Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Kya wish hai..
Hope they have left with some energy.. πŸ˜ƒ

I was Online when the update came & at the same time I was chatting with my sosy wa group & I said there 'I wanta nicee conversation between them after a detailed *blush* makeout'. One wish has been granted without a demand πŸ˜‰ so I hope another one gets granted with this Request 😳

Tan's is there nearby?
He's on his way back from work
"Dono ab twins hain, they should do things together. He went a couple times Chache ke ladkon ke saath"

We actually get the future glimpses in the normal updates like the terror twins in form of Nandu n shravu cz one of the twins is quiet like dude n Nandu other the terror like II n shravu... Then theirs baby lasya who gives us the sahana vibe but we are yet to see a glimpse of nivi and that would be a surprise to actually see how she is brought up and how she behaves when she is a baby

"Ma didnt want to send him anywhere, he was her golden boy... bus apne paas rakhti isko hamesha... aur khud chali gayi" Ranjan gripped the pole viciously

That is always the issue with the ones who love us too much, goodbyes are meant to be painful but the unsaid ones are tougher and they leave you hanging for life to get answers, I can't even begin to imagine the pain of dude, and for someone to go through such pain he should be forgiven for committing homicides even... I have not been thrgh that phase to understand a spouse's loss but I can definitely try to imagine a day without my mother and that thought itself is painful and dude loved her so much and she him so to have to lose that person is cruel and all people say at the end is that's life dear

"My kids will be spoiled rotten" she claimed trying to compete with her FIL

I never got this kind of a vibe from the future updates, it's always II who runs after them and shouts after them, maybe the ones who shout too much don't react too much like garajte badaal baraste nahi hai, like dude is all partying n having fun with Nandu shravu but whenever required he is stricter with them, so he would be that regulator of discipline, but love them to the core, like they say if you are not taught discipline you can never be a better individual

He was in the work chair, reading a book, his feet up... his sofa had been turned into a bed

Iske baad aukat nahi hai kuch likhne ki... Just exhales and sighs, and repeats the process
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

"Dono ab twins hain, they should do things together. He went a couple times Chache ke ladkon ke saath"

We actually get the future glimpses in the normal updates like the terror twins in form of Nandu n shravu cz one of the twins is quiet like dude n Nandu other the terror like II n shravu... Then theirs baby lasya who gives us the sahana vibe but we are yet to see a glimpse of nivi and that would be a surprise to actually see how she is brought up and how she behaves when she is a baby

"Ma didnt want to send him anywhere, he was her golden boy... bus apne paas rakhti isko hamesha... aur khud chali gayi" Ranjan gripped the pole viciously

That is always the issue with the ones who love us too much, goodbyes are meant to be painful but the unsaid ones are tougher and they leave you hanging for life to get answers, I can't even begin to imagine the pain of dude, and for someone to go through such pain he should be forgiven for committing homicides even... I have not been thrgh that phase to understand a spouse's loss but I can definitely try to imagine a day without my mother and that thought itself is painful and dude loved her so much and she him so to have to lose that person is cruel and all people say at the end is that's life dear

I never got this kind of a vibe from the future updates, it's always II who runs after them and shouts after them, maybe the ones who shout too much don't react too much like garajte badaal baraste nahi hai, like dude is all partying n having fun with Nandu shravu but whenever required he is stricter with them, so he would be that regulator of discipline, but love them to the core, like they say if you are not taught discipline you can never be a better individual

He was in the work chair, reading a book, his feet up... his sofa had been turned into a bed

Iske baad aukat nahi hai kuch likhne ki... Just exhales and sighs, and repeats the process

πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ‘

πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ‘

My like buttons on some strike I guess comes n goes as it wishes for
Oh wow good I read the update after I feed everyone dinner otherwise I don't know wht I would hav served them. And as typical sass my mil would hav said "bahu AAJ roti gol kyun nahi hai"
Thank god I m saved from embarrassment .
And bout the update it's steamy I hav to read again as some of the words go up from my head
I m very shy nd simple girl to understand such things 😳 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Iske baad aukat nahi hai kuch likhne ki... Just exhales
and sighs, and repeats the process

Just amazing Kajal πŸ‘ don't hav anything more to add...
Also Not after she entered office!!! As I m in a same position as all of u tongue and mind tied πŸ₯± 😳
Goodnight ❀️
Won't grade you

Ammo 😊

NOTES TO MYSELF

1. Look out for the titles in QUOTES for they are author's essspecial offerings as a clue to the Treasure.
2. Like an idiot don't go straight into the update and on discovering its 'SPECIAL COVER', scurry up to the title. You will be late and found wanting πŸ˜ƒ
3. Read at your own risk while on work mode . It's a recipe for a knock out as the author has decided to kill you by offering a free ticket to paradise πŸ˜†
4. If you are still feeling adventurous , keep water handy as your oxygen levels could deplete like II's did.
5. Most important, if you are caught unawares resort to the benifits of yoga . Pranayama, YOU BET. Breathe in breathe out πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† .

So for a while Ranjanji's two cats got my tongue and while I was erm.. Umm..oh...aa I got a chance to read other reviews too. Safe to say I'm not alone , it got Asma's tongue too, proof... Her one emoticon review πŸ˜† . Having made these notes to myself, I hv recovered to post my review.

First the second part after interval and the climax 😳 .
Getting busy and adventurous, are we? πŸ˜ƒ the episode started with the elevator wall and ended with the office wall. This is called 'Stand and Deliver' πŸ˜‰ . Pun intended. 😳 .Where's this on the steaminess meter? No prizes for guessing 😳 .

And now the before interval part
Swara, Asma and other mates, so correct about something in the air of Paris that ppl are able to rewind and replay snippets from the past .
It's always interesting as a newly married girl to get to know about your husbands antics and childhood from your inlaws. Connects you deeper.
Ranjanji's misery, his helplessness , his tight gripping oh the metro pole for support tugs at your heart😭 .
He is a generous man not thinking for a fraction of a second about shravu and Nandu on the same scale. Never mind that his DIL is only doing the lipsync attuned to the contrast .
But seriously what a contrast !! Sam and vandu discovering their pregnancies in Paris and a red line bus resoectively. It's a tough bridge to cross over for II .

Ranjanji talking of disciplining/ shishiplining 😳 . II nervous thinking of the dude on the stand he took on Nandu. I feel the dude is going to come in only when he has to put his foot down and at other times he is going to sit back letting II do the barking πŸ˜ƒ .