Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
If only people had been more open to the fact that Faisal is NOT a nobody right from the start..it wouldn't have been such a big shock..he needn't have overactive fandom..but when need arose..he got all the latent supporters coming out for him..

As for the channel..colors is not a charity channel..they are shrewd and manipulative and currently the big daddy on TV scenario...they probably got the highest cost benefit analysis from faisy..and he got the reward? In all honesty..i give two hoots now..to explain anything to anybody..believe it or not..he won it..

Till yesterday I had my sympathies with the fandom who lost out..but the way the immature teens have reacted on social media sites..ive lost even that..

I wish they d really learn something from their idol sanaya on how to handle last minute loss!
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It doesnt matter how many fans does a person have , if the person is perfect and deserved it they would win it! 
Faisal is popular. his popularity rose after he did maharana pratap. there were huge bunch of protest when the show took a leap and Faisal was replaced .
sanaya's popularity is still a myth because , her fans do not face the fact that after IPK she has flopped badly, not once but thrice now ... 

the only actress who maintained her popularity following a gul khan show is Dhrashti .. otherwise Gul Khan actresses are known till they keep doing the show ..

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but even before the results were out

FAISAL WON THE POLL ON IF ITSELF ABOUT HIM BEING THE NO. ONE CONTENDER

TO JAB IF POLL MEIN FAISAL NE SANAYA IRANI KI DHAJIYA UDDA DI

TOH I AM SURE HE WON BY A HUGEEE MARGIN FROM SANAYA THIS TIME :)

POOR SANAYA FANS ...I PITY ON THEM...EITHER THEY ARE ACTUALLY BLIND OR HYPOTHETICALLY BLINDED IN SANAYA'S LOVE
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And ppl who say
jhalak is a journey from non dancer to dancer

mind it you still cant call sanaya 's dance as dancing...she is still a very poor dancer ...more poor then most of the contestants eliminated before her on the show

2nd bhi sirf isliye aayi coz of fans who loved khushi and ipkknd

IF join karne se pehle i hadnt even heard name of the show

sirf online hi popular tha
trps were very okishhh
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Faisal is popular. his popularity rose after he did maharana pratap. there were huge bunch of protest when the show took a leap and Faisal was replaced .

sanaya's popularity is still a myth because , her fans do not face the fact that after IPK she has flopped badly, not once but thrice now ...

the only actress who maintained her popularity following a gul khan show is Dhrashti .. otherwise Gul Khan actresses are known till they keep doing the show ..

just like How ur dp actor vanished after SUPER DUPER HIT HUMSAFAR...๐Ÿ˜† And we can clearly see how Drashti new show breaking TRP records๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ICatzHarshPreeI

just like How ur dp actor vanished after SUPER DUPER HIT HUMSAFAR...๐Ÿ˜† And we can clearly see how Drashti new show breaking TRP records๐Ÿ˜†

yes yes, take a clear look at my dp, and attack my favorites when you cannot defend yours .. great psychology .. must say it works , esp in IF ..๐Ÿ‘

drashti still has a superhit madhubala, several ITA and a jhalak trophy.. sanaya has nothing , so do not embarass yourself plss ..

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

yes yes, take a clear look at my dp, and attack my favorites when you cannot defend yours .. great psychology .. must say it works , esp in IF ..๐Ÿ‘

drashti still has a superhit madhubala, several ITA and a jhalak trophy.. sanaya has nothing , so do not embarass yourself plss ..

Sanaya hs nothing? LOL there is something called google chalo me hi bata deto hu She has two HIT shows MJHT and IPK 2 ITA 2GOLD awards 1st runner up JDJ8 what Harshad has achived?

Sanaya hs nothing? LOL there is something called google chalo me hi bata deto hu She has two HIT shows MJHT and IPK 2 ITA 2GOLD awards 1st runner up JDJ8 what Harshad has achived?

Your signature says not a fan, why are you lying SANAYA FAN ๐Ÿคฃ ?

kyu ? you have google access right ? go to Harshad's wikepedia and figure out his achievements ...

and then also if you cannot find out, i will pm you the list .. he has bigger achievements than sanaya , i assure you about that ๐Ÿ˜ณ