Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Great post very well said 👏
Even on Twitter don't know y people r fighting that he doesn't have fans n all he does have fans who have voted for him
Some people r way to delusional
Anyways Faisal is a star   ⭐️ hope he gets many more success ahead
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"They were attacking everyone who they saw as a threat even mohit too. but they didnt bash faisal because they didnt think he would have a chance in winning it and never saw him as a threat with a dancer or child never winning JDJ"

True.. Radhika was their first target followed by other contestants.. As finals approached, the attack become more stronger towards Shamita..It is shame to hurl abuses on  contestant's family members.. Mother,Sister,BIL... anyone left to be attacked? Anita was also targeted constantly..and Ekta Kapoor, Karan Patel were blamed.. I thought Faisal won't be attacked.. but they didn't spare the innocent kid too.. It is better to have NO fans than having such intolerant abusive fans. Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rad75

"They were attacking everyone who they saw as a threat even mohit too. but they didnt bash faisal because they didnt think he would have a chance in winning it and never saw him as a threat with a dancer or child never winning JDJ"

True.. Radhika was their first target followed by other contestants.. As finals approached, the attack become more stronger towards Shamita..It is shame to attack contestant's family members.. Mother,Sister,BIL... anyone left to be attacked? Anita was also targeted constantly..and Ekta Kapoor, Karan Patel were blamed.. I thought Faisal won't be attacked.. but they didn't spare the innocent kid too.. It is better to have NO fans than having such intolerant abusive fans.

The arrogance of Sanaya fans is the reason she has so many haters and the reason why SI fandom gets hated on so much and is called the worst. Other than that, Sanaya herself is a good celebrity, but her fans are her worst enemy and she receives flack because of their psycho nature.
Rad75 thumbnail
Anita's instagram pic post elimination.

"If you don't like and still watch everything I do bitch you are a fan"

"I keep my public page open so  my haters can check up on me"
Rad75 thumbnail
Those cribbing that none campaigned for Sanaya is wrong..

Jai is the only choreographer who promoted the partner contestant  more than others.IF an actor/actress is NOT active in social media, it is not our fault.. Why should one give that as an excuse. Check EVERY article and videos published on JDJ 8 since July first week. SI has got the maximum publicity. There used to be an article or video on SI almost EVERY week. None of the other contestants were promoted by sites to this extend. One might argue that it is due to her popularity. Agree . However one shouldn't cry foul none campaigned for her despite all these videos and articles on her performance.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
True

Many ppl have voted for him via SMS
Maharana Pratap was such a hit show.Faisal got so much popularity there.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼
grt post..he is popular...
if ppl say he isnt dey r in denial mode..
let ppl think whatever.. bt truth is he won JDJ where he ws pitted agst so many celebs...
so he is popular ..!!!
Truth-be-told thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please don't take away anything from Faisal by saying he is a kid... He is a kid. So?
Yes he is a kid... So he was when he signed the show. And still is after he has won it. Why are people using his kid status in all sort of ridiculous ways either to justify his win or to condemn people bashing him. Bashing is bashing irrespective of age, don't try to say that it is OK to bash adults please. Had it been anyone else, this would have still gone on. Please respect what he has earned for himself at a small age. People are using it as per their convenience to say different things all over.

I have just one question if anyone can answer... Why a ticket to finale? He is worthy enough that he has earned the win but why the ticket to finale. Edited by Truth-be-told - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Truth-be-told

Please don't take away anything from Faisal by saying he is a kid... He is a kid. So?
Yes he is a kid... So he was when he signed the show. And still is after he has won it. Why are people using his kid status in all sort of ridiculous ways either to justify his win or to condemn people bashing him. Bashing is bashing irrespective of age, don't try to say that it is OK to bash adults please. Had it been anyone else, this would have still gone on. Please respect what he has earned for himself at a small age. People are using it as per their convenience to say different things all over.

I have just one question if anyone can answer... Why a ticket to finale? He is worthy enough that he has earned the win but why the ticket to finale.

Bashing of adults is bad but bashing of a KID is worse and is pathetic. He is innocent in all ways. 
But you being a Sanaya fan will not understand 
Truth-be-told thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -flower-

Bashing of adults is bad but bashing of a KID is worse and is pathetic. He is innocent in all ways. 

But you being a Sanaya fan will not understand 

😲
Now see ur being judgemental !! how can u say I am anyone's fan ! I have just been commenting on posts generally !! I never uttered a word about Sanaya and u named me one !! 

Everyone need not bash Sanaya or anyone else for that matter to pull up someone else but this is how this forum works. 

You expect that I should bash Sanaya for her fans bashing Faisal .?? ...why so ?  If I do so will it prove I am not her fan... and what are you doing ...are u also not bashing ? 

I have just said bashing in all forms is wrong ...is it so hard to understand !!! People are talking as if no one else than Sanaya fans bashes anyone. 😆

And I asked why was there a ticket to Finale ...this is something I want to know ...why can we not ask questions at all ?

Edited by Truth-be-told - 8 years ago