Has new thread opened yet??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sonal, you are lucky your Dad it made it out of ICU, many arent so lucky.
I know what you mean, it changes your life forever.
Kala: Thats why they say childhood is the best time of life, its emotion free, in a certain way, I am sorry to hear about your Periappa, as an immigrant I have learned to live with nightmares about parents' health.

Asma: Porum di suthinadu, get back on the jobπŸ˜ƒ Too much vacationing is not good for the body or soulπŸ˜›

Where is Kalpana

Vidya: LOVELY POEM

Swan: I know exactly what you mean, about not having a faithful group of readers, I was a victim of it at the broader show/Forum on which this tale is based. People travel in cliques I have noticed through social media. India Forum has got to be the scariest of all places for a new person, its like Patti's tales from childhood about a traveler walking from one town to another unaccompanied and being accosted by robbers. Its somewhat like that, if you are not surrounded by a "sena" u dont stand a chance. Not sure when u began reading, but I started to write as a prank for a dear friend called Columbia, I used to write reviews of a "real life" based romance of the show's leads that she used to write. She urged me to write a fiction

And then ten months later here we are...

I have a day job and family and kids, so I can tell myself I am not "solely dependent" on this tale for my self worthπŸ˜†.
For a long time now this page has quit being about the tale... its about how we were raised and how we deal with joys and tragedies, including the sudden passing of a very very dear friend. Everything in life is so fleeting...

As Garima posted, in order to have peace u must move away from unhappy people, events and things.  This is one such place

πŸ˜ƒ well life is shifting gears for me.

I am completely foot loose from next month - on a 3 month break from work. Re-org at the office and I jumped up put my hand out to work ONLY from home mutlab if they need me. Want to get fit Nisha..all the travelling has left me out of shape. Want to be home bound , get back to my reading writing and hobbies and tail husband for the next 8 weeks. And if he travels I intend catching with my friends that are in town and cry hoarse that they don't get to see me!
SushSathisha thumbnail
nisha di!!!
new thread
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sonal, you are lucky your Dad it made it out of ICU, many arent so lucky.
I know what you mean, it changes your life forever.
Kala: Thats why they say childhood is the best time of life, its emotion free, in a certain way, I am sorry to hear about your Periappa, as an immigrant I have learned to live with nightmares about parents' health.

Asma: Porum di suthinadu, get back on the jobπŸ˜ƒ Too much vacationing is not good for the body or soulπŸ˜›

Where is Kalpana

Vidya: LOVELY POEM

Swan: I know exactly what you mean, about not having a faithful group of readers, I was a victim of it at the broader show/Forum on which this tale is based. People travel in cliques I have noticed through social media. India Forum has got to be the scariest of all places for a new person, its like Patti's tales from childhood about a traveler walking from one town to another unaccompanied and being accosted by robbers. Its somewhat like that, if you are not surrounded by a "sena" u dont stand a chance. Not sure when u began reading, but I started to write as a prank for a dear friend called Columbia, I used to write reviews of a "real life" based romance of the show's leads that she used to write. She urged me to write a fiction

And then ten months later here we are...

I have a day job and family and kids, so I can tell myself I am not "solely dependent" on this tale for my self worthπŸ˜†.
For a long time now this page has quit being about the tale... its about how we were raised and how we deal with joys and tragedies, including the sudden passing of a very very dear friend. Everything in life is so fleeting...

As Garima posted, in order to have peace u must move away from unhappy people, events and things. This is one such place</font>

U r right Nisha we r indeed lucky and now praying that he live healthy and happy!!
And you know wht we all here r so so much greatful to Columbia for inspiring and forcing u to write this tale as it is not only a tale no longer it has become a part of our life. We look forward to each nd every update as it comes and feel connected to all the characters as rea.
I know u must hav read this many times before also but it is not enough to tell u thanks to write this πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all
Putti good story about kaliyug and it's so very true nowadays.
Kajal...good paradox
Asma enjoy the break
Nisha i thank God and columbia that u decided to write this tale...it's difficult to express what it has given me...simply put it soothes me and got the opportunity to know such a great group of people. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Life dishes out in fair measure reasons to smile and be grateful for and to be anxious and worried about. We are moved by the happenings in the lives of our loved and known circle we lose our peace over social ills. We veered towards the melodious symphony rendered in sheer joy to evoke delight.
We have progressed from being faceless chat identities to a club that is constanttly updating of whats up with our lives. Today over chat a few decided to unveil the mask and reveal their faces on a virtual book.
We are a bunch of die hard fans that are rapacious that stalk and nag and persist till an update can be posted. We are SoSyians.
We urge friends to take a break...scold them if they have been to long away...we express  helplessness and are guided till we become independent...
Porum Nisha seekiram update post pannu
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just reached home...
Asma enjoy 8 weeks.. 😊
SR
Where are you?
I can ask in WhatsApp πŸ˜‰ Just build up   πŸ˜ƒ
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi all

Putti good story about kaliyug and it's so very true nowadays.
Kajal...good paradox
Asma enjoy the break
Nisha i thank God and columbia that u decided to write this tale...it's difficult to express what it has given me...simply put it soothes me and got the opportunity to know such a great group of people.

U r right it's like this fiction world has become another world to me where I can be myself despite of wht whole world know me. I can drool over R&B, feel jealous of II feel loved by Ranjan etc etc.
In real world I m a housewife who is supposed to be all groomed and responsible to take care of kids, hubby , in laws but here I m wht I m 😳
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

U r right it's like this fiction world has become another world to me where I can be myself despite of wht whole world know me. I can drool over R&B, feel jealous of II feel loved by Ranjan etc etc.
In real world I m a housewife who is supposed to be all groomed and responsible to take care of kids, hubby , in laws but here I m wht I m 😳

Sonal n Shilpa
You guys are gr8... Both of you are inspiration to become housewife in future...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail