Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I am seriously getting sick of fans imposing their wishes on actors and writing posts on IF. Most of the cast of other shows move on after their show ends because everyone has their own life to live. I still don't know why instead of being happy that IPK cast is still great friends offscreen the fandom still keeps on cribbing why Barun didn't do this/that or something on similar lines. I am hating the over zealous fandom which keeps on tagging these two together even when there is no need and then write these posts which do nothing good. 
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuriousNutCase

Before somebody jump to conclusions I wanted to say that I am diehard Sanaya and Barun fan. 😳

I have this tiny little wish that he took time to support Sanz like her all friends and felt bad when he didn't tweet. He has time to tweet about some friend movie release but not for Sanz.😭

Having said that I don't wish him to do it if he didn't like that. Everyone has choices and everyone has their own taste we can't compel anyone to do anything until they themselves like to do it.

We should respect individual choices and their likes😊

Very well said, except that i do not agree with the last sentence of yours.
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't want to comment. Because I know this is a never ending discussion & people will feel what they want to feel. But seeing the comments here, I am tempted to put in my two cents. Would it have been great had Barun come to JDJ to support Sanaya? Hell yeah, I remember how Sanaya coming out in support of MAMR had driven the fandom crazy. They are great to watch together. But that is that. I think if one has mature, grown up friendships, one will understand that sometimes it is possible to come out & support each other & at other times, life happens. If Barun could show up in that AV for Sanaya, I don't think he would have had an issue in turning up on the sets with the others, to show his support. So, if he didn't & Sanaya doesn't seem affected, it is probably because he couldn't. And, no, you don't keep scores among friends. That you did this for me, so, I do this for you. That is not how it works. And, Twitter? This is a guy who doesn't even tweet about his own videos, short films. And, I think fans often don't realise that they are overstepping boundaries. Sanaya, Barun, that entire gang knows how best to go about their friendship. Considering the fact that we aren't even privy to their equation, their interaction, it is extremely high-handed to comment about them in terms of expectations that go beyond their work. They know best how to go about handling their people. While I would love to see them together in a frame, it was not an obligation for Sanaya to have come to promote MAMR. Barun had said it. And, it is not an obligation for Barun to go on JDJ, although I would have loved for him to. And, considering they have known each other for so long & have been such great friends, I think if Sanaya has no issue with him, I don't see why anyone else should. He has confessed himself to be too lazy & that Sanaya knows that about him. They seem to be cool with it. As usual, it is the fans who are disgruntled. I was too, but for very selfish reasons. I would love a good dose of them on-screen. That's about it. Not because he owes her something. I think they'd be better equipped to decide who owes whom what than a 3rd party.
sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no dear he is supporting sanaya he said in teamsarun interview too dear i am sure he had some important work otherwise he would have come
w.m.s thumbnail
He is supporting sanaya but we all knew he dont use TT and he is busy now for his show .. His fans helped us sooo much thats enough
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The title 😳
Who said he's not supporting her? 🤔 he has said it severally that he's rooting for her and Pashmeen is voting, and asking everyone to vote. If that's not being supportive, I don't know  what is.

As for tweeting and publicly supporting her, don't you think all these things are superficial? That's not how friendships work! Even if Sanaya had not attended the bash of MAMR, I wouldn't have said that she's not supporting him. We all know that they're great friends and support each other, of course they do! 

They're great friends, and such petty matters don't affect their friendship. And it shouldn't bother the fans too. 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Japonica

How do you know that he isn't supporting her? Do you have any evidence for this? Do you know everything about how their friendship works. Note I am saying Friendship as in the kind of relationship the Sanaya has with her dancing partner or Akshay and his wife and all people she knows in her personal and professional life except for Mohit with whom she has something more than  friendshp. . 

We have no idea in what ways Sanaya is getting support and from whom offscreen. No one particular person can make her win or make her lose. She will win if the audiences believe she deserves to win for her talent. I'm sure you too want that she should win because she is a good dancer rather than because any one particular person  supports her or not. 

So please stop making such posts. None of us knows how much and in what ways he is supporting her or not supporting her. What Barun does off the screen is his business just as what Sanaa does off the screen is her own business.It is none of our business to comment on things which we do not know an thing about. 

Need anyone say anything more? I don't know how to sound any more reasonable than what Japo has written here. 👏 

And may I also add, if some fans are thinking that first bullying a celebrity to show support on social media and then bashing them for not bending to their whims is the right way to go about being a fan, then they need a serious reality check 😕 
Edited by -aruni- - 8 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was referring to using the public professional persona to support Sanaya. Just as Sanaya did for Barun in MAMR promotions by speaking to reporters, and coming in front of cameras and posing together. There were even shots without Mohit because they were using the onscreen chemistry to sell the movie for Barun.

I am a SARUN supporter professionally. I do not like to delve into their friendship outside of professionalism.

We should not be worried what people do in their personal lives including who and what cause they support and where they go for dinner and with whom. That should not be our business.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i remember once an sbs reporter asked Barun who do he think is apt to participate n win JDJ, and he had mentioned Sanaya's name without a blink...
And here she is, participating and all set to win n reach a new height in her career...

i think this explains how deep their friendship is...

as far as promoting her on twitter etc, i dont follow him so dont know whether he is active or not...

but to all his own, Sanaya went for Barun, but Barun is too lazy so didnt do it...afterall, its their personal equation, and we fans shouldn't worry about all these petty things

what is awesome is that even after 3 years after IPK, they are not only good friends, but also hangout together...evident from fans tweeting their photographs, one of the fan being my colleague n friend who met them at Infinity mall, malad west, mumbai...

so lets be happy for them individually and for their professional lives...

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
twice in interviews he said he is supporting her n his wife makes sure that they sms for her ...its not lyk wen he will come on show den only it will b lyk he is supporting her 
der frndship is strong n dey dont need to answer nyone for all dese stuff ...daljeet arjun khinshuk were also not der but we all know that they r supporting sanaya