Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow! Looks like SidT did a good job and showed something without distortion after a long time. Ye chamatkar kaise ho gaya? 😆
Chalo jaisa bhi hua ho, i'm happy. And Navi looks great in the screenshots. I think i gotta catch up this one.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
(Sauptika Parva, XII), Krsna states, "I have no dearer friend on earth than Arjuna, and there is nothing that I cannot give to him including my wives and children."  In the Drona Parva of the same text, Krsna reiterates, "O Daruka, I shall not be able to cast my eyes, even for a single moment, on the earth bereft of Arjuna...Know that Arjuna is half of my body."  Once, when Krsna had to leave Hastinapura for Dvaraka, He quickly hurried to the apartments of Arjuna and spent the entire night with him in happy slumber 
ltelidevara thumbnail
The very Duryodhana, Pandava's arch enemy himself acknowledged the special affection that existed between the Lord and Arjuna. He said "Krishna will sacrifice even the celestial world for the sake of Arjuna. In the same way, Arjuna will not hesitate even  to part with his life for the sake of the Lord".Such was the cherished friendship between Krishn and Arjun.Such comradiare,such fun such enjoyment it is impossible to find their equals neither in our past nor in our present.Dhundhte Reh Jayenge but Nahi Milenge 
ltelidevara thumbnail

Since the Lord could not stand separation from his dear friend, Arjuna,  He ascended to Vaikunta earlier to the swargarohana of the Pandavas . After ascending to heaven,  Yudhi with divine body reached Vaikunta where the Lord was shining in His resplendent form. There, the various divya astras and weapons in their celestial bodies were serving the  Lord. Among them, Yudhi saw Arjuna also serving the Lord , the unique privilege which even great yogis and sages yearned for.

This goes to prove that they are inseparable in body and soul.The Narayan and The Nar incarnated on earth did their work and again reached their abode. But not every one will realise their reality,their friendship and their grace. Yes grace I said. They graced us with The Bhagavadgita that is priceless.                                                                                         Thank God SIDT gave that one scene as it is.I didn't expect at all seeing his desparate attempts to make Krishna Karna best Pals ever. Again he bounced back to his Krishna Karna prem in the precap. Govind save me and my Parth from SIDT.

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am happy after watching saturday's episode that at least one scene was nicely executed. At least 1 scene depicted the eternal bond of my arya and his madhav. I must say SidT actually did a good job for the first time in this show.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Bhishma Kund, Narkatari

A place that bears a connection with the great epic Mahabharata is Bheeshma Kund. This is the place where it is believed that Pitamaha Bhishma lay watching the famous battle after Arjun, created a bed of arrows for him. The place now has a temple next to a water tank called the Banganga or the Bhishma Kund.

There is a legend attached to this water tank. It says that, when Bhishma lay on his bed of arrows, he felt thirsty and asked for water. To fulfil his desire, Arjuna immediately shot an arrow into the ground and let loose a stream of gushing water. This is how the Bhishma Kund is believed to come into existence.                                                                                                                                                  It is said that water never dries up in this Tank in any season. The Pool of water created by Arjun Five thousand years ago bears testimony to the Greatest battle ever fought in Kurukshetra.It is one of the most famous places of interest for those who visit Kurukshetra. Desparately waiting to go there,touch the water and feel Arjun and his glory.

Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

chief of the Bharatas, that foremost of all wielders of weapons. Aiming then a blazing arrow, after having inspired it withMantras and identified it with theParjanya weapon, in the very sight of the entire army, the son of Pandu,viz., Partha, pierced the Earth a little to the south of where Bhishma lay. Then there arose a jet of water that was pure, and auspicious, and cool, and that resembling the nectar itself, was of celestial scent and taste. And with that cool jet of water Partha gratified Bhishma, that bull among the Kurus, of godlike deeds and prowess. And at that feat of Partha who resembled Sakra himself in his acts Every one looked in awe and wondered at his feat.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Before going to Dwarka Arjun meets  Paundrak ..He tries to convince Arjun that he is real vasudev and talking bad about Krishnaji..Arjun angrily stops him and praises Vasudev Krishna..
Paundrak tries to harm Arjun but does not succeed..Defeated by Arjun, he let him go and asks him to give Vasudev Krishna a message..
Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally the creatives in the last few episodes focussed on the bonding of vasudev Krishna and his Parth Arjun..

Today Liked both scenes picturised on Arjun and Vasudev...It shows the faith and devotion of Arjun towards his Madhav...

After their conversation,Arjun gives the message of Paundrak to vasudev Krishna...

ltelidevara thumbnail
Navi was  exceptionally good in the Sat Episode.He is so subtle and calm just like Arjun. Finally CVs presented Krishna Arjun bond much to my satisfaction. But only thing missing is the comradiare and close friendship that marks the bond unique.Here the devotional aspect is super ceding friendship aspect.Star Bharat touched both Saurabh and Shaheer excelled in depicting both.But here it may not be possible since Sony Krishna is friendlier with Karna than with Arjun.Leave it,in the hands of SIDT Every thing looks forced and unbelievable. It won't look actually is forced. He just tries on and on to pair up Krishna and Karna.Sometimes I feel too dejected and wishes to lodge complaint with Prime Minister NarendraModi who loves Arjun a lot and compares himself with him.His quote during his Election campaign ' I am like the Arjuna in Kurukshetra." hooked me to him.By the way Saveeta the Screen shots are  too good. Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago