Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

For me there is no M anymore...

If they see her again, most probably she would be with someone...It has been too long for her to be single...So I am guessing she will introduce her boyfriend to both R&B and II...and the dude will shake hands without any issues...such was their relationship...

This is not bollywood, for the other person to still have feelings and become a vamp...

I don't think II would care for she has a bf or even a gf, all II needs is the mention of her to be affected coz that girl had a past with her hubby, of course now II is least concerned with what she does but even the mention of blondes puts her off the line
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

For me there is no M anymore...

If they see her again, most probably she would be with someone...It has been too long for her to be single...So I am guessing she will introduce her boyfriend to both R&B and II...and the dude will shake hands without any issues...such was their relationship...

This is not bollywood, for the other person to still have feelings and become a vamp...

II will get bit relaxed if M introduces her new boyfriend to the couple...

Nisha
Bhallas kya kar rahe hai weekend ko 😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi
EXACTLY

In the real world 99.99% of "Ended relationships" are uneventful, especially if the relationship lasted 5 years, and it was between two educated "normal" human beings, who willingly were in it.

Bollywood writes soaps and movies only of deviant individuals.
Heroines are always virgins, because they love their husbands only they will willing marrying their rapist (ghar ki izzat ke liye) dentists perform heart transplants and every ex wife harbors dark fantasies about screwing the ex husband, and 5 year olds talk like deranged 80 year olds.

If R&B or M had a personality disorder it would have made its appearance by now. Neither have it.

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once upon a time 😕 I loved YHM. And NOW I hate nothing n no one more than the show & its characters 😡 and trust Me Nisha, if it was not sosy I wouldn't have so easily ditched the show 😆
Software symphony is nothing less than a blessing
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
EXACTLY

In the real world 99.99% of "Ended relationships" are uneventful, especially if the relationship lasted 5 years, and it was between two educated "normal" human beings, who willingly were in it.

Bollywood writes soaps and movies only of deviant individuals.
Heroines are always virgins, because they love their husbands only they will willing marrying their rapist (ghar ki izzat ke liye) dentists perform heart transplants and every ex wife harbors dark fantasies about screwing the ex husband, and 5 year olds talk like deranged 80 year olds.

If R&B or M had a personality disorder it would have made its appearance by now. Neither have it.

Very very true Nish...I totally believe in that...that is the reason I dont care for M or subbu...they both are ended chapters who have their own lives in which they have both joys and sorrows...neither of them are actively thinking abt their exes...it is all in the past...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Swathi
Also Marliese doesnt have to show up half naked to claim R&B.
II has enough disillusionment regarding his past life without M's appearance ... enough so as to screw herself up ably and completely.

II married a man way out of her league. Its a fact.

Marliese getting married and tying a rakhi to R&B would be too phillumi

The fact that she existed in R&B's life is clear and real. II needs to learn to deal with it, or swallow it or accept it or appreciate it (he was lonely so he had a GF; he has greater libido than the average man so its hard for him to live without sex; he faced the most tremendous tragedy of his young 25 year life, M was his "warm body" at night)

II HAS to rationalize it somehow

Marliese showing up  "malayum kazhuthuma" (with the wedding garland and shaadi ka joda ) wud be too pathetic and tame
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi
Also Marliese doesnt have to show up half naked to claim R&B.
II has enough disillusionment regarding his past life without M's appearance ... enough so as to screw herself up ably and completely.

II married a man way out of her league. Its a fact.

Marliese getting married and tying a rakhi to R&B would be too phillumi

The fact that she existed in R&B's life is clear and real. II needs to learn to deal with it, or swallow it or accept it or appreciate it (he was lonely so he had a GF; he has greater libido than the average man so its hard for him to live without sex; he faced the most tremendous tragedy of his young 25 year life, M was his "warm body" at night)

II HAS to rationalize it somehow

Marliese showing up  "malayum kazhuthuma" (with the wedding garland and shaadi ka joda ) wud be too pathetic and tame

Nish...

Nooo...I didnt mean that...It would be obsurd to think marliese would do any such thing...becos I dont think marliese even thinks abt R&B anymore...I just said that they have their own lives and doesnt think about their exes even to the range of what II thinks...Basically M is only in II's head...she is tormenting herself over his past...

otherwise, neither of their exes has any role in their current lives...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading the last update I can say with Manya being around its obvious she'll unintentionally (with intention actually) involve M in their conversations! N II will get back into her "insecure mode" 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Its very easy for me to spin a hero into M's life and wipe out all fears in II's mind, I can have Ritu get into a car wreck, I can destroy chachu's family in a plane crash or make Chachi take sanyaas, I can have Savvy show up from a Buddhist monastery in Hong Kong

And make R&B talkative and social

It completely guts the backbone of the story

We all have to deal with unpleasant things in life, it tells us a lot about who we are as a individual. We dont get the dream job when we want it, it doesnt come with a 30% raise, it does come with zero commute

Yes we marry faithful men and have average kids but we HAVE TO learn to acknowledge, process and deal with unpleasant things
While we will never be asked to marry our rapist, we can get  hit with some really painful life events.

We cannot change completely, we do things differently to secretly run away from it
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We don't know why M n RnB broke up..
But I hate Subbu the most... He n his mother gave shit reasons to reject II... 😡

Ayyo I am so much eager to see Suubu n his mother come across our couple and Cutie Nivi...