Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heart to Heart talk between Amma n II..
Loved it more bcoz spoke to my Amma for one hour in the morning and felt so relaxed โค๏ธ

Thanks Nisha...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"I could have wished for
destinies like Chithappas wives'
or Ambala Anna's wife" But u
two are supposed to be care
givers" "consider it a blessing"
Amma reminded

โค๏ธ amma!!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

๐Ÿ˜ญ
The incredible pressures of growth and development๐Ÿ˜ญ unfortunately the city seems to be buckling under the weight. I dont think there is a solution, the city was clearly unprepared for so many.

The last 20 years have been a terrible influence. I bet the state government is swimming in tax surplus, or more like drowning in it. There is not ONE thing to show for it๐Ÿ˜ก Roads, power, safety, governance... nothing

All the new construction has come from private enterprise.

The only Metro line may be... shame on who ever is in power or has been in power. U shud file a RTI petition to understand how much was earned and how it has been deployed in the last 20 years.

I wonder if there has been governance at all Nisha. We all dread the city when it rains. The power cuts now. No timings. Where my parents stay, there is hardly any power in a day. Ennellam paakardu? Left right and centre construction is happening. No one seems to think ahead. The state government would definitely have known that they are to have power shortage. Why give approval to shops to have colorful lights? Why not just plain light? Why not invest more in solar? I just feel murderous when I think of all this. Apparently, the power station had technical glitches and no one really knows how to rectify because the system was set up during the British. Figure how it is. We are nowhere near a developed country. Nowhere. On facebook, yes. we are.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Good morning all, I think the reason II does these things especially with Akka and Bala is because she feels extremely guilty about getting everything and more. Remember that one time when she was dehydrated and at home swinging on the swing she talked about the unfairness of it all and how despite being born in the same home and Growing up the same way, she gets to rest and eat chocolate cookies and be pampered while Akka has to slog it out. I think it's this feeling of guilt that makes her do these things, because if she gets into trouble and gets screamed at or whatever, she will in some way be at par with Akka who is also troubled about her own situation. 

Clearly!!!๐Ÿ‘
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update nisha its so beautifully explained how so many women sacrifice their desires ambitions so that their family can get their attention it's sad... 
Loved the update nisha u really write like a pro 
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"How do u have the courage to accept things u cannot achieve?" II's voice choked up

Amma cried too... there was silence at the other end

"Swamiya vendikko tannaala varum" she said softly (pray to God)
It was like chatting with my Amma.  Touching and realistic.
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminechick

"How do u have the courage to accept things u cannot achieve?" II's voice choked up

Amma cried too... there was silence at the other end

"Swamiya vendikko tannaala varum" she said softly (pray to God)

It was like chatting with my Amma.  Touching and realistic.

IKR
Seriousreader thumbnail
EnVee ๐Ÿค—
Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

EnVee ๐Ÿค—

Did you go to Punjabi by Nature at Koramangala?

Yup! Were you there? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then near miss happened ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Yup! Were you there? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then near miss happened ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜Š We might have occupied neighbouring tables for all you know๐Ÿ˜†.
I was sitting near the waterfall kinda place