Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sharada- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello people...not sure if you have realized it by now or not, but please don't say anything against the writer...panga ho jayega..

You know why:

Neither the writer nor his beloved followers are open to criticism. 

At least I prefer the writer's attitude. He doesn't care much about feedback and says so openly. He is quite convinced about the story he has conceptualized and is happy with it in his own space. Fair enough, right!

Problem is with the followers: They don't want to hear one word against their idol - the writer. On top of it, they nullify their idol's effort by saying, "he has no control over story, the channel is responsible etc".

My sincere request to these followers - Please do the writer a favor. Let him defend himself. He is quite capable of it. I am not sure if you realize this or not, by in your effort to defend him, you are actually insulting him.

KaYaShipper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes this show could have ended with Richa and Ronnie becoming a couple. Richa would have realised her love for him after he gets critically injured, but then he recovers. I always expected them to end up together at the end. I am very very gutted! 

Well if Richa and Ronnie would have ended up together, it would have become a typical show. And the writer doesn't write typical shows. These are his words not mine.
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If ppl wntd a typical shows then guess hardly anyone wud hv watchd d show n it wud hv ended long bak despite being a finite show ... or may b dey cud hv made it for demselves n watchd it ... n hw is killng an innocent nt typical ( its happend a zillion times b4 ) n typically shot wich ws nt convincible n obviously he cud hv been savd as shown in odr typical flms or tv n v hv seen dat 

I guess dey jst say dat dey value n coz of audience dey r der ( bt being in dis field dey like 2 smetmes act off screen too ) so fake 
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vayuputras

srishti arya @shrishtiarya  

@puruchibberfc people only say that they want different shows. they just want same shows where the friend can only be a side character.

The point here is we didn't want #Reporters to be like any other show. That's exactly why this reaction when Ronnie is killed.

For me even if he was not killed, Ronnie has been a hero, if not more. I've always felt Ronnie was as important as Kabir in the show. And never a side character. He was a friend, philosopher and guide for Ananya, more than Kabir. Even Kabir had taken his advice on few occasions. In that respect, he was NOT a side character. If anyone of us felt that he was a side character, so much of hue & cry would not have taken place. Everyone loved him as much as we loved Kabir. Amidst all negative characters"Malavika, Manav, Shreya, even Richa for some time"he was the only sensible and positive guy. That being the case, how can we treat him as a side character? He was a living hero once and he will remain a hero even after his passing away.

Every other show shows this kind of revenge, killing, murder, vamps, grey / black character, negativity, etc. #Reporters has been different show. Atleast for me that's why I fell in love with the show. As audience, we are really concerned with the quality of the show. It started becoming like "any other show" after 100 episodes. Which many of us didn't want and had expressed concern over this in the Forum.

Anyways, respect the decision of the writer here and bow down to him. The story is his baby and he has all the rights in the world to treat the baby howsoever he wants. Just that I expected him to treat the baby with love and care, not cruelly.

My heart goes out to Ronnie. Going to miss him a lot. 

@bold 👏👏👏
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jojocheeku

<font color="#00ff00">The writer keeps justifying this track as demand of the story, but now I think they are just pushing their story down our throat, saying its needed. Don't see the point, why negativity and dark stories should always be the need of the hour.</font>
<font color="#00ff00">Ekta Kapoor has made millions because of her dark stories and Maybe that sells, but in case of reporters we liked it because it was like a breath of fresh air, no negativitity no darkness, just professional differences, and that's what we thought it will be till the end, but it's failed miserably here. I guess we should accept, darkness wins over positive ness acc to the conviction of these writers.</font>
<font color="#00ff00">Now what I forsee is Ananya will kill someone , and Kabir will go the jail taking the blame on himself.</font>
<font color="#00ff00">I would rather have Ananya go to jail, and let Kabir in peace as he really has done no wrong.</font>
<font color="#00ff00">But the way the writers mind is working , he will bring two heroes in Ananyas life, one who died for her and the other who will go to the jail for her.</font>
She truly doesn't deserve this.

I forsee is Ananya will kill someone , and Kabir will go the jail taking the blame on himself.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#00ff00">I would rather have Ananya go to jail, and let Kabir in peace as he really has done no wrong.
Wattt i Sincerely hope this is not the ending... Ananya's whole life will turn into guilt... just to make kabeers life guiltfree and making him another sacrificing HERO...CVs cant do this injustice to Ananya's character...
Now its time for action...enough of gulits n sacrifices...Edited by rabzonedge - 8 years ago