Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 
Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

How do you know when to let go? The answer to that question sums up clearly how one lives ones life. This constant wrestling with ones situation, wanting to balance work and family, wanting everything. It's so so natural. 

Just two days ago, I got an opportunity to fill out an application for a fantastic communications job - the likes of which I have always been waiting for, the requirementS are such it seems it's tailor made for me - - but guess what it's in Delhi. I have a home there, I have worked there, I know I can do it - discussed This with my kids, so sweet they said you must try it, doesn't matter think about yourself, we are fine, visit us often- but how can I leave them and go? Just stared at the posting for a while and let it go. Sigh! 

😭

That just made me cry😭

Just did...
and then comes thinking about "What COULD have been"😭

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

😊 We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you knowπŸ˜†.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place

Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types πŸ˜† now Ill try to picture who all I saw πŸ˜ƒ

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Whoa!! We were in the middle, round tables, eight of us. Gosh, this is simply too unbelievable. There yet not there types πŸ˜† now Ill try to picture who all I saw πŸ˜ƒ

Blue jeans, burgundy coloured sweatshirt...😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Podi!!!
Genius!!
Exchange phone numbers over PM and plan to meet  THERE next weekend or after NavaratriπŸ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi!!!
Genius!!
Exchange phone numbers over PM and plan to meet  THERE next weekend or after NavaratriπŸ˜†

😊
EnVee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Blue jeans, burgundy coloured sweatshirt...😊

Tcha this is becoming like treasure hunt or riddle me this... πŸ˜† I was wearing a grey sweatshirt on top of a salwar (was feeling a bit off so wore them). Sat near the buffet place. Lol... Too funny if we manage to figure who we saw and who we decide is you and me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is like Envee n SR are playing treasure hunt..
SR is leaving the clues
Water fountain
Blue jeans
Burgandy shirt

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Nisha. Yeah we should. But this is funny. Imagine, we are all thinking serious things about life. And then SR drops in to say she ate at the same place! Now it is easy to find with phone. Idu nalla maja.  πŸ˜†

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u remember envee once u said about how u missed a friend at some restaurant n she pointed out that when u posted a photo of urs in that restaurant in ur fb.ur friend was seen in that photo field!it was u,alle?