Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful Screen Shots Saveeta,Navi excelled in every frame.He understood the nauces of the Charecter so well. Thanks for keeping track of every instance,expression and emotion.Great work. Thank you.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brihannala..Arjun could not control his anger watching keechak humiliating and hurting  Draupadi...

Another scene where Navi ..Arjun emoted so well his anger...Arjun plan for Bheem to kill keechak..

Next Arjun..Brihannala in Virat War..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Draupadi first convinces Prince Uttar to let Brihannala be his charioteer...

Out of fear prince Uttar runs away from the battlefield..Arjun catches him and later reveals his real identity ...Prince Uttar happy to have the great Dhanudari Arjun by his side and is ready to face the enemies..

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A beautiful set of screenshots. Navi as brihannala never failed to impress us. Especially the last scene which you covered, navi's anger and fury was just perfect!
ltelidevara thumbnail

"Vrihannala said, 'That about which thou hath first enquired is Arjuna's bow, of world-wide fame, calledGandiva, capable of devastating hostile hosts. Embellished with gold, thisGandiva, the highest and largest of all weapons belonged to Arjuna. Alone equal unto a hundred thousand weapons, and always capable of extending the confines of kingdoms, it is with this that Partha vanquisheth in battle both men and celestials. Worshipped ever by the gods, theDanavas and theGandharvas and variegated with excellent colours, this large and smooth bow is without a knot or stain anywhere. Shiva held it first for a thousand years. Afterwards Prajapati held it for five hundred and three years. After that Sakra, for five and eighty years. And then Soma held it for five hundred years. And after thatVaruna held it for a hundred years. And finally Partha,

No other bow in Mythology became as famous as Gandiva. May be due to the wielder of the bow in Dwaparyuga. Arjun is synonymous with his Gandiv.Like Siva is Pinaka Pani,Like Vishnu is Chakradhari Arjun is Gandiv Dhari. Umpteen battles he fought with Gandiv in his hands that danced to his tune.The twang of Gandiv itself used to create devastating effect.It is said that only Krishna and Arjun could hold the Gandiv but no one else. Ever since he got the bow from Agni Dev Arjun never parted with it. Not even when he did penance for Pasupat.When he took an oath to kill Jayathrath by Sunset he vows that if he fails he would enter the Fire with his Gandiv. Arjun and Gandiv made for each other.
ltelidevara thumbnail
SIDT lived up to my expectations by spoiling the incident by changing it with his foolish interpretations. Case in point bringing Paundrak Vasudev all of a sudden before Arjun. As usual Navi is graceful,subtle and endearing. Saving grace of SPK for sure. I wonder why Lakshmana became that prominent in this Prewar track. For SIDT Abhimanyu's mother,Arjun's wife doesn't deserve a role but Samba who didn't even participate in war and his wife are key players. Disgusting. Any way looking forward to Navi's performance in today's track.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
@Lakshmi di-What did he show this time di? Its been weeks since i watched the show.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

@Lakshmi di-What did he show this time di? Its been weeks since i watched the show.

Ramya suddenly  Paundrak Vasudev is brought into the track telling Arjun that he is the real Vasudev and Krishna had stolen his Sudarsan. He tries to convince Arjun but no use. This was shown to cause delay for Arjun to reach Krishna before Duryothan. I missed the beginning though first ten minutes I think. Then Lakshmana again and again asks Krishna to help her father in war. Even Subhadra never directly asked Krishna to help her husband. I was too irritated seeing the importance given to Lakshmana who had no role in the Epic at all. When Subhadra doesn't deserve a role in this stupid serial how could we tolerate this Lakshmana ? I watch this only for Navi.He is excellent.
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Ramya suddenly Paundrak Vasudev is brought into the track telling Arjun that he is the real Vasudev and Krishna had stolen his Sudarsan. He tries to convince Arjun but no use. This was shown to cause delay for Arjun to reach Krishna before Duryothan. I missed the beginning though first ten minutes I think. Then Lakshmana again and again asks Krishna to help her father in war. Even Subhadra never directly asked Krishna to help her husband. I was too irritated seeing the importance given to Lakshmana who had no role in the Epic at all. When Subhadra doesn't deserve a role in this stupid serial how could we tolerate this Lakshmana ? I watch this only for Navi.He is excellent.

Now paundrak is there as well? Is he any better than this sonykrishna? 😆 I mean he is already so ugly looking, how will sonypaundrak look then? 😛 😆
And how on earth does samba and lakshmana have any importance in a serial on karna i don't understand. 🤢 And how can she ask krishna to help her father?
I am just hoping sonykrishna does not become the charioteer of his priya mitra sonykarna atleast.
Yes, Navi is the only saving grace of this serial.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Ramya Paundrak is on par with Sony Krishna in looks.I hope Sony Krishna won't disgrace Arjun by his aloofness and disinterest. Till now I never found him look atleast once at Parth with warmth and affection. Ofcourse he reserved all those nice feelings for Sony Karna,his Priyamitr. Yes Ramya even I am apprehensive that Sony Krishna may drive Karna's chariot but not Arjun's.If they show that way I will be heart broken.