Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How do you know that he isn't supporting her? Do you have any evidence for this? Do you know everything about how their friendship works. Note I am saying Friendship as in the kind of relationship the Sanaya has with her dancing partner or Akshay and his wife and all people she knows in her personal and professional life except for Mohit with whom she has something more than  friendshp. . 
We have no idea in what ways Sanaya is getting support and from whom offscreen. No one particular person can make her win or make her lose. She will win if the audiences believe she deserves to win for her talent. I'm sure you too want that she should win because she is a good dancer rather than because any one particular person  supports her or not. 

So please stop making such posts. None of us knows how much and in what ways he is supporting her or not supporting her. What Barun does off the screen is his business just as what Sanaa does off the screen is her own business.It is none of our business to comment on things which we do not know an thing about. 
Edited by Japonica - 8 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all barun is not active on twitter he rarely posts somethng...nd if everyone feels barun is not supporting sanaya plzz do watch teamsarun intw where he has said about her performance thn d jhalak av were he to was present..nd yaa even dat anushka intw where he said he does watches nd he was more concerned abt her as dat tym she had a rib injury nd also had said how his wife forces everyone to vote..i hope dis was more than enough to show his support...just by tweeting nothng is gonna happen
Nd moreover v dont noe why he cudnt make for d semifinal..sa mohit said some were gng 2 join bt cudnt join..nd even i m a sarun fan dat doesnt mean dey dont have some commitments in der lyf...
Nd i wud really b happy if barun comes to d final bt if he doesnt dat will never mean he never supports her.hope people understand..
I admire der friendship...god bless them.dats it..
Sorry dis is my opinion...
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be really frank,if I sit and think of it that he never once came on JDJ to support her,never tweeted for her n all those stuff
It HURTS..ya it DOES 
But again,I also know what kind of equation these people share and specially barun and sanaya.
Barun is there as a freind for her always ,even if he does not show it,cause that' how he is !!
Will never show but will be there !!
And if not he,then his better half is votiong for her and that's one and the same thing for me .
But yess there's no denying that if he comes,itll be the happest moment for me 
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

If Sanaya herself does not have any problem with Barun not coming or tweeting to support her, I don't think anyone else has the right to accuse him for not coming or supporting. Do we know what is happening in each day of their life?  Daljeet too could not go as she was busy shooting on that day. Just because Barun does not tweet his everyday activities, we cannot assume anything what we like.  Arre, he did not even tweet about his own short film & fashion video!! And lets face it, those of his fans who want to vote for Sanaya would have voted for her and those who don't want to vote, will not do irrespective of whether he tweets/supports.

Maybe its better this way, as the way their friendship is given an altogether different meaning, there will be lesser occasions for the tongues to wag.

And TBH, friendship does not mean u keep a scorecard, I did this for u, so u should do the same for me. 

Edited by archie_79 - 8 years ago
suzuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 But I think Sanaya mention that others (friends)also wanted to come but could not make it. I think here she was memtioning Barun and Pashmeen.  May be for some reason they could not make it. 
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fist of all I totally disagree with you dear and I'm really disappointed by ur such thoughts.
Who the hell told you that barun in not supporting sanaya, being a fan of sarun you should not differentiate such thing in their pure friendship and after knowing very well abt barun's reserved nature u should not rize your finger to point WHO is doing what to whom ? Upon that publishing your support through the social site to just showcase your fans is not a true friendship, friendship is not a favor saying "if u do a favor, I also do a favor". What if barun dint support her...? there are lots of friends who don't utter a word but they just stand behind like a shadow to walk with the front one. This called a true friendship , not like doing favour in the name sake of friendship r8? So please respect their pure friendship and avoid such thoughts which will make a difference in between the fans.

And one more thing I also keenly waiting to see the both together somehow and i want barun to cum on jdj finale(only if he get comfortable) but for our selfish wishes we can't question their equation which they both share! Because I can't hear anything against abt Barun nor I could hear against  abt Sanaya!

So please cut the crap.

PS: sorry if my words hurt you!

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Barun himself said that  Sanaya knows how lazy he is in such mattersand  won't expect him tweeting for her.So what's the issue here?As far as I know their friendship is not conditional. If Sanaya has no problem then why should it matter to others?
I am a Sarun fan.So if he comes to support her it is celebration for me but they have their own choices. Let us respect it.
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was too hoping him come along others..
you know it would have been the greates moment for all of us..
& it would have helped in voting too..
from the start of the journey, i was expecting & hoping that Barun should come on the last voting appeal & with that we all Sarun fans have been on cloud9 to see them onscreen together..
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is between them. I wonder, why to discuss this thing here! We as fans can't dictate each and everything what they r doing, how they should be doing etc. it's up to them!

Originally posted by: Japonica

How do you know that he isn't supporting her? Do you have any evidence for this? Do you know everything about how their friendship works. Note I am saying Friendship as in the kind of relationship the Sanaya has with her dancing partner or Akshay and his wife and all people she knows in her personal and professional life except for Mohit with whom she has something more than friendshp. .

We have no idea in what ways Sanaya is getting support and from whom offscreen. No one particular person can make her win or make her lose. She will win if the audiences believe she deserves to win for her talent. I'm sure you too want that she should win because she is a good dancer rather than because any one particular person supports her or not.

So please stop making such posts. None of us knows how much and in what ways he is supporting her or not supporting her. What Barun does off the screen is his business just as what Sanaa does off the screen is her own business.It is none of our business to comment on things which we do not know an thing about.

Yes,we don't know what happens in behind the cameras and off the social networking sites...but I believe the TM is saying that barun should have publicly shown support for sanaya,these things are beneficial for actors.
And LOL even if it would not have resulted in a significant vote rise for sanaya but still as a friend he could have publicly supported her...just like sanaya did during mamr when this support didn't translate to the audience going to the theatres for watching the movie.
Also,it is really unrealistic to expect that discussions on an actor will be limited to their professional life.Are you new here? 😆