Frequent Posters

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I so agree with the makers
saurdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bold: I completely agree. According to the official synopsis also, it was supposed to be their love for journalism bringing these two together and their ambitions tearing them apart, how they would find each other on the opposite side of the debate of ethics. And instead we got the same old ghisa pita ex-wife drama. Also the ex-wife turned out to be the typical vamp like in ekta serials, going to the extent of murdering the protagonist. He implied in a tweet that she's suffering from some mental condition which we shall find out in the forthcoming episodes, hence the pills. That's the new thing they could bring in, that they have a reason for all her planning and plotting, whereas in other serials they do it just for the heck of it. Wow so much for logic. That is so different you see.

The initial 70-80 episodes had that uniqueness, for which we fell in love with this show. There is no uniqueness in the storyline anymore. The only saving grace is the brilliant execution by the actors.( though Ankita doesn't appeal me, no offence, it's probably because we hate her character too much) That's the only thing that makes me come back to the show everyday and also because this is the only show I watch.

Also he said that Ronnie was to die since the beginning, which means they haven't changed the script or anything, even the actors till date have said everything has been going according to script. If things were as per the script, how could they afford so many loopholes and goof ups in the SK storyline. Some bloopers are acceptable, given it's a tv show, but such huge blunders which just don't stick to the core of the characters. e.g. Anita changing her stance every time. A mess has been made of Ananya and Kabir also. The only character who they didn't butcher was Ronnie, but they ended up literally butchering him.

Honestly that's our viewpoint and the writer obviously doesn't agree with him. But atleast we are respecting his point. According to him the only way forward to the story was by killing Ronnie, then ok, but you also have to respect your fans' opinions and not treat them to be a bunch of foolish people. The only people he calls his true fans are probably the people on facebook, who just shower him with praises and never question his way of the story. But if we can appreciate him for the beautiful story he had woven in the initial episodes, we also have a right to voice our opinion with respect to our disappointment. We have loved this show way too much, that is why the extreme disappointment. Also the show had all the potential, as seen in the initial episodes. Had they sticked to the story as per the official synopsis along with the professional background, it would have been something else and particularly different.

P.S. He had also mentioned that a professional scandal will rock KKN. I don't see that happening. It seems as if the Shreya-RG revenge will go on till the end. Also nothing happened with respect to the tampered data figures, as all of us were expecting.
[/QUOTE]

@bold & red -  Exactly my feelings!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
KaYaShipper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KaYaShipper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vayuputras

@Red. Bang on. You said it. Agree with every word that you've written. Suddenly Shreya is shown to be popping up pills. A mentally deranged woman. But it was assured in the beginning she would only be a grey character. Was it an afterthought to justify her action to kill the protagonist?There are many events as an after thought and thats why the bloopers. 

Many loose ends. Not tied. 

Seriously yaar. That is why the utter disappointment. I've always looked past the bloopers in the previous tracks. But in this track it's really hard to do so. They're just too many. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail
I think I agree with most of you on this thread
My two cents:

1. Its not very fair of the makers to say the viewers don't want a different show. Getting Ronnie killed is being labelled as being different? πŸ˜•. We have seen this in countless Hindi movies and yeah, I do agree death could give someone an exalted status, but would we have loved Jai any less had he survived in Sholay? Would we have loved Kamal's character in Saagar any less if he had just danced at Rishi & Dimple's characters' wedding in the end? The answer is NO. Its because the character is ALREADY a hero, beloved in the hearts and minds of the viewers that we love them, not because they live or die!  They are belittling their own character by saying he was not worthy of being noticed up until now and calling him a side character on top of it! πŸ˜•
And if they really thought they had to make him a HERO (acc to their interpretation of the term) then why not show Ananya walking off with him in the end? That would have been "different"! πŸ˜›Sorry KaYa shippers, ..but I'm just trying to counter the makers' tweet that the "side" character needed to become a hero in their story.

2. Can't they see that the criticism is because the character they created is so loved by the people? Why are they taking all the brickbats this negatively? They should feel proud (and so should Puru) that Ronnie is so deeply etched in the viewers' hearts and minds because of the way he's been written and played and this is why everyone is in a state of shock and are hitting out the only way they can! 
Would we have felt like this had it been anyone else (apart from the main leads) that had kicked the bucket? Anita, Richa, Sunny, Baby, Tarini...perhaps for Khalid, but still not as terrible as we feel at Ronnie's death. That shows he's a HERO..for us at least!!  We loved him and will miss him, so how can they ask us not to mourn him? We are going through the normal motions of grief... started with denial, and now have segued into anger..we will gradually go through depression and acceptance (maybe), but they have to respect the viewers enough to let us do that instead of calling us fools with low IQs who are unable to see a different story.
Agreed, he may only be a fictional character and not a real person, but its the level to which we are invested in THEIR show and THEIR character that has caused this extreme reaction. They can take full credit for it along with Puru! 

I'm not even going into the other plot holes and tracks gone awry in this show.

Edited by LizzieBennett - 8 years ago
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tingding

That's very unfair:

- we did not want a pschyo completely black vamp and fr that we were willing to accept a hero with flaw
- we did not a hero whose a super man and accepted writers version
- we wanted a chilled, modern mother but in the end what happened to her
- we wanted a logical track, I don't mind anyone dying as long as the track demands it
- etc etc
It's not fair of the writers to start questioning viewers IQ when they don't like a track. When we give praise with such enthusiasm, we also have right to criticism.

After the way they have handled the SK track, they should not take the storyline need position or talk about lofty ways of making serial.

agree..its all mish mash post past revelation..and the grey shade of classy vamp..i couldnt see..may be I am color blind
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can understand what they are trying to do but they could have done it by critically by injuring him
There was no need for a death in show I feel 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What is that comment about the friend being a "side character?". To me Ronnie was never a side character and I loved this character the most on this show. That is honest to goodness the truth. Ronnie's death will never be an acceptable twist for me. He is a hero regardless of weather he lives or dies. But yes, his death relegated him to the realm of immortality!

To me Ronnie proved he was the best friend, and the best lover. Truly a heroic character that upstaged even Kabir. Kabir was a lot more flawed than Ronnie was. Ronnie was a freaking saint! :) I will miss you Ronnie...SO so much. In such a short time I was so attached to this character. I just wish in this story a good guy didn't have to die for the bad guys to pay! Shreya turned into a total psycho. I expected her to be grey, not a freakin killer. Disappointed with her character graph and also how Ronnie is not part of the final showdown! 

Ronnie you will always be remembered with lots of love! Hats off Puru Chibber. You lived Ronnie and made us love him! This line is for you Ronnie...

"Mar Bhi jaaye yaar waale...mith bhi jaaye pyaar waale...zinda rehethi hain unki mohobaatein".

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

I can understand what they are trying to do but they could have done it by critically by injuring him

There was no need for a death in show I feel 

Yes this show could have ended with Richa and Ronnie becoming a couple. Richa would have realised her love for him after he gets critically injured, but then he recovers. I always expected them to end up together at the end. I am very very gutted! 
jojocheeku thumbnail

Originally posted by: tingding

For me Ronnie was always a hero, I don't believe in the concept of 'The Hero'. Different characters have different roles to play in a serial and he was an awesome job with his. I don't like comparisons which was some fans are doing, and I don't agree with them. But then this sacrifice track is an century old in bollywood, indian TV etc, they are not doing anything out of the ordinary with the story.

Don't worry bashing the leads is a fav past time of many, it's been much less in this serial. Doesn't take away from the fact that this twist and the track is completely illogical and I have the right to voice it. Though I would never go and write on anyone's wall:)

The writer keeps justifying this track as demand of the story, but now I think they are just pushing their story down our throat, saying its needed. Don't see the point, why negativity and dark stories should always be the need of the hour. 
Ekta Kapoor has made millions because of her dark stories and Maybe that sells, but in case of reporters we liked it because it was like a breath of fresh air, no negativitity no darkness, just professional differences, and that's what we thought it will be till the end, but it's failed miserably here. I guess we should accept, darkness wins over positive ness acc to the conviction of these writers.
Now what I forsee is Ananya will kill someone , and Kabir will go the jail taking the blame on himself.
I would rather have Ananya go to jail, and let Kabir in peace as he really has done no wrong.
But the way the writers mind is working , he will bring two heroes in Ananyas life, one who died for her and the other who will go to the jail for her.
She truly doesn't deserve this. Edited by jojocheeku - 8 years ago