Posted: 8 years ago
Papa Nivi 😲

She has two bear these uncontralable parents for 6+ months...
Avanindri Avalillai Avallindri Avan illai
Avanndri en ulagam oru suvai illa virundhu
Avan inri en vidiyal oli illa oru kutceri
Avan illa en pozhudhu oru asaivila nadanam aayitru
Avan pirivu ennai vaata porukkamal thunai vandhar periyavat
Nangal chinansiri en Paris samrajyam adaindhom
Aval indi en vidiyal veyilil soodana Sam Adams pol
Manam illa malli pol alaadi oru nodipozhudil thondramaatala ena engiyadhu manam
En nillai unarndhanar sillar...naan oru pesamadandhi pol nirkka
Avalai kanda manam thulli gudhithathu
Aval manam konadhu nadandhu avalaiyum engaladhu devadhaiyaiyum seeratinen
Porupindri manam pona vazhiyil vazhandhz ennai avalin anbhu matrugiradhu
Vandha Akka thigaithaal Thaan mukiyam thanake ennai theriyum nenna nilainaata
Sinungi odhungi engi padhugum en pen puli
En mariya office engal Andhapuram indru
Paris veedhiyil, padagil, restaurantil thodarum engal svasam pondra nirubanam

Wow ... We need a review for this review.πŸ‘

Too good - Nisha's Update and Kalpana's Notes to myself
So true - I should stop reading the midday updates 😳 or do Pranayama after thatπŸ˜†

'Stand and Deliver'  - πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Won't grade you

Ammo 😊

NOTES TO MYSELF

1. Look out for the titles in QUOTES for they are author's essspecial offerings as a clue to the Treasure.
2. Like an idiot don't go straight into the update and on discovering its 'SPECIAL COVER', scurry up to the title. You will be late and found wanting πŸ˜ƒ
3. Read at your own risk while on work mode . It's a recipe for a knock out as the author has decided to kill you by offering a free ticket to paradise πŸ˜†
4. If you are still feeling adventurous , keep water handy as your oxygen levels could deplete like II's did.
5. Most important, if you are caught unawares resort to the benifits of yoga . Pranayama, YOU BET. Breathe in breathe out πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† .

So for a while Ranjanji's two cats got my tongue and while I was erm.. Umm..oh...aa I got a chance to read other reviews too. Safe to say I'm not alone , it got Asma's tongue too, proof... Her one emoticon review πŸ˜† . Having made these notes to myself, I hv recovered to post my review.

First the second part after interval and the climax Embarrassed .
Getting busy and adventurous, are we? πŸ˜ƒ the episode started with the elevator wall and ended with the office wall. This is called 'Stand and Deliver' πŸ˜‰ . Pun intended. Embarrassed .Where's this on the steaminess meter? No prizes for guessing Embarrassed .

And now the before interval part
Swara, Asma and other mates, so correct about something in the air of Paris that ppl are able to rewind and replay snippets from the past .
It's always interesting as a newly married girl to get to know about your husbands antics and childhood from your inlaws. Connects you deeper.
Ranjanji's misery, his helplessness , his tight gripping oh the metro pole for support tugs at your heart😭 .
He is a generous man not thinking for a fraction of a second about shravu and Nandu on the same scale. Never mind that his DIL is only doing the lipsync attuned to the contrast .
But seriously what a contrast !! Sam and vandu discovering their pregnancies in Paris and a red line bus resoectively. It's a tough bridge to cross over for II .

Ranjanji talking of disciplining/ shishiplining Embarrassed . II nervous thinking of the dude on the stand he took on Nandu. I feel the dude is going to come in only when he has to put his foot down and at other times he is going to sit back letting II do the barking πŸ˜ƒ .

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Good Morning Sri and Good Evening US ladies...

Sri back in Bangalore?
Sleepy ...

Akka and Sam seem alike to me
Nandhu and Shravvu seem alike to dad
He and Manny in more ways were akin
As he and i were apart
Circumstances and values
Food and lifestyle were a stark contrast
My Chittappa and his so alike
The warmth and care of Dad and dude so alike
Their genuine acceptance of me and mine as theirs
Temperamentally we are so alike
Our manner of relating so unlike
A house full of kids will delight  Dad and dude alike
And a reluctant hat i chose will become my USP

Hey Putti!
ER true that - the cat did rather a leopard got my tongue.

I sushed and gushed. Caught myself thinking about how it was for us πŸ˜‰. All that Nisha makes us grown women do on the treadmill! I cursed myself mentally for almost flunking my altitude fitness test. It had nothing to do with the altitude everything to do with RnB and his antics.

Then I was worried for II like Amma was for another reason. I almost googled For Dr. Gupta so that can hand dude some KPI's about what's good for the baby

😳

Well you are our tormentor Nisha.

⭐️Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Hello Asma reading about the haze  in Thomson Reuters and thinking of you and up pops your helloπŸ˜‰
Yes Putti back this morning...slept for maybe 3 hours so sleepy too. sun burnt after the days of up and around the caves.