SS 55 - Page 49

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I have amnesia surely...
Shru I saw ur message about the DU festivals... I LOVED THAT
Cliff Richards used to be my fave... Bryan Adams, Stevie Wonder, Wham, MJ, Rolling Stones, REO Speedwagon,
Forces Request and  Date with you...

The joys of growing up untainted...

Koi lauta de mere beete hue din
Nisha

Is this the same lady who sent vegetables when you supplied food to them?
Putti THANK YOU FOR THE EDISON STORY
I was extremely disappointed today at an outcome from my 7 year old's school. I was trying to be a Tiger Mom and it didnt work out I guess if I should candidly admit

I was extremely disappointed, but when I read ur note it felt like all is not lost, almost as if it was meant for me, I know sounds creepy no? I did feel I was being reassured by someone... that there is still hope and I shouldnt be carried away by silly yardsticks schools use to measure kids. They dont meant s--- in the big picture of who they turn out to be later in life.

Kjolovesbabies: DONE, we will do a dinner at Eiffel.
E
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I have amnesia surely...
Shru I saw ur message about the DU festivals... I LOVED THAT
Cliff Richards used to be my fave... Bryan Adams, Stevie Wonder, Wham, MJ, Rolling Stones, REO Speedwagon,
Forces Request and  Date with you...

The joys of growing up untainted...

Koi lauta de mere beete hue din

OMG remember akashvaani used to have this awesome program at night called Sunday request. It was the coolest program ever. The host, she later became a friend had the most awesome accent and all girls dating cool boys used to send requests over. Meri to zindagi hi Nikal gayi yeh such sock kar ki kaash mujhe bhi KOi Sunday request bhejta.
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha

Is this the same lady who sent vegetables when you supplied food to them?

YA
EXACTLY
U have a good memoryClap

She wrote to me (my friend) and asked me to go check on her MIL between Oct 3rd and 10th I am such a Ghajini I completely forgot, between trying to do two jobs and fantasize about Jason StathamEmbarrassed (I watched two of his movies back to back over the weekend) and mindlessly ploughing through the miseries of life... when I was filing away "leftover in box" emails I saw it againCry So after swim lesson for my 7 year old I dumped him at home and went to check on her

She took a good 7 minutes to open the door I was afraid she was asleep and almost went back to the car

Turns out she has some serious swellingCry a chemo side effect

I told her to go with me today
She wouldnt

I called my friend (aunty's DIL) and told her I cant bear to see her like this, she goes  "dont worry she will manage, thanks for checking on her" I gave the phone to the MIL and the MIL apparently told her DIL "i want to go with her" in Kashmiri

I offered to bring her home tonight, but she said I could pick her up after work tomm

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Putti THANK YOU FOR THE EDISON STORY
I was extremely disappointed today at an outcome from my 7 year old's school. I was trying to be a Tiger Mom and it didnt work out I guess if I should candidly admit

I was extremely disappointed, but when I read ur note it felt like all is not lost, almost as if it was meant for me, I know sounds creepy no? I did feel I was being reassured by someone... that there is still hope and I shouldnt be carried away by silly yardsticks schools use to measure kids. They dont meant s--- in the big picture of who they turn out to be later in life.

Kjolovesbabies: DONE, we will do a dinner at Eiffel.

Been there done it all... Tiger, leopard cheetah elephant mom Sab ban ke Dekh liya...ab chicken mom ban ke I am just letting them be. Piano, drums, swimming, soccer, art, singing Sab mein daala, they didn't stick with anything. Arghhh! 
Putti my friend's house looks like a museum, my house looks like its been hit by a tsunami... the aunty will most likely WALK one mile home, when she sees it tomm nightCry

She will ask herself "what the heck was I smoking?" and then say "Oh yes!! I wasnt smoking I am on chemo, I no longer know right from wrong"LOL 

Aane do unko pehle, bedroom mein band kar doongi... she has no choiceLOL

Kyon ki mere ghar ke ANDAR to aa sakte hain bahar nahi ja sakte

P.S. My 7 year old usually has the door booby trappedLOL  I am kidding...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
"Avan inri en vidiyal oli illa oru kutceri
Avan illa en pozhudhu oru asaivila nadanam aayitru
Aval indi en vidiyal veyilil soodana Sam Adams pol
En mariya office engal Andhapuram indru
Paris veedhiyil, padagil, restaurantil thodarum engal svasam pondra nirubanam"

Clap Beautiful lines .