A Request to all Sanaya Fans

Posted: 8 years ago
To answer just a simple question. 
Although I have been asking this on every thread and even more than once on some, nobody has bothered to answer yet. In your defense, you might have missed my post, so decided to make a topic. 

To all those who feel Faizal's victory wasn't fair and that you were cheated on your votes by the channel, by what rationale did you come to this conclusion?

Why do you think a channel would play a dirty game on a popular celebrity who as per you was the only one bringing them TRP and maximum votes. In short all the dough. 

What would the channel gain by pulling such a stunt on you guys or Sanaya Irani? 
Edited by .LoveLife. - 8 years ago
Don't waste your time on them. They will never understand. 😆
I have the same question 😆
...and there will be no answer for this coz clearly there hasn't been any cheating with any one
Originally posted by RamPaiger

Don't waste your time on them. They will never understand. 😆

I guess I am a wee bit more optimistic. I sincerely hope somebody would come with a reason. 😊
thanks for raising these questions... even i want to know the answers 😊
Why can't you understand that doll is a victim here ? 😡 If she lost, her popularity should absolutely not be questioned because she is THE flawless doll who is #1 on the charts of THE india-forums. 👏 Says a lot about her popularity ! So, Colors is definitely to blame here ! Biased, stupid rangeela kahin ka. 🤢
channels can play any kind of stunts they want for reasons best suited to them . I have not watched JDJ last year but read that Shakti was the highest vote getter , but was underscored in the finals so that a non dancer wins . This is all hearsay of course ...
If votes were solely the criteria for winning than their would be no scores in the finale , that I think was introduced last year only in JDJ .

I am not saying the channel cheated cause I don't have all facts with me . But I am very curious to know sanaya's score in the finals ( I know of only one act ) . If indeed others  got more votes than her , then their would be no reason to get low scores as the channel knows the voting data already so scores can be similar ...

Any of the finalists could have been a winner , all were pitched in different ways . Channels based on demography and other factors do decide on winners ...this is not just a comment on JDJ but all reality shows . 

I maybe able to answer this qs better once I know what exactly happened in the finals ...

Me also wanne know?? Sanaya was also in a show frm colors why wil colors do that to her??!! 
Although I am not going to discount the possibility that Faisal won fair & square, because I know enough neutral viewers who loved his acts, I think the general idea that is stuck in the minds is that the channel really wanted to "reload" the season & for once give the trophy to the best dancer, trained or untrained, because for years people have slammed Jhalak for the trophy going to the popular star who showed most growth than for the best dancer. And, it is possible that the channel wanted to change that opinion. This is the idea. But again, I don't know who got what votes. So, I am not going to say the channel cheated. Neither am I going to say the channel did not manipulate. Because I really have no contacts within the channel to know. This was just me answering your query as to on what basis the fans are rankled.
Originally posted by Guinea

channels can play any kind of stunts they want for reasons best suited to them . I have not watched JDJ last year but read that Shakti was the highest vote getter , but was underscored in the finals so that a non dancer wins . This is all hearsay of course ...
If votes were solely the criteria for winning than their would be no scores in the finale , that I think was introduced last year only in JDJ .

I am not saying the channel cheated cause I don't have all facts with me . But I am very curious to know sanaya's score in the finals ( I know of only one act ) . If indeed others  got more votes than her , then their would be no reason to get low scores as the channel knows the voting data already so scores can be similar ...

Any of the finalists could have been a winner , all were pitched in different ways . Channels based on demography and other factors do decide on winners ...this is not just a comment on JDJ but all reality shows . 

I maybe able to answer this qs better once I know what exactly happened in the finals ...

Thank you for responding. At last somebody did. 

But I do slightly disagree with what you said @bold. The only reason judges would score a contestant low on JDJ in all probability is them believing that the contestant didn't give his/her best. You haven't seen her act yet, how can you presume that she did give her best? 

I am seeing most of the fandom repeating the same thing that they have been cheated on their votes. I want to ask those who firmly believe so, what their logic is. 

And somewhere I still can't digest that channel would in anyway play such a stunt. In previous season, maybe because Ashish was doing a show with them that needed a TRP boost. That's also a big maybe, because I don't see how him winning JDJ would have anyway affected RR's TRP. 

And here the situation is not even that. SI has done a show on Colors. Faizal hasn't. He doesn't even have as per many the TRP pull then what the hell would the channel gain by making him win by deceit?