Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

i agree sanaya fans are not limited to girls...

but plz plz share me ur source of ur so called facts...faisal is not popular overseas etc etc...
i would be highly obliged ðŸ˜Š

See I am not here to give u proofs and source.
I just stated the facts.She was the only actress who was honoured as the best actress in AVTA awards held in UK.
As for Faisal, I never denied that he isn't popular.If u have any source about his international recognition, u r free to share here na.
I do not want to belittle the boy.But u guys try so hard to put Sanaya down purely to derive pleasure.
Anyways, I don't want to argue any more.Tata.Good byel

Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

who said fans were not voting online too ðŸ˜•
we were voting like crazy ðŸĪŠ

@crystalskies...what did you mean...people would not have voted for him more than 2 or 3 times as votes needs money...? Are you insinuating...that because Faisal comes from a poor background...only poor people have voted for him with limited budget...and Sanaya's fans are millionaires and they voted unlimitedly because their safe locker is full of money and that's why the funny rumour of one crore votes...? I must say Sanaya lost has completely screwed some of her fans brain...! Let me remind you...the same people voted for Faisal and made him DID winner with more than one crore votes...and at that time, Faisal was not that so popular...! Do your home works properly before penning down rubbish...!  
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyam

See I am not here to give u proofs and source.
I just stated the facts.She was the only actress who was honoured as the best actress in AVTA awards held in UK.
As for Faisal, I never denied that he isn't popular.If u have any source about his international recognition, u r free to share here na.
I do not want to belittle the boy.But u guys try so hard to put Sanaya down purely to derive pleasure.
Anyways, I don't want to argue any more.Tata.Good byel

Faisal also is very popular overseas...! Me and my whole bunch of foreign friends voted for him from Canada...and that too because a restaurant owner was promoting Faisal live...! He offered a free dinner voucher to all those who voted for him...and he told us all his relatives in Pakistan are doing the same...voting...voting for Faisal...!😃
tvcv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys according to you faisal khan is more popular than sanaya irani.good for you ...so why are you comparing him to her !!! Seems to me like she is some yardstick of measuring popularity!!
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Faisal also is very popular overseas...! Me and my whole bunch of foreign friends voted for him from Canada...and that too because a restaurant owner was promoting Faisal live...! He offered a free dinner voucher to all those who voted for him...and he told us all his relatives in Pakistan are doing the same...voting...voting for Faisal...!😃

@waida:
why don't you make a separate thread describing the canada restaurant story? its so heartening to see faisal winning hearts like this!!!! i wud love people to read abt it and know how his connection with people spans to such limits..
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvcv

Hey guys according to you faisal khan is more popular than sanaya irani.good for you ...so why are you comparing him to her !!! Seems to me like she is some yardstick of measuring popularity!!

because u all claim that faisal could never have got more votes than her. hope you get it now. -_-
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
faisal is a deserving winner  of jhalak
he won coz  he got more marks than sanaya and is popular too

Edited by mansi_sweet - 8 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: marja

Sanaya fans are only girlss, but faisal khan fans are kids, girls, boys, parents, grandparents, ever age of people!! Soo guyss accept the true a move on with your life, i love faisel iam big fan of him but i love my life and my family more:) if he didnt win i will be not sad, because i know he done his best:) i will be proud of him:) 

Please learn to speak English first...maybe then people can take your "advice" seriously.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

tell me how are u so sure faisal has less votes than sanaya but ur fandom is busy spouting nonsense and tweeting sanayarealwinner. as if ur trending will make her the winner

Lol exactly what's use of trending sanayarealwinner when Faisal has already been crowned the winner 😆 Anyways let them cry and bash all they want its not gonna change fact that Faisal has won 😃
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmazingAmy

Please learn to speak English first...maybe then people can take your "advice" seriously.

pfff why should i learn english iam hollands teacther not englischh, iam happy i understand litle bit and speak, thank you!!!