Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello Asma reading about the haze in Thomson Reuters and thinking of you and up pops your hello😉

Thankfully away from it all. I'm Travelling right now! ❤️.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
HE AND I
He and i obsess over each other
He and i torment each other
He and i crouch and pounce
He and i ensnare and enchant
He and i care and cling to each other
He and i forget the world looking into the other's eye
He and I are made for each other
He and I  crave to be left alone
He and I can stretch ourselves for the other

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Putti!
ER true that - the cat did rather a leopard got my tongue.

I sushed and gushed. Caught myself thinking about how it was for us 😉. All that Nisha makes us grown women do on the treadmill! I cursed myself mentally for almost flunking my altitude fitness test. It had nothing to do with the altitude everything to do with RnB and his antics.

Then I was worried for II like Amma was for another reason. I almost googled For Dr. Gupta so that can hand dude some KPI's about what's good for the baby

😳

Well you are our tormentor Nisha.

⭐️

Asma   😳
Looks like Dude is experimenting Vatsayana sutras on II...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Won't grade you

Ammo 😊

NOTES TO MYSELF

1. Look out for the titles in QUOTES for they are author's essspecial offerings as a clue to the Treasure.
2. Like an idiot don't go straight into the update and on discovering its 'SPECIAL COVER', scurry up to the title. You will be late and found wanting 😃
3. Read at your own risk while on work mode . It's a recipe for a knock out as the author has decided to kill you by offering a free ticket to paradise 😆
4. If you are still feeling adventurous , keep water handy as your oxygen levels could deplete like II's did.
5. Most important, if you are caught unawares resort to the benifits of yoga . Pranayama, YOU BET. Breathe in breathe out 😃 😆 .

So for a while Ranjanji's two cats got my tongue and while I was erm.. Umm..oh...aa I got a chance to read other reviews too. Safe to say I'm not alone , it got Asma's tongue too, proof... Her one emoticon review 😆 . Having made these notes to myself, I hv recovered to post my review.

First the second part after interval and the climax 😳 .
Getting busy and adventurous, are we? 😃 the episode started with the elevator wall and ended with the office wall. This is called 'Stand and Deliver' 😉 . Pun intended. 😳 .Where's this on the steaminess meter? No prizes for guessing 😳 .

And now the before interval part
Swara, Asma and other mates, so correct about something in the air of Paris that ppl are able to rewind and replay snippets from the past .
It's always interesting as a newly married girl to get to know about your husbands antics and childhood from your inlaws. Connects you deeper.
Ranjanji's misery, his helplessness , his tight gripping oh the metro pole for support tugs at your heart😭 .
He is a generous man not thinking for a fraction of a second about shravu and Nandu on the same scale. Never mind that his DIL is only doing the lipsync attuned to the contrast .
But seriously what a contrast !! Sam and vandu discovering their pregnancies in Paris and a red line bus resoectively. It's a tough bridge to cross over for II .

Ranjanji talking of disciplining/ shishiplining 😳 . II nervous thinking of the dude on the stand he took on Nandu. I feel the dude is going to come in only when he has to put his foot down and at other times he is going to sit back letting II do the barking 😃 .

OMG!!!

Hilarious... I am laughing out loud

People wanted a hot and steamy one, so I thought WHY NOT
Afterall its just a story, its not a raise, or a lottery that u have to wait the whole lifetime for

BTW I was chuckling reading about the way boys try to appear "ishmart" Too cute. May be I am older and no longer belong to the demographic of wooing or be wooed it seems amusing to me
Who knows

But I firmly believ you can still tell the "genuine" ones apart

My advice to single ones is

While is very "cool" to hang out with J Crew wearing, Merc driving dudes, the ones that drive a Hyundai and wear Old Navy are probably more real

Same applies to women to, the ones that will go into debt for that LV purse is less genuine than the one that carries a Bangalore Central purse. I am not the best judge of people maybe because I am older "I am wiser?"

Sudhi: YOU WILL DO JUST FINE. I heard a quote from a stand up comic recently  "its a very liberating feeling to have your worst nightmares come true" Your worst nightmare came true, just like many of ours did😭 Nothing else can hurt you now... just stay with a trusted group, and dont wander out at night by yourself. We all have the ability to do incredible things when life demands it

I fully believe you possess that skill to the fullest. Going on a trek is a piece of cake. The real challenge is being on a biz trip in Norway or Sweden and Siberia and not know how to say "where is the toilet" when u have to poop😆.  I derive strength from people that try something the very first time and live to talk about it. You should do the same, seek inspiring real life stories among friends (INCLUDING here) You bet ur ass, what u have achieved already will seem quite incredible to many...

Asma I owe you an opinion on ur last night's review, it was JUST fabulous

Vidya your Tamil poems JUST ROCK. I am Karunanidhi in disguise I feel sometimes😆

I just went to check on a friend's MIL, she is home alone for 9 days... friend's hubby is traveling (he is with friend in her city). The MIL got her first dose of chemo and is swollen all over and IS BY HERSELF😕 So I invited her to come stay with me for 3 days until her son returns
I know I am MAD... i couldnt bear to see her wobbly and woozy😭
'

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
I have amnesia surely...
Shru I saw ur message about the DU festivals... I LOVED THAT
Cliff Richards used to be my fave... Bryan Adams, Stevie Wonder, Wham, MJ, Rolling Stones, REO Speedwagon,
Forces Request and  Date with you...

The joys of growing up untainted...

Koi lauta de mere beete hue din
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha

Is this the same lady who sent vegetables when you supplied food to them?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Putti THANK YOU FOR THE EDISON STORY
I was extremely disappointed today at an outcome from my 7 year old's school. I was trying to be a Tiger Mom and it didnt work out I guess if I should candidly admit

I was extremely disappointed, but when I read ur note it felt like all is not lost, almost as if it was meant for me, I know sounds creepy no? I did feel I was being reassured by someone... that there is still hope and I shouldnt be carried away by silly yardsticks schools use to measure kids. They dont meant s--- in the big picture of who they turn out to be later in life.

Kjolovesbabies: DONE, we will do a dinner at Eiffel.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
E

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I have amnesia surely...
Shru I saw ur message about the DU festivals... I LOVED THAT
Cliff Richards used to be my fave... Bryan Adams, Stevie Wonder, Wham, MJ, Rolling Stones, REO Speedwagon,
Forces Request and  Date with you...

The joys of growing up untainted...

Koi lauta de mere beete hue din

OMG remember akashvaani used to have this awesome program at night called Sunday request. It was the coolest program ever. The host, she later became a friend had the most awesome accent and all girls dating cool boys used to send requests over. Meri to zindagi hi Nikal gayi yeh such sock kar ki kaash mujhe bhi KOi Sunday request bhejta.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha

Is this the same lady who sent vegetables when you supplied food to them?

YA
EXACTLY
U have a good memory👏

She wrote to me (my friend) and asked me to go check on her MIL between Oct 3rd and 10th I am such a Ghajini I completely forgot, between trying to do two jobs and fantasize about Jason Statham😳 (I watched two of his movies back to back over the weekend) and mindlessly ploughing through the miseries of life... when I was filing away "leftover in box" emails I saw it again😭 So after swim lesson for my 7 year old I dumped him at home and went to check on her

She took a good 7 minutes to open the door I was afraid she was asleep and almost went back to the car

Turns out she has some serious swelling😭 a chemo side effect

I told her to go with me today
She wouldnt

I called my friend (aunty's DIL) and told her I cant bear to see her like this, she goes  "dont worry she will manage, thanks for checking on her" I gave the phone to the MIL and the MIL apparently told her DIL "i want to go with her" in Kashmiri

I offered to bring her home tonight, but she said I could pick her up after work tomm

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Putti THANK YOU FOR THE EDISON STORY
I was extremely disappointed today at an outcome from my 7 year old's school. I was trying to be a Tiger Mom and it didnt work out I guess if I should candidly admit

I was extremely disappointed, but when I read ur note it felt like all is not lost, almost as if it was meant for me, I know sounds creepy no? I did feel I was being reassured by someone... that there is still hope and I shouldnt be carried away by silly yardsticks schools use to measure kids. They dont meant s--- in the big picture of who they turn out to be later in life.

Kjolovesbabies: DONE, we will do a dinner at Eiffel.

Been there done it all... Tiger, leopard cheetah elephant mom Sab ban ke Dekh liya...ab chicken mom ban ke I am just letting them be. Piano, drums, swimming, soccer, art, singing Sab mein daala, they didn't stick with anything. Arghhh!