Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mu12

if u asking me i love the people's work who justify their roles
and as far i concern i am a person who done with indian drams .which don't have logic and abounded by TRPs . i am nothing so popular to reorganize. and accept or it facts are facts . and about fiasal is concern ..he is a good dancer , i didn't said any bad thing about him and truly respect the opposite person . see u can take it me in two ways .may +ve ya negative 

i asked the T.M not you.relax.
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

The show is still on and I think that's how it must be . On the first act Sanaya was the lowest scorer ie 37 and the other 3 were 40 and she was declared the first finalist based on getting the highest votes . 

Excuse me...where was it mentioned that just because her name was taken first...she was the highest voted contestant...? Going in favour of your arguments...I can only conclude that during all those weeks before final week, Sanaya was never the most highest voted contestant as Manish never called her name first...! This is my pov and I respect your's also...! 😊
jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Excuse me...where was it mentioned that just because her name was taken first...she was the highest voted contestant...? Going in favour of your arguments...I can only conclude that during all those weeks before final week, Sanaya was never the most highest voted contestant as Manish never called her name first...! This is my pov and I respect your's also...! 😊

Well i may say that go n watch finale again after faisu vaisu act all ex contestants were cheering n screaming faisal faisal n supported him sitting behind his parents n scarlet n subhreet n others were screaming loudly his name whether they were biased no it was natural they were supporting n cheering the genuinely deserving persons all the other three contestants were also gave them standing ovation afer their acts including judges so you can call the other contestants r also biased to the faisu vaisu 😊 as they appreciate this wonder kids😆
Mikii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

That is the most vague statement you can ever make. Haha no proof yet want to chant this go ahead... I have proof ...1st check the number of threads sanaya has reached in this forum.. 2nd proof .. Shes not on social media still shes always trending... 3rd.. Check her rank on indis forums.. Check her fans just here... Need i say more? 😛

It's proven that Sanaya has a huge fan following than Faisal but only on online. But JDJ votes are not limited to only online members. The whole nation can vote for their favorite. Today, not everyone uses social media, but everyone has television and mobile phones and peoples can vote with their mobile. ☯️

Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
Mikii thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

there is a world outside twitter n IF 😆 maybe u r not aware 😆

LOLZZZ 😆
-JunoonEMitwa thumbnail
Iam not a fan of Si or Faisal.
But in MY opinion Si deserves Bcoz she is not a professional dancer like faisal!
Faisal journey starts from dancer..N sanya journey starts wit zero knowledge about dance!Watch her first n act n last act! difference clearly seen!
Mikii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JunoonEMitwa

Iam not a fan of Si or Faisal.
But in MY opinion Si deserves Bcoz she is not a professional dancer like faisal!
Faisal journey starts from dancer..N sanya journey starts wit zero knowledge about dance!Watch her first n act n last act! difference clearly seen!

But it was not the competition of non-dancer to dancer.
It was the competition of "BEST DANCER" and if, after Faisal, anyone deserves that was Shamita, then maybe Sanaya.
Edited by Mikii - 8 years ago
jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikii

But it was not the completion of non-dancer to dancer.
It was the completion of "BEST DANCER" and if, after Faisal, anyone deserves that was Shamita, then maybe Sanaya.

Then in that case if you know someone is better dancer non dancers should never participate in dance reality show bcz at the end jhalak is the dance reality show n best dancers who gets more marks of judges n equally voted by the fans n neutral people who support the genuinely deserving person wins then why this hue n cry