Faisal khan is more popular thn sanaya for sure!!

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanaya fans are only girlss, but faisal khan fans are kids, girls, boys, parents, grandparents, ever age of people!! Soo guyss accept the true a move on with your life, i love faisel iam big fan of him but i love my life and my family more:) if he didnt win i will be not sad, because i know he done his best:) i will be proud of him:) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definitely he has huge fandom of all age 
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree 👍🏼 participating n reaching reaching till finale is also. A big thing
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And how are you so sure that sanaya fans are only girls?
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

tell me who are you girl or boy??
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

tell me how are u so sure faisal has less votes than sanaya but ur fandom is busy spouting nonsense and tweeting sanayarealwinner. as if ur trending will make her the winner 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: marja

Sanaya fans are only girlss, but faisal khan fans are kids, girls, boys, parents, grandparents, ever age of people!! Soo guyss accept the true a move on with your life, i love faisel iam big fan of him but i love my life and my family more:) if he didnt win i will be not sad, because i know he done his best:) i will be proud of him:) 

he connects will everyone. no matter what age or gender 
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

tell me how are u so sure faisal has less votes than sanaya but ur fandom is busy spouting nonsense and tweeting sanayarealwinner. as if ur trending will make her the winner 

Are you the Tm of the post?

Did I ask you the question?
Do you always like to divert from the topic?
You are very well informed about me or you always like to get personal in your comments
josh135 thumbnail
That is the most vague statement you can ever make. Haha no proof yet want to chant this go ahead... I have proof ...1st check the number of threads sanaya has reached in this forum.. 2nd proof .. Shes not on social media still shes always trending... 3rd.. Check her rank on indis forums.. Check her fans just here... Need i say more? 😛
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He indeed is popular. SI fans are in denial because according to them only their favorite is popular no one else. Normal audience who don't use net much and are not on social-networking sites were supporting Faisal and were voting for him. I am sure they aren't aware of the fact Faisal had won jdj I am sure tonight they will get a surprise