Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan

Shritama Mukherjee as a main lead?

Posted: 8 years ago
This is not a bashing post but i have seen Shritama in side characters in ekta serials and her face was vaguely familiar and she was good but when she was introduced as a main lead in KTHTMD i just wasnt convinced. No offence but i feel this serial would have had a different charm if it had  a new fresh face for its female lead. Raj and Maddy are okay as leads but i feel because its showbiz the actress has to be relatively a looker and or atleast have some charm. I dont know why i just cant accept her as a main lead, she is good as an actress but she just isnt main lead material? 
if we take actresses like Krtiika Karma and Survi Jyoti, they are not conventionally pretty either but they had some sort of charm which i feel Shritama lacks? 

Also her makeup and outfits, they make her look like a gujrati band musician with those short kurtis and baggy salwars..

also whats up with the rest of the cast, except Maddy and Raj KTHTMD looks like a recycled version of all the Balaji serials..bg music of KMH and supporting cast esp Koyels dadπŸ˜• 
Edited by Dhin-Chak - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvhiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya u right even all 3 actor  have not lead face  that wht trp fall down . plus sonali jaffer is crap writer 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Before the show startd i had d same doubt.i had seen shritama's previous shows where she was a side character and i didnt liked her much .and seeing her in first promo i too was like " ehh she ,aur koi nahi mila kya "😳 still decided to watch kth only for maddy n ekta πŸ˜† but shritama as koyel was fab ,i couldnt believe that i liked koyel who was played by shritama ,now i really adore her πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Thats ekta ka kamaal , she can find diamonds from the stones. How crap would be her shows the actors she introduced are awesome πŸ‘ ex : aparna dixit .she did side character role in PR and see where ekta brought her πŸ‘πŸΌ  

The show jst started ,im sure she will improve in coming episodes 😊 

#myview :)

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dont really watch this show much on a regular basis but from the moment I had seen her as a side character in DEK, I felt she had that spark in her to be a lead. In fact I liked her better than the leads πŸ˜† The promo of the show itself was a big bore 😡 But I am glad Shritama got a break πŸ‘πŸΌ She is far better than many leads who are mere pretty faces on TV who cant act to save their lives.
This content was originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Before the show startd i had d same doubt.i had seen shritama's previous shows where she was a side character and i didnt liked her much .and seeing her in first promo i too was like " ehh she ,aur koi nahi mila kya "😳 still decided to watch kth only for maddy n ekta πŸ˜† but shritama as koyel was fab ,i couldnt believe that i liked koyel who was played by shritama ,now i really adore her πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thats ekta ka kamaal , she can find diamonds from the stones. How crap would be her shows the actors she introduced are awesome πŸ‘ ex : aparna dixit .she did side character role in PR and see where ekta brought her πŸ‘πŸΌ  

The show jst started ,im sure she will improve in coming episodes 😊 

#myview :)

]
 to say blatantlyπŸ˜† her acting is fine she doesnt even need 2 improve but i think she is very average looking asin idk she doesnt look like a main lead and her wardrobe makes it worse and her makeup but ya i have seen episodes and my opinion didnt change but anyways good luck 2 her...😊
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes foegot to mention...i hope she gets good costumes. In that i agree with u ;)
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is because we are use to seeing Shritama in a negative role therefore we cannot accept her as the main lead yet! She still needs to workshop her facial expressions. As at times she comes across gloomy. I guess so far all of Ekta's female leads had some sort of sweetness as their aura. And Shritama has yet to create that. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but I dont agree. Shritama is very pretty. I saw her in Kaalash for the first time and since then liked her a lot. She is a really good actress too. She is perfect as Koyal but I dont really like koyal's character.

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I love this girl !her acting is good..loving her since Dekha ek Khawab days,nd I don't agree ki people need to be look good for being a lead