Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Love the update👏

The way Rey have fallen in love with his own wife a again and he has no clue of his past part is written beautifully .⭐️ Wedding night in the forest, WOW!

Glad you like it
princess_tara thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelypari19

Amazing update

really like that forest part
hope he will find her soon and clear her everything
plz post next part soon and thanks a lot for pm dear

Thanks
princess_tara thumbnail
Last Part

Taani was looking whole place remembering all the moments she spent with Rey there she have no idea whether she will ever come here after today, because this place look so empty without Rey their beautiful memories haunt her remind her of what she lost, broken promises. She doesn't know whom to blame??? She can't blame Rey, he was unfortunate he lost his memory, but was her love was so weak that she is not able to make him believe in it.

"Maybe loneliness is written in my fate" Taani thought bitterly, unaware of what Rey is going through without her by his side.

^^^^^^^

Rey was looking at his surroundings, he was standing where according to his driver, he dropped Taani, he was confused what will she do at a place like this it was a deserted road surrounded by forest, thousands of thoughts were roaming in his mind, was she in danger, did someone call her here, his lawyer mind was giving him thousands of logics and none were good but his heart was telling him that nothing is wrong his Taani is safe. But the important question was what she was doing in a forest and where was she now????????

He start walking without knowing where he was going, thinking of things that happen in his life in past few weeks after his accident, he had asked for divorce from her broke her heart not once but many times by reminding her of it again and again, then how slowly he started liking her company he had started to accept her as his wife, today he was going to give her surprise by taking her to his farmhouse he wanted to confess his feelings, tell her how much he want no not want but need her in his life but all changed he cursed himself for forgetting about divorce papers, if he had cleared this mess soon then he wouldn't be walking in forest searching for her, if he had broken his silence soon then they would be happy with each other.

Will she forgive him, give him second chance what if she refused to be with him, there were so many ifs but then again he is too selfish to let her go, if she don't want to forgive no problem he will wait he will earned it but he won't let her walk away from him ever again.

^^^^^^

He looked around to find himself in deep forest he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize when he come so far, "damn where I m now????" he thought angrily, he was here to search for Taani but he himself lost. Just then his eyes landed on a small cabin not far from him positive feelings rose in his heart. He started to walk towards it. 

When he entered all his restlessness went away replaced by peace, the way he feels around her. 

"Hello???? Anyone here????" His irritation went to another level when he got no answer. 

"Here I was thinking I finally found her" he murmured disappointedly. He was going to leave the place, when something caught his attention. It was a photo frame with their photo in it. Clearly showing how happy they were with each other the way Taani's eyes sparkling with happiness, he haven't seen her like that yet or more specifically he haven't seen her so much happy since he lost his memory because what he have observed and heard from others he was sure they used to be a happy couple, people in office admire them, it also make him irritated that there is a part of his life which is known to everyone except him.

"Stop it Rey!!!! You can sympathize with yourself later, first you need to find her." He chided to himself. 

^^^^^^

Just then he heard noise of glass breaking, he hurriedly went towards the door from where he heard it on opening he find Taani his life was sitting on floor and was trying to gather all pieces, for a moment Rey breathed a sigh of relief. He finally found her but soon it changed into worry when he saw blood on her hand, 

"Are you out of your mind, how can you be so careless, is it paining????" Rey snatched her hand away from broken pieces, and make her stand to check her hand, it was a small cut, but still it worried him, he was continuously blabbering asking her about her wound first aid kit etc, without giving Taani chance to talk. On the other hand Taani was too shocked to react she was trying to understand was it real or just her illusion.

"Taani are you listening???? I m asking you something???" Rey's concern filled voice brought her back from thoughts.

"What are you doing here?????"Instead of answering Taani asked him. But Rey ignore her question and asked for first aid kit.

" I would answer all her questions but first i should dress her wound." Rey thought to himself knowing she must have many questions.

^^^^^^

Rey come out of washroom after washing his hands. An awkward silence fell between them much to their dislike. It was first time for Taani that she was not able to talk to him, she had so many questions but for the first time hesitant to initiate a conversation, she was confused why he was here, was it not enough that he made most beautiful day of her life most worst, soon all that change in anger, hurt "now he is here to ruin all my beautiful memories with this place" she thought.

"What are you doing here?????" Taani asked her face devoid of emotions.

"I...I...m hear fo...r you," Rey stuttered not knowing what to say, her sudden question shocked him not because she asked something wrong but because of the way she asked, her face devoid of emotions but still held so much intensity that it shook him to the core, all this time he was playing victim but for the first he realized how much he hurt her, she had been through hell because of him. "I was trying to reach you since morning but you were not answering your phone, I was worried...And... I m hear to take you back." Rey just said whatever comes in his mind.

"You don't need to be worried for me anymore remember, I already send divorce papers, I free you from this relation." Taani stated the words he said to her a month back still hurts her but she used to hide it behind her blind hope of getting him back but now there was nothing to hope for. 

"Don't say like that, at least give me a chance to explain myself" Rey said silently pleading her to give him a chance, her words were like sharp needles piercing his heart but he controlled his feelings thinking he deserved it. 

"How did you find me????" Taani asked totally ignoring his earlier statement. Rey told her how he got here. 

"Please Taani trust me I don't want divorce from you, when first time I meet you after accident I didn't know how to react a girl I never saw claiming to be my wife, I was very confused and to be honest scared I don't want to drag you in my life which is full of dangers, that's why I make you promise, which I regretted I didn't knew you were already part of this dangerous world, I...i look I don't know how to convince you to give me one last chance, nor I know how to apologize to you for hurting you but I m ready for any punishment just don't leave me please." Rey poured his heart before her, unsure of her answered, being a top lawyer he knows how to convince people but it was total different case.

Taani didn't take much time to process all his words she was not shocked she hoped for this to happen but when last night he asked her again for divorce she lost all hopes. Taani wanted to believe him but was unsure, it was not the first time he hurt her feelings but she can never forget that he is the only one who can mend her broken heart.

"I will wait for your answer." Rey was impatiently waiting for her answer but soon realized that, he should give her some time after all she went trough it won't be easy for her to give him another chance.

"Where are you going?????" Taani asked scared of him leaving her alone again.

"I don't want to pressure you, so I thought to leave you for some time."

"And here I thought you won't leave me ever again. You would do anything to be with me." Taani said 

"Please aisa mat kaho, I don't want you to take any decision just because I want, I want your happiness because for me your happiness matters everything, and I will do anything for that." Rey said while cupping her face in his hands, 

"Aur agar mai kahun Meri khushi aapke sath hai tou???" Taani asked, his answers melted her heart she was again feeling love for her in his words.

"Then I will promise to never hurt you again no matter what, you will never regret this. I love you Taani I know I take time realize this but..." Rey was not able to complete when Taani hug him, it was the moment she was waiting for, from past 2 months and finally it was here. Rey was first shocked but then immediately hug her back.

"I love you too Rey." Taani confessed after few minutes of staying in hug. Tears of joy flowing from both their eyes.

"Say it again." Rey demanded he was very happy although he always knew what she feels for him but still listening it from her gives it a whole new meaning.

"I love you Rey" he again hug her. 

^^^^^^

"Kya hua Rey?????" Taani asked him when she saw him, like he wanted to tell you something, but not sure of it.

"Nothing Taani I m just feeling guilty, it is our first wedding anniversary and It should be special but here I only made you cry" Rey said actually he thought to work on his surprise which he prepared for her at farmhouse but when Taani told him importance of this place and what it means to them he dropped the idea and now he was sad that he didn't do anything special for her.

"You are with me I don't want anything else" Taani said while giving him a side hug.

"But agar mera accident nahi hua hota tab tou tum mujhse expect krti na k mai tumhare liay kuch special karun???" Rey argued. 

"Haan mai karti but i realize jobhi hua uss k baad bhi aap mere sath hain mere liay yehi bauhat special hai warna kal jab aapne mujhe divorce manga tha mene..."

"Ek minute mene kab tumse divorce manga, I mean to say haan mene kaha tha woh sab but woh tou pehle ki baat haina kal kab kaha mene????" Rey cut her off,

"Kal apne hi tou kaha tha jab aap phone pe baat kr rahay the, pata hai kinta bura laga tha mujhe???" Taani complained. Then it click Rey, all of sudden her change of behavior was because she take his words wrong.

"And here I thought I m only stupid one." Rey muttered to himself

"Kuch kaha aapne???" Rey just shook his head then tell her how she misunderstood his words.

"Ek baat mujhse baat tou krlentin???" Rey said.

"Haww ismain Meri kya galati, actually saari galati aapki hai. Agar aapne yeh sab pehle hi clear krdia hota tou itna sab kuch hota hi nahi aur..." She stop talking when she realized how close they were suddenly playfully atmosphere change into seductive, it wasn't the first time she was this close but still after his accident it definitely was.

Rey was observing her every expression he was in need of her, but was it too soon he just confessed his feelings, 

"Make me yours" As if sensing his hesitancy Taani said.

"Are you sure I don't..." Taani stopped him by kissed him it was shocking for Rey he never thought Taani has this blod side in her, and in past 2 months he have seen many, he had seen her as innocent little girl, a strong willed woman and not to forget a strick mother but it was total new, but soon he comes out of shocked and kissed her back with equal  passion, they broke apart when they felt short of breath.

"Do you need more assurance???" Taani asked still breathing hard, her hair messy, swollen lips the side was enough for him to lose control.

"It was more then enough" saying so he pulled her in another kiss this time it was slow, he picked her up without breaking the kiss, and walk towards bed, soon whole room was filled with moans and groans. They become one again this time forever

They start a new life at the very same place where they started their married life a year back. Rey never get his memory back at start it used to bother him a lot but Taani make him understand that it doesn't matter that they can't live their old memories together when they can make more and better memories. She was happy that their love was strong enough to win all odds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do hit like and share your views.

Edited by princess_tara - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

princess_tara thumbnail
Finally I m here with last part of this story.
It took me long time, sorry for that.

Thanks for all your support in form of your lovely comments and likes.

Keep supporting me like this, love you all.
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome!👏 hopefully u ended it here! do come up wdmore such!
loved it!😳
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Finally they are together
Perfect Ending
Love itEdited by Nishu43 - 8 years ago
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Amazing ...