GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
THERE IS A GOOD NEWS GUYS!! SHAHEER BROKE UP WITH AYU TING TING!!  ALL THOSE TING TONGS GOT A GOOD ANS!! IT IS CONFIRMED BY AN IDONESIAN SITE! HE EVEN DELETED ALL PICS IN INSTAGRAM!! AND ALSO GAVE CLARIFICATION  IN TWITTER! AND THAT TING TING ALSO SAID THAT SHE IS SINGLE !NOW LET'S PRAY THAT SHAHEER COME BACK TO INDIA SOON!! AND DO SOME SHOW WITH POOJA HERE!

Love Story Ayu Ting Ting and Shaheer Sheikh, Ended!

Author: Ibnu
Translated by : Adhee

Beritahati.com, Jakarta - Shocking news came from soap star 'Love in the Sky Taj Mahal' Shaheer Sheikh.

He removes the photographs in Instagramnya account, not least when the photo along dangdut singer Ayu Ting Ting, who had been reportedly in a relationship to him or her. Shaheer leaving only one photo in a collage form. What's going on with Shaheer?

"I deleted pictures from Instagram, because I do not like ...," wrote Shaheer via Twitter account.

Knowing the news, a number of fans Ayu Ting Ting cry. They were disappointed by the news of the breakup romance Ayu Ting Ting with Shaheer Sheikh. Even cried. One of the fans @dewinilasari04 account posting a comment Ayu Ting Ting's mother.

"Pray hopefully men get guidance from God the future could be a good man for her partner later, amen although he'd hurt my daughter insha Allah, Ayu strong, rigid face it all ..."

Really Ayu Ting Ting with Shaheer Sheikh break up? Ayu just upload a photo with his friend. "I am fortunate and grateful to have you, thank you ata love and affection of you that always you give to me, I can only pray that God always gives happiness to you, thanks for everything, @ruben_onsu @raffinagita1717 @jedarcantik @denadaindonesia," Ayu wrote in the photo caption.

IN TWITTER, IT IS ALSO SAID THAT SHE CLARIFIED THAT THEY BROKE UP IN A SHOW! ASLI ME HUM INDIANS KI BAD DUAEIN LAG GAYI THI USSE AUR UN TING TONGS KO, THAT'S WHY THEY BROKE UP!😆

Thanks For The Early Morning Good News. You made my day.
Originally posted by ltelidevaralak

Thanks For The Early Morning Good News. You made my day.

Actually it was posted 6 days ago in ShaJa FC. But my lazy mind didn't check!😆 When i saw it, i was dancing in the whole room! and when saw it in an indo website, thought of posting it in mb forum becuz ShaJa FC is barren these days. Shaheer was single for long time, and ended up with that girl! At first view i assumed that this girl is not good for shaheer. And when i read her previous news of marry, and then child, i only prayed that save superman from her! And our prayer worked! Akhir shaheer is made in india!😆 but there is also rumors that shaheer has a secret lover!!! Who the hell made this rumor!!!!😡
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news but y is shaheer still following that ayu on Instagram
Originally posted by Mahiima16

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news but y is shaheer still following that ayu on Instagram

Donno... But shaheer deleted all posts!!!😭 I used to drool over them!!!😭 he could hv deleted that churail's photo only!!! 😡 Maybe shaheer forgot abt insta!!!!😆
Thanks for sharing this news here!

The contents of this particular article caters to the personal life of the actor, and is not subject to discussion in the forum. Having said that, name calling or bashing of actors will not be tolerated in the forum. 

Topic Closed !!

Thanks and Regards,
Mahabharat Dev Team