Faisal Khan is popular :) Wrng Nt Pg.8

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
😆

There are soo many people who claim Faisal is not popular.

** There is a world outside twitter and IF**

Point 1) Faisal won Dance India Dance the biggest Dance platform. His season was by far the most viewed and voted season and he won by a HUGEEE margin of votes.
That was when noone even knew him :)

Point 2)Faisal was our own MAHARANA PRATAP a show which I started watching just for him. A show where the makers itself claimed that the show clicked because of Faisal's inbuilt popularity.

Point3) He was loved as MP. He made such HUGE number of hieheart fans in the show. He was soo soo loved! At age of 15 his romantic pair had so many shippers. The day he left there were soo many protests.

I don't think I owe an explanation to anyone. But it was a needed one.

Now Who voted for Faisal?
- WE spent our sleepless nights to vote for him.

-People who SMSed. The normal people not on net.

I viewed a post of Manish saying 3weeks ago Faisal was highest voted ⭐️

I don't target any fangroup. If Sanaya Fans think she was more popular they may have some reason obioiusly.
But saying Faisal is a non Celeb with no following is not acceptable 😊 Edited by devashree_h - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Of course he is. People should remember that online fanbase is negligible compared to the aam janta. Clearly, Faisal is the best dancer out of them all, and more people in the real world voted for him, simple. 😛
Congratulations again Faisal, you totally deserve the trophy. <3
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree

its simple fact online fans r not reliable and majority r from different countries Than from India   and there r only few genuine people who r online but also lives in India n watches the show on TV giving trp
majority almost more than 85 % tv viewers r not active online its a realistic fact from research reports

Sanaya has many international fans who voted online as well Indian Tv fans who voted through SMS that's why she became 1st runner up
but Faisal has more TV viewers fans in India who voted for him through SMS
and TV viewers r the biggest power so he won
simple facts people should understand Jhalak has always been purely on the basis of popularity votes that makes a celeb wins the show whether dancer or non dancer the more votes decides who wins it
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Its always funny to see how some ppl always think the world is limited only in this forum

They just ignores real world,they calculates fan base here,members of AT,number of posts,IF rankings etc.and thn declares"he or she is the most popular "how ridiculous :))

Just do lil math:population of india ok or population of mumbai, minus IF users!!

I still cant believe anyone can bash faisal and his talent just coz he won the show and their fav didnt( i have to mention not every fan,bt few fan)
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@FaultInOurStars..  Didn't I mention about  one crore plus votes.. Twitter and IF quoting each other.. and in case IF Sanaya doesn't win, folks will go berserk? 😆 Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sach Mein seeing the comments by some loosers making me feel angry sharam nahin arahi inko ek Bache ko bhi nahin bakhshte just bcz a kid won doesn't mean he wasn't popular lol at them get a life first Than talk
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god.. Shamita didn't win or come second. Else the outrage would have been even more.  😆 They were attacking her mom, Shilpa Shetty and all in Twitter. Someone went to the extend of tweeting " want to mute your parts" 😡

Moral of the story. Colors used the fans to the maximum..They kept voting and voting.. and when it came to results 😃 Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, but how do you know only fans SMsed for Sanaya?! There are neutral viewers too out there!! 

Shreya
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its funny seeing comments like 'who is faisal, i dont know him, i only know sanaya' like just because u dont know someone it doesnt make them unpopular. for eg: I only recently knew about kpop does it mean its unpopular till now?

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rad75

Thank god.. Shamita didn't win or come second. Else the outrage would have been even more.  😆 They were attacking her mom, Shilpa Shetty and all in Twitter. Someone went to the extend of tweeting " want to mute your parts" 😡

Moral of the story. Colors used the fans to the maximum..They kept voting and voting.. and when it came to results 😃

They were attacking everyone who they saw as a threat even mohit too. but they didnt bash faisal because they didnt think he would have a chance in winning it and never saw him as a threat with a dancer or child never winning JDJ