11x02-Form and Void Discussions

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nice epi..i liked it😃this epi answered a few questions and raised a few more😆
first n foremost,shootout to all those who said its gonna be a bella-edward baby kinda scenario...well bingooo😆u guys are really the most insightful supernatural researchers😆

-ok so sam is back in saving ppl mode n boom he used his brain to kidnap one of rabid kind to know more😆btu unfortunately the dude died still

-okay so that O DEATH was sung by reaper so does that mean souls have been taken by reapers now???on their own??but whree are they actually going???hell???heaven???empty???as the reaper billy said...

-baby amara likes dean n feels happy and smiles whenevr dean is around...i must add when that lady inspector said to amara that dean is goig to make sure she smiled😲😆the baby was crying n when saw dean she stopped at once...😲so is this thee bond they were talking about?😆
loved it when crowley said-the baby likes u😆but might i add its kinda odd n even creepy ðŸ˜†plz carver-sont u ever show a dean-amara makeout ever🤢

-sam paid attentiont o the reaper word n bingo find a solution as in biblical purification n he cured three others like that too😃okay so i got it-saving ppl n hunting things😆😆😆but i thot it will take them time to find cure coz rabid disease introduced in premiere n cure in second epii..wow they r moving fast😆

-liked the whole dean-crowley thing...😆tehy were fun😃especially fyt scenes and their banters and all...

-like ppl assumed amara is renesmee kinda and she did grow up like 5-7 years in jsut 24 hours...must say the gal is fast even than renesmee😆n seems like crowley found a way to get to her..i fidn the baby n child amara both cute😆

-finally cass...torture hua n then poor hanah...mar gayichalo koi nah dean n sam haina for our angel...

lets seee how the story will move forward in next epis...
but from the promos i looks like crowley will find a way to hold hands with amara...rowena is back..
Edited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OHMYGOODNESS. ðŸ˜³ I'm going to have to take a little while before I can phrase anything. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YESS! I was the first one who introduced the Edward-Bella thing on tumblr.Its like imprinting with them.But now well, Jake was over quite old when Rebesmee is born - and he will be anything to her that she wants.ANYTHING.
But let me just say that no bond you form with Dean is something you should rely on completely & hold your breath about if you are not Sam Winchester. I mean, ask Castiel, Crowley, Benny, Gordon etc. [Just saying] 😆 Yes, Sam Winchester being the smart little kid he is, that's awesome.But like, can they stop glossing over and just fast forwarding with proper Winchester reunion.
You know somewhere along the line Sam has gone from that self assured guy who knew he was worth something to this person who has stopped caring about his own life, feels guilty about everything that happens and somehow instead of wishing peace and better for both Dean and himself, just wants Dean to have better.This all just reminds me of Dean himself.They are just two people with so many self worth issues and inferiority complex and both, even though rationally knowing that neither will be happy if one of them ends up killing themselves for good for the other one, end up choosing to sacrifice themselves anyway hoping the other will survive without them.Both want to die first so they won't be left alone in the world.And both try to explain each other the same thing while knowing they will never believe in their own words.
Medha.S thumbnail
Sam doesn't want a maid in his home, Dean.How dare you? Thats Sam's territory.But then, maybe Sam could do with a maid.He was cleaning up the bunker, getting rid of all the blood and mess Dean created in S10 in a deleted scene o. S10 DVD. 😆 As scary the effects of Darkness are, I hope she doesn't try to hurt Sam and get on Dean's bad side.Maybe they could get along for a while?
The idea of no existence, of limbo is something I talked about last year.I am so excited that Death mentioned that there is something beyond heaven and hell too.After S9, I was so done with the divine and unholy crap.Like, everyone is saying Dean/Sam should/shouldn't have done that and I was like the demons and angels could have stopped being dicks treating the brothers like toys and tools too.They have been having a pissing contest over Sam and Dean since they were little babies.Then they go around pinning every problem on the Winchesters.After dying so many times, I was like if Sam and Dean die permanently, no heaven and hell for them.I hoped their souls would just disappear together, just stop existing in some nonexistent place out of the structure of the universe, never to be heard from or felt by any supernatural entity, any demon,angel or God.God just doesn't deserve them... but that is just me being too protective.
Medha.S thumbnail
Oh yes, the actor who plays death sang Oh Death,right?Such a chilly powerful song.Edited by Medha.S - 8 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

OHMYGOODNESS. ðŸ˜³ I'm going to have to take a little while before I can phrase anything. 

take ur time😆
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Oh yes, the actor who plays death sang Oh Death,right?Such a chilly powerful song.

really???😲after u said i went n checked n its sung by lisa bery who played reaper billi😃
HaymurS thumbnail

YESS! I was the first one who introduced the Edward-Bella thing on tumblr.Its like imprinting with them.But now well, Jake was over quite old when Rebesmee is born - and he will be anything to her that she wants.ANYTHING. 

But let me just say that no bond you form with Dean is something you should rely on completely & hold your breath about if you are not Sam Winchester. I mean, ask Castiel, Crowley, Benny, Gordon etc. [Just saying] 😆 
including kevin...coz they either end up end or screwed hard😆not in a funny way

Yes, Sam Winchester being the smart little kid he is, that's awesome.But like, can they stop glossing over and just fast forwarding with proper Winchester reunion. 

You know somewhere along the line Sam has gone from that self assured guy who knew he was worth something to this person who has stopped caring about his own life, feels guilty about everything that happens and somehow instead of wishing peace and better for both Dean and himself, just wants Dean to have better.This all just reminds me of Dean himself.They are just two people with so many self worth issues and inferiority complex and both, even though rationally knowing that neither will be happy if one of them ends up killing themselves for good for the other one, end up choosing to sacrifice themselves anyway hoping the other will survive without them.Both want to die first so they won't be left alone in the world.And both try to explain each other the same thing while knowing they will never believe in their own words.
how beautifully u penned it down ðŸ˜³agreed...😃they both need a huge bear hug😆

HaymurS thumbnail

Sam doesn't want a maid in his home, Dean.How dare you? Thats Sam's territory.But then, maybe Sam could do with a maid.He was cleaning up the bunker, getting rid of all the blood and mess Dean created in S10 in a deleted scene o. S10 DVD. 😆 

hahah poor sammy😆

As scary the effects of Darkness are, I hope she doesn't try to hurt Sam and get on Dean's bad side.Maybe they could get along for a while? 
hmmm it reminds u how protective dean is of sam and vice versa...which reminded me that i was watching s2 today n man...dean was so protective of sam then😆prison me bhi...my bro said he is sorry n fought n ended up in solitary...and in 2x20 too when he was taken in by jin😆

The idea of no existence, of limbo is something I talked about last year.I am so excited that Death mentioned that there is something beyond heaven and hell too.After S9, I was so done with the divine and unholy crap.Like, everyone is saying Dean/Sam should/shouldn't have done that and I was like the demons and angels could have stopped being dicks treating the brothers like toys and tools too.They have been having a pissing contest over Sam and Dean since they were little babies.Then they go around pinning every problem on the Winchesters.After dying so many times, I was like if Sam and Dean die permanently, no heaven and hell for them.I hoped their souls would just disappear together, just stop existing in some nonexistent place out of the structure of the universe, never to be heard from or felt by any supernatural entity, any demon,angel or God.God just doesn't deserve them... but that is just me being too protective.

awww u are sounding like an overprotective mom😆i like it😆but smetiimes i do feel...they r just too good to be in this world😆
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

really???😲after u said i went n checked n its sung by lisa bery who played reaper billi😃

Damn it, yes -- thats what I meant the repear,not death. Death was played by a dude with a male voice that couldn't have sounded like that.How could he have sung it.😳