Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hershey when Mr.Iyer got her pregnancy news he was in fact happy and shared a sweet with his colleague.
He resents dude as much as dude resents him.
And dude did offend Appa on a couple of occasions too not in words but definitely through his actions.
And Appa had no business saying what was the need for the baby but that's not like he doesn't like the new arrival he will not give the impression otherwise .
And Mr.iyer did congratulate the dude when he went over to Mm and the warmth did reach the dudes eyes which the dude also reciprocated.
And Manny still is finding the right muhurth time to congratulate II 😃
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Sure she is not in sydney and in her bro's house...

bro's house being the key nish...

so if R&B is willing to get something for her, what is the big deal ???

lets say bala is going out to get something specific for his appa/amma who is visiting him...no biggie...

my thing is this...

manny doesnt like II...she didnt congratulate...so I am asking II to ignore and do her work...not to overthink or throw tantrum to her husband who has nothing to do with this...

Inlaws are like that only...u shud learn to ignore...everyone is not going to be sam or Ranjan to pet her as gudiya...if the dude is throwing a tantrum everytime appa says something, she will be squeezed between appa and dude and would have run away now...

Swathi!! You are in my head!!!!!😆 Unfortunately, I do not have the best explanatory skills to write like you!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hershey when Mr.Iyer got her pregnancy news he was in fact happy and shared a sweet with his colleague.
And dude did offend Appa on a couple of occasions too not in words but definitely through his actions.
And Appa had no business saying what was the need for the baby but that's not like he doesn't like the new arrival he will not give the impression otherwise .
And Mr.iyer did congratulate the dude when he went over to Mm and the warmth did reach the dudes eyes which the dude also reciprocated.

Manny is a bitch...I accept...

but pls dont support appa...

From a caste, which believes that u shudnt say any bad things loud, the way he said "what is the need for a baby" was downright mean...
Errantnomad thumbnail
You can demand all the pampering you want but dish out courtesy by telling the person who is putting the food on the table and when being asked that you hv an alternate plan and atleast not dismiss the effort. That's rude and not exactly tact.
You eat , don't eat , take away go out but don't dismiss the other persons effort by saying agar yeh Kaoege tho how will you eat what the deeds getting
Errantnomad thumbnail

Manny is a bitch...I accept...

but pls dont support appa...

From a caste, which believes that u shudnt say any bad things loud, the way he said "what is the need for a baby" was downright mean...

What I hv written is Appa had no business saying what he said .
harshita27 thumbnail

@bold: appa in 6 months is YET to find a fault in Dude... He resents without a reason... Dude, on the other hand, hears Appa's caustic words about Dude's choices, his parents, n even his profession.
About Appa n his caustic tongue...How old is Appa?!? And Dude has never offended Appa in any way... His principles n Dude's might be different but Dude has been the curteous most to my knowledge. Appa's age n his tongue have not been very agreeable to each other... I do not wish to go on Appa rant.. Mudde ki baat ye hai ki II ki kyu sulag gayi Manny ke nashte se... N Manny ki zuban pe taala aakhir kyu?😆

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Swathi!! You are in my head!!!!!😆 Unfortunately, I do not have the best explanatory skills to write like you!!

😆

Harsh

My thing is only this...she has come for a week to paris...I want her to enjoy with the dude for the maximum extent...and not stress herself or spoil the mood thinking abt manya...

Its not like the dude doesnt take time for her...so pls use that time, go out...walk in champs elysees holding hands...may be see swiss over the weekend...let him feel the baby...make moments...have fun...have lots of sex...

pls dont let manny affect you...she will be there...shw will want time with R&B...let her...and the dude will give time for u as well...

Sure u shud throw a tantrum if he doesnt give u time...no for stupid breakfast thingy...
Errantnomad thumbnail
We can all rant that we want to but we are prisoners to the cage we were held captive in.

harshita27 thumbnail

You can demand all the pampering you want but dish out courtesy by telling the person who is putting the food on the table and when being asked that you hv an alternate plan and atleast not dismiss the effort. That's rude and not exactly tact.
You eat , don't eat , take away go out but don't dismiss the other persons effort by saying agar yeh Kaoege tho how will you eat what the deeds getting

Net net baat ye hai Errant that Manny is a rich spoilt bitch... She has lived her life not worrying too much about curtesies beyond a point with the cook etc..so it might not even get in her psyche that not eating is sucha big deal. She didnt say "II TUM YAHI BANAYI HO?!? Ye kyu banayi ho?!? Its soo bad etc etc"
harshita27 thumbnail

😆

Harsh

My thing is only this...she has come for a week to paris...I want her to enjoy with the dude for the maximum extent...and not stress herself or spoil the mood thinking abt manya...

Its not like the dude doesnt take time for her...so pls use that time, go out...walk in champs elysees holding hands...may be see swiss over the weekend...let him feel the baby...make moments...have fun...have lots of sex...

pls dont let manny affect you...she will be there...shw will want time with R&B...let her...and the dude will give time for u as well...

Sure u shud throw a tantrum if he doesnt give u time...no for stupid breakfast thingy...

Thats what!!! If Indians chose their personal battles better, we would never have the saas-bahu-nanad drama... The worst idea is to bitch n bitch n bitch n then throw tantrums about it to your husband...who was not even there when the tamasha happened.. II doesnt bitch..but she is now guilty of throwing tantrums... R&B is humoring, thank god!! Humlog aise kyu hain?? Angrezon ko dekho... Nahi banti... Bilkul muhfatt kindz bol dete hain.