Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlie1950 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I guess despite all the warmth and affection Manny would always resent II as she is not comfortable with the change she sees. From the beginning she has triggered IIs insecurities and fears. II is guarded in her responses and walks away whenever Manny is the topic of discussion. Seeing her in the flat she tries her best to make her feel welcome but there is no effort to be warm to her from Manny. Whenever she sees her brother she wants to prove a point to her. II had repeatedly asked of Mannys breakfast there was no attempt to include her in the conversation.

In the dudes response to Appa you find II anxious ready to go away avoiding confrontation and it is the dude that stays showing nothing matters more than his II. When it comes to Chachu and Manny II wants their acceptance and approval she cannot turn a blind eye to the way they treat her. She wants her marriage to last. The effort the dude has gone into to pick the bookmarks reflecting his intent when acted out will reassure his II.
She has no mug or childhood memories to voice her sway their sizzling chemistry can't be discussed in public what she needs is her dude to tell her what she means. He will not speak. Sam has revealed how dad was ready to give up chicken and lamb and we know the reason. She hates the smell of egg cooking in her present state. The dude cannot make it in the kitchen he has to find a way to balance a demanding wife and sister they are like the mistrust between a new bride and

Mil over a son

Loved ur explanation
Been in this situation and believe me it's very difficult
Love my young sister to bits , very close to her. Don't have to explain anything to her
we r so tuned with each get that peps used to think we r
twins which is not the case. She had my full attention till hubby
came in pic.years later she told me she felt abandoned and betrayed
bcoz of my love for my hubby bcoz she though I could never love any
one more then her. I was truly baffled and it took everything in me to
make her understand what I have for her N my hubby is to different
feelings . She calmed down but never understood till she got married 😳
We do laugh about it now but it was very difficult yrs b4 that
Manny & RB was same in many ways and manny thought it will remain
like that till ll came and everything started changing. The change is difficult
for manny to adjust and she is coping the way she does that , it's her
defence mechanism . Each individual have their own. ll is not comfortable
with manny bcoz manny never made her comfortable
As far sulking of ll is concerned I find it quite normal after all these
yrs of marriage I still sulk if I think I'm not getting the attention from hubby
and he does too and I find it lovely and assuring as that's how we have been
RB knows that's too and knows ll does and he being possessive himself can
get that and so did what he does the best in his own assuring ways-knowing
ll loves book marks and he added his own corny element in it 😆
Pew 1 st time wrote so muchEdited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Daulatabad fort, I hv missed seeing that

Isn't daulatabAd  the same city which was made the capital of  the kingdom of Md. tughlak - the mad king? Remembering my history. 
taramira thumbnail
m's in II life 
1. malcha Marg
2. Marliese
3. Manny
4. m.co
5. Mukund/markand
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taramira

Isn't daulatabAd  the same city which was made the capital of  the kingdom of Md. tughlak - the mad king? Remembering my history. 

Yes it is the capital chosen by Tughlak ...his city and minting coins as he pleased made him a weird King lessons we learn in history 
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

m's in II life 

1. malcha Marg
2. Marliese
3. Manny
4. m.co
5. Mukund/markand

LEKIN IN SAB KO NEUTRALZE KARNE LE LIYE AA RAHI HAI MAANVI!
moonwearer thumbnail
A nomadic life gave the dude all the options of living as he pleased with none enforcing any  restraint. He fell head over heals in love with a lass far far different from any he knew. He goes all out to win her over and is warm to her folks just as she is to his. Yes the Bhallas are a dysfunctional brood but it is II that is bringing people together every time II has been in proximity to Manny issues crop up we have had a bout of illness laptop issue house papers claiming MM as her home and now this. Somewhere one gets a feeling Manny is using II as a punching bag to went her frustrations. She had nothing to do with making Manny feel inadequate yet Manny is vastly jealous of II and the dude. You are jealous due to your inadequacies and when you see another in possession of something you lack. Pity that what Sam and dad planned for the couple is getting dented by Manny. Instead of cementing ties she is trying to keep them apart unknowingly or intentionally.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning n Evening all
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some how these surprise visit plans to Paris crossed paths of II and Manny...
If Manny knew II is going to be in Paris she should have chosen other time to visit and spend time with her brother... She has come to share some of the things happening in her life with bro and she sees II as haddi n it is the same with II she came to spend time with hubby n now finding Manny as haddi.. Both are insecure ladies.. One is pregnant and vulnerable and other is just healing from broken relationships
Both are at fault.. Manny should have congratulated II..And II should not expect any acceptance from Manny..
These frictions will ease in future but II and Manny can never be best pals..Once Manny settles with partner she will get busy in her life.. Manny will definitely love Dude's kids just like Sam n Dad... Only time(Nisha)will give the answer to these immature n insecure ladies..

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mujhe realize hua...maine off late bas II ki hi bajayi hai😆 Jab bhi bajayi hai, II ki bajayi hai!!😆

Issliye... Ab se... II jo karegi sahi karegi...dahi ke alawa kuch nahi karegi.. II tum jo karo, main tumhare saath hu!! ðŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Good Morning n Evening all

Same to u nd to everyone else