Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
These Kangana , Daisy , Laura waura whoever etc etc etc knows very well that Salman will not say anything to them Publically .Else How much they use Salman's name for Publicity is well known fact 😑
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Daisy or Zarine star kids thodi hai jo home production main kaam milega, B-grade movies are you for you ladkiyon 😳

As much as I find it hard to believe Salman "pushed" her to take her the b grade film, I don't think she would've said it in print if it weren't true πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TRUE INDEED πŸ˜†

Kuch bhi chaapte hai Sirf SALMAN KHAN ka naam hona chahiye .

The Man who himself never did even a Single Kissing scene in these 27 yrs of his career , No intimate scenes ..Why he will push any other Person to do that ? I mean Logic ki dahi paani sab kar diya πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai that Salman is just Avayieee ..Koi bhi kuch bhi uska naam leke bol deta hai ust for a 2 min of Cheap Publicity Just because He don't give a Damnn to them & this Media 😑

He ACTUALLY doesn't give a damn about media and that's one of the reason I absolutely LOVE him πŸ˜› He is not 24x7 aware of his so-called image and reputation πŸ˜‰ He also believes in the type of love like I do, i.e. unconditional πŸ˜‰ .. 

And if he ever suggested DS, I bet he had no idea that Hate Story 3 is actually a po*n Story 3 πŸ˜†
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Film chali to my work was good, nahi chali to Salman ne bola tha isliye kar li.
Sanskari PREM πŸ€£ and Sanskari PREM 2 lead herione in this movie...😲

Kuch toh garbar hai πŸ˜² is he sponsoring this movie ?
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

oh god nw when it flops and she gets bad reviews she will be a kangana and blame salman as well

She doesnt even have a role in that movie so what she would complain about after failure of movie..from trailer she seems like a cameo only. πŸ˜†
Edited by Khilonaa - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good for daisy !! even bigger superstars like deepika ,anushka and ranbir were seen lip kissing to sustain in this industry ! not to forget king and kat smooching scene in jthj..πŸ˜†

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Patronus

Daisy or Zarine star kids thodi hai jo home production main kaam milega, B-grade movies are you for you ladkiyon 😳

As much as I find it hard to believe Salman "pushed" her to take her the b grade film, I don't think she would've said it in print if it weren't true πŸ˜†

What are you talking? He gave her a chance just like zarine ..now its not his problem that noboby wants to work with them..and elle just worked with kapil ..and movie did well..this daisy just using his name..regarding these movies shes done south movies and was some dancers girl and been a backgrohnd dancer in a hrithik movie..and katrina was doing this things till he help her so doubt he encourage this!!..but whatever, its their choice..
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

These Kangana , Daisy , Laura waura whoever etc etc etc knows very well that Salman will not say anything to them Publically .Else How much they use Salman's name for Publicity is well known fact 😑

Exactly, 

She was in jai ho and in a lead role in his home production with him ..thats a huge break..but she dont look good to people so no one else cared on working with her...
Zarine, too was given the same break ..thoigh she pretty she looked to much like someone and she did do h2 and some punjabi movies..why she chose this who knows..regarding the other i hope she becomes bitter and vanishes ( since she saying he push her to do it) members can say whatever , who cares..to me good riddance..im sick on seeing her , pulkit, sangeeta, etc..
Elle and zarine ok..
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Isn't he a conservative family man who likes women covered up!

Bhai ka ek aur roop! πŸ˜†

Chupa rustam bhai πŸ˜†