Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

Ab sab khush?

Sleeping arrangements mistery solved 😃
But one need cotton for ears and one need plaster for mouth...
Ab aayega maza...

Two need cotton for ears and two need plasters for mouth 😉
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N it was Sam who actually planned the theatre and now she truly has to watch this as a viewer far away in dilli 😆 😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is something unsettling about this...feel a little bad for II. I can see the threesome ganging up, not intentionally but Hota hai naa...II will definitely feel like an outsider. It is the dudes responsibility to pick up on the little ques she gives to make her feel comfortable and be by her side. But he can be so dense about some of these things and of course manya will do all she can to drive hoMe  the point that II is certainly an outsider. I am sure she will say things and reminisce about times in the last, making II feel that she doesn't belong.. as it is she doesn't know anything about him and now this. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

N it was Sam who actually planned the theatre and now she truly has to watch this as a viewer far away in dilli 😆 😆

And readers don't how many days the Paris show will go on...
Only author knows 😉
II will be thinking to pack and run away...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

And readers don't how many days the Paris show will go on...
Only author knows 😉
II will be thinking to pack and run away...

After reading that last line I don't think II would be allowed to even step out alone coz dude knows what her limits are and how far she can go to press his buttons
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

There is something unsettling about this...feel a little bad for II. I can see the threesome ganging up, not intentionally but Hota hai naa...II will definitely feel like an outsider. It is the dudes responsibility to pick up on the little ques she gives to make her feel comfortable and be by her side. But he can be so dense about some of these things and of course manya will do all she can to drive hoMe the point that II is certainly an outsider. I am sure she will say things and reminisce about times in the last, making II feel that she doesn't belong.. as it is she doesn't know anything about him and now this.

May be things will ease up a little bit. Don't know but hoping it will atleast a little.
You know a different set up could probably help them to let go and loosen up a little
putti77 thumbnail

There is something unsettling about this...feel a little bad for II. I can see the threesome ganging up, not intentionally but Hota hai naa...II will definitely feel like an outsider. It is the dudes responsibility to pick up on the little ques she gives to make her feel comfortable and be by her side. But he can be so dense about some of these things and of course manya will do all she can to drive hoMe the point that II is certainly an outsider. I am sure she will say things and reminisce about times in the last, making II feel that she doesn't belong.. as it is she doesn't know anything about him and now this.

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha loved it 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is super now II will surely feel like Akka,, when there was only Ranjan she bite her lips unable to mmm..ok
So now wht?????????? 😉 😳
putti77 thumbnail

Shru

May not be possible this time.. Ranjan n Dude are inches away from II... I want Manny to show chunnu munnu size love towards II if not elephant size like Sam...