smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am laughing like anything while i read update of this show.. First ring now slipper, how creative..
Its too childish, i really dont understand how could they write scenes like this & all.. Disappointed much.. current story making me to hate the show which i once loved completely. Are they running out of their mind.. 

1.If Aju's dead, police will come & enquire in Ajay family but Aju's parents aren't aware of it -- what a joke
2.It seems in Pethawala family anybody can say some name & stay in their house, none even bothered to check if she is Aju's sister or not.
3.Seems everybody lost their vision & mind too
4.Silly scenes (ring & slipper)
5.Crystal ball 
6.Precap Aju is back in Pethawala house -- anyone can enter at anytime none will notice 

It seems CV's don't know how to take the story forward so torturing us by these stupid tracks..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 completely hopeless ... Now nothing can bring back our old AjNa... Shanthi...i'm not Active on Insta n twitter..plz do tell ur views to Cvs n makers plzz... guys tell ur views to makers ..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smileee

I am laughing like anything while i read update of this show.. First ring now slipper, how creative..

Its too childish, i really dont understand how could they write scenes like this & all.. Disappointed much.. current story making me to hate the show which i once loved completely. Are they running out of their mind..

1.If Aju's dead, police will come & enquire in Ajay family but Aju's parents aren't aware of it -- what a joke
2.It seems in Pethawala family anybody can say some name & stay in their house, none even bothered to check if she is Aju's sister or not.
3.Seems everybody lost their vision & mind too
4.Silly scenes (ring & slipper)
5.Crystal ball
6.Precap Aju is back in Pethawala house -- anyone can enter at anytime none will notice

It seems CV's don't know how to take the story forward so torturing us by these stupid tracks..

Nice comment 🤣
I was wondering the same thing 🤣
This is a comedy the CVS have lost their minds 😆
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Majority of serials are now being written by amateurs who cannot even spell the word logic. ZEE serials take the cake in this category. Vamps and Villians seem to have super powers that seem to save them from being caught and even if after painful dragging they do get caught, the sweet mithaiwale members of the family not only forgive them but let them live under the same roof to cause more damage. Then TRPs run for their dear life, the show gets axed and the CVs speed up to fix everything (illogically) for a happy ending. I think we badly need a censorship for tellywood
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On top of all, Doctor told Shreya lost her vision, Wont they try to show her to different doctor to know the possibility of getting the vision back or everyone can be bribed so easily by Shreya & her mom .. Really dont understand what they are thinking.. THough she acts as blind she is so independent  Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

On top of all, Doctor told Shreya lost her vision, Wont they try to show her to different doctor to know the possibility of getting the vision back or everyone can be bribed so easily by Shreya & her mom .. Really dont understand what they are thinking.. THough she acts as blind she is so independent  

Sherry's blindness track is worse than Ajju's murder. The "sight" of her moving around, no one seeing her antics is unbelievable. Foolishness beyond.