Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by AimmyLovesBarun - 7 years ago
Aims. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Meri Pyari Basanti! 
 My virtual Sister! My jar Of Hope! My Bestie! My support System! I can call you everything that makes me happy๐Ÿ˜† Because you really brought happiness in my life. I never thought that we can find such beautiful friendship on internet but that time I met you I have started Believing in it. 
My Basanti is cool, Sweet, Caring and Adorable! She can never get angry(Not at me ๐Ÿคฃ) She listens to my crazy stories and then gives her sweet comments. She writes beautifully and Is one of My Favorite Writers here On IF. She gives me needed courage and just because of her I'm optimistic about my Future. She Is a Punjabi :D She is a Neend Ki Pyari! She is cute, Sweet! And what not! She studies, She writes stories, She goes out with her friends! She can sleep for hours! Gosh! Isn't she a complete package? Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice! 
From the very fisrt PM to the last scrap chat we had just minutes ago everything about this Friendship is Wow! That Long Long chats! That CC wala Pagalpan! Our beautiful Gang(I miss rest of My Beautiful Butterflies) That cricket craze! That Discussion over everything! That Vegetable Argues! I hate Veg! You love veg :D All that excitement during WL time! Ha! Your First Piece Of Writing! The HID period. I still remember when you mailed me the whole FF just because my exams were near and I couldn't wait for long to read that. And then that Raat Dhai baje wala message. You made me cry yar. I cried for a FF character for the very first time. Then Your Admission process. Your flying to USA. Taking a leave from IF. And then tera come back! 
And the discussion over Maths and Bio! Though it included Physics as well but this TS is the outcome of that conversation :D
All to all these two years of Friendship were memorable. And it isn't over yet! For me its just a beginning. :D
Yup! This is the Pic you gifted me Two years back on my Birthday!
I love You Basanti! Bas!
P.S that Gora dhoodne ka promise is still Pending๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by ..Aimmy... - 8 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me

Confession time: Math is better than Bio ๐Ÿ˜† KIDDING!! Before all doctors come here and kill me ๐Ÿ˜› I am like Arnav, I like Math but yeah I feel for Bio students, so MANY things to study! I have seen my sister, I am proud of you Dhanno! 

Coming to the OS, it was just SO adorable! It had fun, romance and nok-jhok. I had gotten 60 out of 100 in Bio, I was so ashamed to get my Dad sign my mark sheet. He was like you did better than me ๐Ÿคฃ He is worse than me ๐Ÿ˜› 

Shyam is a dog, isn't he? But he was a kind of cupid, hain na? He made Khushi realize that Arnav was correct! So I am going to forgive him๐Ÿ˜ณ Ja Shyamu ja, jee le apnea zindagi!! 

LOL Legal age! She is so cute and adorable, she did not know about Legal age ๐Ÿ˜† Arnav stole my heart away but he was tyrant no message, no e-mail, no nothing! He is so bura!! Couldn't he just tell her that he loves her but then she would have eaten bah ๐Ÿ˜› So he did correct but I feel for Khushi.

Adorable ending, funny, cute and AWESOME gift for me Dhanno<3 You have made my day better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to the message, you still have that picture?๐Ÿคฃ Those days were so awesome when I didn't have my assignments, you did not have your admission tests But the best thing is that even after so many things we manage to talk to each other and have are awesome, fun moments! Thanks for always being with me, I love the way we gossip ๐Ÿ˜›  

A HUGE hug for my dear Dhanno!

Edited by cheesemad - 8 years ago
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey pagal punjabi..now I know why you are called so!!!! Yeah who even calls this as bad? Are you outta your mind? I know you are! Oh only.I know my eagerness behind reading this and how I pestered you to send the part 2! You know I was like nahi wwithout reading the part 2, I can't sleep peacefully..

And whoa maths and bio? Hmm.. kya karoon main? I was a PCMB student! Which side.do I chose? Ab to I have neither! Lol but I love zoology..it is my thing totally.. and I love maths.. but no I hate botany! Eew I can't study that..  I hate that aimmy..so many binomial nomenclature..!!! Blah blah..

And before I change my course of comments.. This was too good.. haha Arnav and Khushi are always one of a kind.. I just can get enough of this TS! I was smiling all through the while.. like where can we find such weirdo? And yeah ending was just perfect.. oh my PP, you are one amazing writer and I love you, your writing.. and oh everything about this ts too.. anjali and payal executed their role to perfection.. and lol just imagine if you guys (cheenu and you ) were in arshi place.. Lol imagine!! Okay okay eew l am stopping.. by the way, you do have a thing for Engineers na!!!

Here again.. cheenu my mouth is paining.. Lol.. phir bhi.. Happy birthday to you.. that's all..This is enough okay? Karoongi na Oct 15! Thab full day wish karte rahoongi ki tu bore ho jaoge aur you will wish that I shut my stupid mouth! Anyhow I love you raised to infinity.. !
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is it going to be updated today or I will have to wait till tomorrow? :P
Aims. thumbnail
Updated!
I'll smash this bloody Light wala Admi!๐Ÿ˜ก Mera wifi nahi chalta yar!๐Ÿคฃ
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res
----------------------------------
Finally, I am here ๐Ÿ˜†
I am sorry Aimmy but I am in Arnav's side(and also Cheeni). I am studying Maths. LOL๐Ÿ˜†
But yes, I do appreciate those who study Bio, my younger sis being one.
But thank God! I was way better than Arnav. I used to score in 90s, just studying the day before.(talented you see๐Ÿ˜‰)

Coming to OS, I loved it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒArnav calling her chuhiya, Bio ki ma and Khushi calling him Maths Freak ๐Ÿคฃ
All their cute nok-jhoks made me laugh.๐Ÿ˜†
Shit- All was too good ๐Ÿคฃ
Arnav's way of making Khushi realise her love was so good.

Cheeni, tujhe toh ab main seedhe birthday par hi wish karungi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by barsha_dash - 8 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ... And happy birthday once again
Javeria3991 thumbnail
fantastic, hilarious and cute TS. Laughed a lot reading it. The dialogues are so funny.