After all that Sanaya did for Barun, he should support her too

ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanaya supported and promoted Barun's movie MAMR so much. I hope Barun also supports Sanaya for the Jhalak Dhiklaja Reloaded Finale. Edited by ifsaal044 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The voting lines are closed for India. He being on twitter never tweeted to his fans to support her. Well nevermind, TeamBarun along with many fans of Barun supported Sanaya, in the voting. Now, its really doesn't matter if he comes in the finale to support her or not. Well if he does it'd celebration time for all SaRun fans around the world.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
What is this? U pick friends with conditions ? Didn't hear of such things before. (referring to title) 😕
OT : he didn't tweet for himself let alone his friends. He's inactive there. 
But he has been watching the show and supporting her.This, we know from Teamsarun IVs. 

So in the case of support, he's supporting be in it from home or from his work area. 

Edited by MoonBow. - 8 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Sanaya had shown up to the launch party and did the rounds with the reporters for Barun. I wish Barun had come to support her with Akshay Dogra and others. There are rumors he might come for the finale, but we all needed some help with the voting.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ifsaal044

Sanaya had shown up to the launch party and did the rounds with the reporters for Barun. I wish Barun had come to support her with Akshay Dogra and others. There are rumors he might come for the finale, but we all needed some help with the voting.

He started work from Oct for 22yards based on his Dubai IV. 

If he was able to come he would. So let's not hold him guilty for letting his friends down. We know he hasn't... from recounts of daljeet during her hard times. 
Edited by MoonBow. - 8 years ago
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was hoping for him to come to the sets and be there when she performs..we would have got to see them together (at the least!)
ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakethebiscuit

i was hoping for him to come to the sets and be there when she performs..we would have got to see them together (at the least!)

That's what I was hoping for too.
ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

He started work from Oct for 22yards based on his Dubai IV. 

If he was able to come he would. So let's not hold him guilty for letting his friends down. We know he hasn't... from recounts of daljeet during her hard times. 

They record JDJ on Tuesdays. It was still September 😭. I just wanted to see them together.
CuriousNutCase thumbnail
Before somebody jump to conclusions I wanted to say that I am diehard Sanaya and Barun fan. 😳

I have this tiny little wish that he took time to support Sanz like her all friends and felt bad when he didn't tweet. He has time to tweet about some friend movie release but not for Sanz.😭

Having said that I don't wish him to do it if he didn't like that. Everyone has choices and everyone has their own taste we can't compel anyone to do anything until they themselves like to do it.

We should respect individual choices and their likes😊

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats everyone wish and dream to c sarun together again 
What ever the situation or event we would love see at least the glimpse of sarun together 
And now we have got a big platform where Sanaya is performing to win her dream trophy ..we fans will expect barun to visit sets and support Sanaya 
But it's their personal commitments,,,and we should not bother them...

In between some wher I heard barun and daljeet are coming to finals to support Sanaya