilak has importance.

Above is just my point of view replying to the original post, but I totally have no offence to any ManYa/Dhruvi, RaRa or RaMaya fans.😊
dhruvhiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kinshuk Mahajan is utter flop actor . and who is tilak  bhaiya  he is carbon copy of rudra . chill rudra far better than 2rs kinshuk . knshuk bhaiya bring 0.4 trp this is called popularity of kinshuk waste chee
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvhiba

Kinshuk Mahajan is utter flop actor . and who is tilak bhaiya he is carbon copy of rudra . chill rudra far better than 2rs kinshuk . knshuk bhaiya bring 0.4 trp this is called popularity of kinshuk waste chee

seriously ..he is good actor,actually excellent actor,go and watch his previous works...dont blame him for less trps...yes .4 trp is huge if i can consider that its only brought by him...
i seriously dont want any love angle for him...Edited by -rosel- - 8 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
The show was destroyed and already there were talks of the show going off air before Kinshuk's entry. He was brought in as a last attempt to save the show. He can't be blamed for less TRP's. #FromAKinshukFan
allin4manya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamSoumyaFan

The show was destroyed and already there were talks of the show going off air before Kinshuk's entry. He was brought in as a last attempt to save the show. He can't be blamed for less TRP's. #FromAKinshukFan

Like i explained earlier in our conversation that it was impossible to replace to Dhruv. Dhruv was, is and will always the most impactful lead and actor of TSM...

the same goes for Kinshuk in his shows where he carried his shows...

On a serious note ignore this guy who has posted this. he is fan of one of previous shows Everest and keeps coming with different ids to spread irradical comments on religion and women and pretends himself to be Dhruv's fan just to be on the safer side and also tries to spoil Dhruv's name in the process.