I so love this concept

u should write more like this
and I'm eagerly waitng for the next part
updt ASAP

Originally posted by: Namra986

Nice concept

Do continue soon

Originally posted by: Bista-anzana

Heck , soo terrific , emotional.. pewww felt very bad for Taani . Nxt part soon plzzz. Thnkww for pm.

Originally posted by: .anjali.

Nycc concept...Loved the first chap...Update soon😃 

Thank u so much for your comments😛
princess_tara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Gursharn3010

Awesome concept
I like it
Update soon

Originally posted by: vivasha

super concept...

I just love it..
please update next chapter soonnn

Originally posted by: Twinkle_TaaRey

Plss...rey n taani ko alag mat karo...

Update soon ...waiting

Originally posted by: SHA_85

loves concept ðŸ˜Š

poor taani ðŸ˜­,god how can rey be so so selfish ðŸ˜¡
she loves him so much ðŸ˜’and even he didnt care about her

plz do write dis fast ill love to read it ,but not wait for dis🤪

Thank u so much guys
and please stop blaming Rey yaar
its not totally his fault
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cupcake.

I want Update 😳

Originally posted by: Cupcake.

Update soon ðŸ˜†

as your wish😆
updating 
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

Superb concept...
Taani is so hurt by his behavior...
How could he asked for a divorse from her... surely he doesn't remember anything but still... after spending a whole month with her he want it.. 
Plz continue soon...

thanks for your comment
i m updating next part
read it you will get all your answers
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prithi-

nice part
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: pritii_20

Nice part 

Super update 

Originally posted by: CrazyForAmar

nice start

continue soon

Originally posted by: Monucute

Superb concept di!!

Wonderful start
Update soon!!

Thak u so much for your lovely comments😃
i m glad you like it
princess_tara thumbnail

I m updating
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2000

Awesome story 

Interesting concept
Hope taarey will not get seprate update soon 

Thank u so much
and dont worry i won't separate them
princess_tara thumbnail

kr rahi hun yaar 
just thoda sa wait kro
princess_tara thumbnail
OMG i m touched  with all the response i got from you guys
i was not expecting this.

thank you once again guys.

and now i want to claer some points.

first stop blaming Rey he cause Taani pain but he is not that bad you will know what i m talking when you will read the update.

and second thing this was not going to be this long but i want to give you guys a clear view of Rey's thoughts specially after reading your comments.

okay thats all now enough of my bak bak.
here is the update in next post.
enjoy reading and do leave your comments.
princess_tara thumbnail

Part 2

"Make sure everything is perfect I want everything according to her choice, decoration, flowers, food okay I will talk to you later." Rey was talking on phone or more like ordering servants to decorate his farmhouse. He wanted surprise Taani by taking her there, he knows he did wrong in asking her for divorce but at that time he was not in right frame of mind everything was so shocking, he woke up one fine morning and found himself on hospital bed covered in injuries it was not all but he found her there claiming her to be his wife a girl he never met before. And after that doctor run all test on him and finally declaring that he lost a part of his memory.

It was a lot for him to take in, he was frustrated and he took wrong path to ooze out his frustration, but can you blame him, he was himself a victim, he thought that Taani was not good for him and if he accept truly, he thought he was not good enough for her, he would have accepted her but her innocence stop him from doing so, he thought he cannot make her part of his cruel world, he was the best lawyer of the city specifically a criminal lawyer, it was no secret that more than friends he has enemies and he didn't want to risk her life don't know why but seeing her his protective side instantly comes out, but little did he know she was already a part of this cruel world, she may be look fragile like a doll but is more capable than he thought,

He was shocked when he comes to know from the time of his accident she was handling all office work all alone not only that but with that she was taking care of him also, and she did manage everything very well, respect, pride, admiration he don't know what he actually feels for her till now but one thing is sure he can't let her go he won't be able to live without her. And what would be a better day than today to confess this to her.

Last night he notice she was awfully quiet, till now he very well knows that it is impossible for Taani to keep quiet she was chatterbox can't live without talking and if she is not talking than it means something is tribally wrong and today morning he got to know the reason also when he heard two of his employees who are friends with Taani talking, from them he got to know that today was Their first Wedding anniversary,

He put two and two together and found his answer that she was sad because she thought she won't be able to celebrate this special day, instantly he felt horrible how can he do this with her on this special day she must be feeling unwanted, but mistakes were done he can't take them back but now he is going to make it up for her he going to make her feel most special person. He will talk with her about all his behavior, he will make her understand his point and then everything will be alright. A knock on door pull him out of his thoughts.

^^^^^^

"Come in." Rey ordered to whoever was on other side.

"Good morning Sir, actually sir I want those papers we talk about yesterday." It was Vicky an employee who was here for some papers.

"Damn woh papers tou Taani k pas hain." Yesterday when he joined office back he comes to about a divorce case on which Taani was working, although it was not a big deal they handle many cases like this every day but the thing scare him that both parties having criminal background, immediately his protective side kick in and he decided that he would took that case from her, he talk with her yesterday and she said that she would give him all papers but in morning he was in hurry and he forgot.

"tum ek kaam kro Taani agai hogi uss k cabin mai ja kr lailo" Rey told him. In morning she said today she had some work at home so she would come late.

"But Sir Taani Maam abhi tak office nahi ayin mai ne khud check kia hai." He answered.  

"You go I will talk to you later." He said to Vicky. Now he was hell worried he knows that she is very sad today, all bad thoughts were entering his mind.

"Taani didn't come office then where she is??? Call krta hun" he thought, he call her but her mobile was switched off he thought she must be at home so he call there after three bells phone was picked from other side.

"Hello Taani where the hell are you??? Your phone is switched off and you said that you will come late but this late it's almost noon and still you are not here, responsibility naam ki koi cheez hai k nahi pata hai I was so worried, ab chup kyun bolo." He was continuously speaking, without letting other to speak.

"Sir its Rajesh here." Rajesh was one of the servants work for him.

"Taani kanha hai??? usse phone do" Rey ordered, he was restless deep down in his heart there was this feeling that something is wrong and Taani not reaching office and picking his phone were confirming his doubts.

"Sir woh tou aap k jane k thodi der baad hi chaligayn thin." He told Rey.

"chaligayi thi matlab where did she go, she didn't reached office till now. Usne kuch bataya k kanha jarahi hai????"

"woh tou mujhe nahi pata but she took all her stuff with her, she did take driver with her you can ask him. She was looking disturbed" he told Rey

"Okay" Rey didn't waste a second and call driver from that he come to know he just reached office as Taani gave him some files to handover him.

^^^^^

"Sir these files Maam gave me she said they are very important." There were many things but one thing caught his attention was a familiar looking envelop he open it what he saw broke his heart those were same divorce papers he gave her a month back that was not it, it has her signature and today's date reality down upon him she was in foul mood last night because she remember her promise.

"yeh tumne kya kia Taani ek baar mujhse baat tou ki hoti, how can you this with me." he was angry more than her he was angry on himself. He should have clear this matter but he forgot about his stupid promise long time back. But she didn't forget she true to her words left him for forever. In anger he tear those papers he was hating them, they were cause of his separation from his love yes love, now he realize he was already in love with her. He still didn't remember how was his relation with her before his accident but it doesn't matter anymore the thing matter is he loves her now and he can't lose her.

"Where is she???" he asked driver his eyes were blood red.

"I don't know sir." He answer he was hell scared seeing his boss this angry.

"What the hell you mean you don't know you take her right????" Rey roared in anger.

"First we went to her old house where she dropped her stuff and then she said me to drop her on road outside city, I don't know anything else, I insist her I will take her where she want to go but she didn't listen..."

"Are you f**king kidding me how can you just left her on a deserted road like this, don't you have any sense of responsibility????" now Rey was hell worried where did she go, is she save what if she is in some danger no he can't lose his mind he have to find her.

"Where you left her??? Take me there."  

^^^^^^

After sending driver back she went towards forest if someone see her they will think she is mad going in forest, but she knows this place by heart people think this place is dangerous but for her it's her paradise not hers it used to be there paradise. She remembers how she comes here for the first time.

^^^^^

"Rey ham kahan ja rahe hain???" An extra excited Taani asked her newly wedded husband who was busy in driving.

"It's a surprise" Rey answered her in an hour she asked same question hundred times but got same reply again and again

"That's not fair Rey hamari shadi ko abhi srif 3 hours hue hain aur aap ne abhi se secrets rakhna shuru krdiay." She pouted.

"2 hours 53 minutes 17 seconds hue hai."

"Huhh??"

"Hamari shadi ko 2 hours 53 minutes now 25 seconds hue hai." Rey reply

"Whatever" she huffed in annoyance.

"Rey please tell me na." she makes a puppy face knowing he can't resist it.

"Stop it sweetheart or else I will forget where we have to go and take you hard in back seat only." Rey groaned, already it was hard for him to concentrate on driving when she is sitting beside him in bridal attire, his bride and her making cute faces was not helping him either.

"Haw you pervert, you are such a besharam. You...you" she don't know what to say about his bold remark. She starts blushing thinking about the possibility of it. She hides her face in her hands cursing him for giving her such ideas.

"That's it." She heard him say and suddenly he stops the car

"Rey don't tell me were serious about what you say." Taani said to him as he stops the car on a very deserted road.

"As much I would like the idea, I can't do this not today at least; our first time should be special." He told her smirking on her shocked face.

"Then why you stop the car????" she asked coming out of shock.

"Because we reached our destination." He told her as he open door of his side then coming to her he open the door for her like a true gentleman. Taani shivered as cold air hit her.

"Rey yahan tou kuch bhi nahi hai aap mujhe yahan..." Rey didn't let her complete her as he scooped her in his arms in a reflex she put her arms around his neck. And start walking towards forest.

"That's the point sweetheart yahan hame koi disturb nahi krega. I want to spent some time alone with you just you and me no family no work nothing just you and me." Rey told her.

"But forest it can be dangerous and Rey mujhe neeche utariye I can walk know you" Taani complained, thinking he must tire.

"I can carry you like this my all life, stop complaining, I know you are enjoying it. And about forest trust me I will die before putting your life in danger"

"Rey raat k wqt aisi baatein nahi krte, agar aap ne phir se aisa kuch kaha tou mai aap se baat nahi krungi." Tear filled in her eyes thinking of anything happening to her Rey.

"Hey why are you crying I was just saying, nothing will happen to me. Stop crying please." He cursed himself why he had said that even after knowing how sensitive she is.

"Promise me Rey you will never leave me." Taani demand him, she want assurance she knows that Rey never break his promise.

"I promise. Happy now." He stop walking, Taani look around to find a small cabin there.

"Rey yeh..." Rey made her stand on her feet when they enter inside it was very small having only one bedroom which was decorated with rose petals and scented candles.

"Kya hua you don't like it??" Rey start panicking, what the hell he was thinking he should have taken her somewhere else.

"Like it, are you serious I love this place." In excitement she hugs him. "Rey hum na her saal apni anniversary  yahin celebrate krenge."

"tumhe itni pasand ayi yeh jaga, you don't want to go somewhere else???"

"Of course not yeh apka first surprise hai mere liay after marriage this is special for me."

"Dekho na Rey mujhe apne sare promises yaad hain then why you forget them.mene bauhat try kia but mai apne apko yahan ane se rok nahi payi but kya faida aap tou hain nahi mere sath yahan." Taani take the photo frame from side table which has their picture.

"Happy anniversary Rey." She kissed his photo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit like and do share your views.

Edited by princess_tara - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS