Sameer Arora & Srishti Arya's reply to Puru Chibber FC's Tweet

LifeGoesOn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Puru Chibber FC @puruchibberfc  

@shrishtiarya @arorasammeer @GOLDIEBEHL fans r really Upset wid d Twist..#WhyYokuKillRonnie

sammeer arora @arorasammeer  

@puruchibberfc - Ronnie has triggered the finale and has hammered the last nail in the negative forces coffin...to us he is a hero

srishti arya @shrishtiarya  

@puruchibberfc people only say that they want different shows. they just want same shows where the friend can only be a side character.

Edited by LifeGoesOn - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Although I don't like Ronnie's death because I'd want him to be a part of the story till the end, I kind of want to give the writers a chance. They do have a point to make. 
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
I just cant agree with this one twist...anything but not this...
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's very unfair:

- we did not want a pschyo completely black vamp and fr that we were willing to accept a hero with flaw
- we did not a hero whose a super man and accepted writers version
- we wanted a chilled, modern mother but in the end what happened to her
- we wanted a logical track, I don't mind anyone dying as long as the track demands it
- etc etc
It's not fair of the writers to start questioning viewers IQ when they don't like a track. When we give praise with such enthusiasm, we also have right to criticism.

After the way they have handled the SK track, they should not take the storyline need position or talk about lofty ways of making serial.Edited by tingding - 8 years ago
asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tingding

That's very unfair:

- we did not want a pschyo completely black vamp and fr that we were willing to accept a hero with flaw
- we did not a hero whose a super man and accepted writers version
- we wanted a chilled, modern mother but in the end what happened to her
- we wanted a logical track, I don't mind anyone dying as long as the track demands it
- etc etc
It's not fair of the writers to start questioning viewers IQ when they don't like a track. When we give praise with such enthusiasm, we also have right to criticism.

After the way they have handled the SK track, they should not take the storyline need position or talk about lofty ways of making serial.

Agree with you completely!! That was indeed a snobbish comment!! Specially when they have become celebrities just because of people like us... 
I agree with you completely on the point that we did not want a Demi God thats the reason, we accepted Kabir's ONS
We also accepted people like Malvika
We also digested Manav
Even... we tried to digest Shreya
But this is... Ridiculous and on top of that, they are questionning the IQ of  viewers great!!!
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I partly agree with Shrishti Arya. Although her way of placing it is not going down well with me. But, its a fact that Ronnie as a character has reached an altogether new height with this twist ! He's become THE HERO ! And this top, will not be acceptable to some people.

But, I do sympathise with CVs when they are having to listen that out of all, RK's insecurity has caused them to bump of Ronnie ! Its difficult to maintain one's composure after such comments ;)

Pata nahi kis asubh ghadi mein yeh twist plan kiya tha ;)
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

I partly agree with Shrishti Arya. Although her way of placing it is not going down well with me. But, its a fact that Ronnie as a character has reached an altogether new height with this twist ! He's become THE HERO ! And this top, will not be acceptable to some people.

But, I do sympathise with CVs when they are having to listen that out of all, RK's insecurity has caused them to bump of Ronnie ! Its difficult to maintain one's composure after such comments ;)

For me Ronnie was always a hero, I don't believe in the concept of 'The Hero'. Different characters have different roles to play in a serial and he was an awesome job with his. I don't like comparisons which was some fans are doing, and I don't agree with them. But then this sacrifice track is an century old in bollywood, indian TV etc, they are not doing anything out of the ordinary with the story.

Don't worry bashing the leads is a fav past time of many, it's been much less in this serial. Doesn't take away from the fact that this twist and the track is completely illogical and I have the right to voice it. Though I would never go and write on anyone's wall:)
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BedouinMe

Seriously? ðŸ˜² Who accused them of that. That's something so so low to conclude. 
idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In my opinion Ronnie was never a side character..he was not any less important than the protagonist and he certainly made a remarkable impact on us right from the start..and I guess everyone here would agree with me otherwise we would not have been this deeply affected by his exit! Edited by idonkno - 8 years ago
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tingding

For me Ronnie was always a hero, I don't believe in the concept of 'The Hero'. Different characters have different roles to play in a serial and he was an awesome job with his. I don't like comparisons which was some fans are doing, and I don't agree with them. But then this sacrifice track is an century old in bollywood, indian TV etc, they are not doing anything out of the ordinary with the story.

Don't worry bashing the leads is a fav past time of many, it's been much less in this serial. Doesn't take away from the fact that this twist and the track is completely illogical and I have the right to voice it. Though I would never go and write on anyone's wall:)

I don't remember watching a character like Ronnie anytimee in the recent past on TV ! Concept of "The Hero" is something that forms the basis of Indian TV shows. Yes, sacrifice tracks are common but that is usually done by the demi god leads !
As far as logic goes, their isnt any in this SK track !