TaaRey: TS Love Wins All Odds [Completed]

princess_tara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Note: blue italic is flashback

Love Wins All Odds

Part 1

Taani was packing her stuff; today she was going to left her everything, she was going to fulfill her husband's wish, going to left his life forever. She was crying on her cruel fate, everything was so perfect they were so happy with each other but 2 months back one fateful night change everything when her Rey her love of life met with an accident.

He was in coma and when 2 weeks later he opened his eyes he didn't recognize her, doctor said that because of injury on his head his lost his memory and then destiny again played its cruel game when she come to know he remembered everything before she entered his life, as if every memory related to her erased from his memory and there was no way to tell whether he will ever gain those memories back or not.

He denied accepting her as his wife saying a girl like her can never be his choice, that hurts her a lot but she tried not to take it to her heart, knowing he was not in his senses her Rey would never say anything to hurt her. when 1 month back he was discharged from hospital she showed him every proof of her being his wife although being a lawyer himself he accept that those proofs were correct but then again he broke her heart saying that she can never be his choice surely his mother forced this relation on him, he won't accept her.

He even said to her he don't want to share room with her and pressured her to shift her all stuff to other room if she want to live in same house.

^^^^^^

"I don't want to share my room with you." Rey said in clear words. It pained her when he called their room his but she controlled her emotions.

"I showed you all things which states that I m your wife and you, check them yourself then why you want me to move out from OUR room???" she questioned him. She thought that after this he will at least try to be normal with her she wasn't expecting him to be her old Rey but she didn't expect this either.

"That doesn't mean I accept you as my wife, you are nothing to me and a girl like you can never be my choice. I know mom must force you on Me." he said confidently knowing this girl who claims to be his wife is exactly what his mom ever wanted him to marry.

If this was any other day she would have laughed at his confidence because she was indeed his choice not his mother's. They met when she joined his law firm, at first there were lots of fights, denials then finally after long fight between yes/no they confessed their love. This was the same reason behind their fights because he always thought that she was not his type so to push her away he would talk to her rudely, taunt her unnecessary but then no one can win against love that also happened with him.

"Rey please let me stay, I promise I won't bother you but at this moment you need care your wounds are not healed properly I will just take care of you till you get better, if you want I will sleep on couch but please let me." Taani tried to convince him as she thought he will need care, she herself moved out from their room to give him space knowing whatever he discovered was a lot to take in but she was also worried about his health and it was better if she will be in same room with him, that way she will be able to take better care of him.

"I will do anything you say once you get better but for now please let me stay" she plead when she saw he was going to deny.

"Anything???" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips. She very well knew that, whatever he will demand will be not good for her but now his health was more important.

"Anything, I promise." Taani promised confident that in mean time she will make him believe in her love again.

"Okay done. You can stay here." Taani smiled as a hope rouse in her heart.

^^^^^^

After an hour or so, she was working in kitchen making special soup for him as she knows how much he hate this type of food but she always make it with her special recipe that he loves always she was hoping that may be he will remember it after tasting it.

"I hope this make you remind of our old times." she thought to herself.

At the same time a servant come. "Maam someone from office came to give this envelop for Sir." He said as he handed her envelop.

"Okay you go I will give him." she told him. She was thinking what it could be, from the time of accident she handling all matters related to office single hand, then this. "Maybe some new case." She thought.

^^^^^^

"Rey this is your soup eat this after that you have to take your medicines also." Taani said as she entered the room.

"I hate soups, I will not..."

"I know but doctor said to give you this type of food light and healthy you can't do anything about it." Taani cut him of reminding him doctor's words. Rey half heartedly start eating. While he was trying to hide but Taani saw that he really liked it. She smiled to herself.

"This is for you someone from office came to give you this." Taani handed him envelop after he was finished with food and meds.

^^^^^^

"Oh this I called office to get these papers ready. This is for you." Rey told her confusing her. What she saw broke her already broken heart.

"Divorce papers." Only this came out from her mouth, to shock to say anything else.

"abhi thodi der pehle tumne hi kaha na k tum mere liay kuch bhi krogi, so this is what I want after one month I want freedom from you, dekho theek ek mahinay k baad ki date hai ispe." Rey told her. She checked again it was something that she was not expecting it is the same day they got married it was going to be their first wedding anniversary and if she didn't make him fall for her again it's going to be their last anniversary also.

"After one month you will tear these papers yourself." Taani promised to herself.

^^^^^^

In this one month time she tried every possible way to make him fall for her again, in start he would remind her of her promise again and again but then that stop after a week or so, and she start noticing that he would look at her when he thought she was not paying attention and there were many small, small things that would give her hope that he will change his decision.

But her dreams, her hopes were again shuttered by cruel reality when last night she heard him talking on phone.

^^^^^^^

Today after whole two months Rey went to office, his all wounds were healed except internal injuries he got in his head but Taani was happy for one thing her relation with Rey was getting better day by day now he doesn't taunt her he start talking to her properly she was happy for that, his small attempts to know her better make her feel like luckiest girl, for anyone it was not a big deal but for her it was she knows how Rey is, he was not the one who will work on forced relations as he call it earlier, but his these attempts to talk to her was a sign that he was slowly accepting her.

Taani was arranging dinner table, today she didn't go office with him, she thought to celebrate his recovery and what would be a better than making his favorite dishes, it takes her whole day she made everything his favorite.

"yeh Rey abhi tak fresh ho k q nahi aye???" she was waiting for him impatiently at dining table. After waiting for five more minutes she thought to check on him.

^^^^^^

She was going to call him but stop when she heard something; he was talking to someone "haan don't worry mai Taani sai baat krlunga."

"..."

"Nahi koi problem nahi hai she already knows about this, kal divorce papers with signature mil jaynege tumhe than its your work to submit them in court, I want this case to be finished as soon as possible." After finishing the call Rey turned to see Taani standing at door.

"Why are you standing there???" Rey asked her, which brought her back to reality.

"woh dinner k liay bulane ai thi mai apko, but you were busy on phone." Taani said while trying to look normal.

"tou tumne sab suna jo abhi mene phone pe kaha????" Rey asked her to confirm that she knows what he was talking on phone.

"haan maine sab suna." She answered with heavy heart.

"Cool tumhare pas who papers honge Na who subha mujhe deday na. baki sab mai handle kr lunga."

"theek hai."

"Can we have dinner now??? I am very hungry." Rey asked her.

"yaa sorry chaliay."

^^^^^^

Whole night she was not able to sleep, she was scared of thinking her life without Rey, how easily he asked her to free him from her, she wanted to fight him but couldn't, if it was his wish than she is going to give him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit like and do share your views

Part 2

Last Part

Edited by princess_tara - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Hey guys how are you all i know you must be angry with me for not updating my stories. even after promising also that i will surely give update today.

but it is not my fault first everybody asking me to update different story so i was bit confused
second when i open laptop this concept came in my mind this is not new for me as when first time.

i thought to write something this was my first choice but i drop the idea thinking I can't write this.

but today it was keep coming in my mind so i thought to make rough draft than i will write an update.

and when i start writing it end up in a whole chapter.

it was initially a OS but it becomes a TS now.

i know it is not that good but please do comment on it. i want to know can i write this type of stuff or not.
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm concept nice ts i hope rey taani ko ior hurt na kare awsm next update soon..
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful concept
Loved it
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful concept
Loved it
Starting was superb
Waiting for nxt part
Update soonEdited by Nidhi43 - 8 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its nice concept
T is so sad
continue soon
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome start
Poor Taani
Please update soon and pm me
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome concept
Rey is really stubborn am angry with him but he dint remember anything
Tanni is really hurt
Loved to see how story wil take a turn
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amezing concept dear
update soon
i hope rey ko jld hi sb yad a jaye
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That is so painful when your Own love who love u once Is not asking u to leave their Life felt bad for taani at least Rey shld try to accept her taani is leaving rey :( waiting for nxt prt thanks for PM