Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I WANT THEM TO HAVE A NIGHT BIKE RIDE!! Basss

Dude is finishing up HER food πŸ˜† CUTE Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

same thoughts harsh...I donno why she wants manny to be lovey dovey...and wat is her problem if manny wants a takeout ??

the whole family cant eat veg...the dude and ranjan are adjusting but manny is not...so y not have a takeout and everyone have fun...??? I dont understand II's problem here... 

I agree... but thats how it is...πŸ˜ƒ
Many are perfect and reasonable and II is imperfect and unreasonable and I am glad you caught that. What use is a mahaan female lead that starts making mutton for her nanad, because she loves her husband so her her husband's sister is like her very own sister and all that jazzπŸ˜†

Aapki behen, meri behen hai" types...

II is in Paris to get a break from the unfolding mess at work back home, she is selfish in wnating to spend it with R&B and R&B ALONE😳 she doesnt feel waem and fuzzy for Manya anyway and Manya's demand for non-veg breakfast just takes away the "hold" or the proprietorship she has over her Rakshasan

We all have the freedom to be ridiculous and unfair and every character exercises it to the fullest on this tale😳

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its funny...everyone wanting a piece of the dude πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
lets forget this and have a happy family update πŸ˜Š
swathi1990 thumbnail
and I remember she wanting a family like akka...
she is not even able to manage one sister in law πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

there a big family is taking the attention of bala...I pity vandu 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
On a serious note, a LOT depends on how you are treated
I say that strictly from experience of being married years

The vibe you GET is the behavior you give

Ranjan treats her like a daughter, Samyukta is like Vandita to her

There is none of that with Manya
There is not only animosity there is also feelings of resentment. I know Manya wont poison her or give her a brain injury and such, but Manya will not be her best friend

She has never displayed feelings of possessiveness or control at Shanti Niketan?
Why is that?
If she was by nature a selfish bitch that didnt want to share her husband with his own family she would have displayed the same traits when Sam came to MM

We need to give II a break here

There is something about "some" things that people on the in-laws' side do that are not quite so innocent as some of us here perceive it to be

"Oh poor Manya she only wants non veg for breakfast" "What a cutie!!"

NOT!!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

and I remember she wanting a family like akka...

she is not even able to manage one sister in law πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

there a big family is taking the attention of bala...I pity vandu 

She is not wrong in wanting that Swathi. She is not a selfish bitch, she is kind and giving and warm and affectionate. I just posted more thoughts on this topic a minute ago and then I saw this post.

Its easy for us to  mock II and say "Oh she can never be like Akka"

No she cant
She is not short tempered like Akka, she is not "OK" with making her sibling spend exorbitant amounts of money under the pretext of love

Akka's in laws, dont resent her. Yes she has monetary troubles and they are old and they have failing health, but they dont subtly take pot shots at her and try to constantly "claim" Bala. They are happy to have Vandita around so much so they want  her to return from D II sooner than 3 months being over.

Bala's parents are not wealthy but they are like Ranjan

Akka has different problems, her in-laws will never leave her house. She will constantly struggle around the 25th of the month. She will always have to restrain Bala from going over board with his side of the family

II has to compete with Manya, Manya who tells R&B or implies to R&B that he was "better off screwing one woman after another" did not have to marry II. There is a strong tone of " How is this clash of culture" going to work anyway?? in Manya's body language and remarks.
She subtly approves of her brother's nomadic lifetsyle
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

On a serious note, a LOT depends on how you are treated
I say that strictly from experience of being married years

The vibe you GET is the behavior you give

Ranjan treats her like a daughter, Samyukta is like Vandita to her

There is none of that with Manya
There is not only animosity there is also feelings of resentment. I know Manya wont poison her or give her a brain injury and such, but Manya will not be her best friend

She has never displayed feelings of possessiveness or control at Shanti Niketan?
Why is that?
If she was by nature a selfish bitch that didnt want to share her husband with his own family she would have displayed the same traits when Sam came to MM

We need to give II a break here

There is something about "some" things that people on the in-laws' side do that are not quite so innocent as some of us here perceive it to be

"Oh poor Manya she only wants non veg for breakfast" "What a cutie!!"

NOT!!

Nish

I am not saying that manny is innocent...

She is doing this on purpose...the mugs saying that she is the boss and is important to R&B compared to her...

and now by making everyone eat breakfast from outside...or make R&B leave specially for her breakfast...showing that II is the odd man out...

everything is there and I accept it...

but u cant change that as well...u r different and u know it even before u married...but now u cant expect everyone to change...

forget about diferent caste, it happens between two iyer houses itself...vandu's MIL/ FIL will only eat dosa for breakfast or they might not eat noodles at all...they dont like doing things which were possibly ok in DII...so vandu wud adjust...or make dosa for them and noodles for shravu

the problem is ranjan and sam has never behaved with her as in-laws...and she expects the same from manny as well...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Yes Swathi

II is truly innocent, the harsh curriculum of the school of hard knocks will teach her that in life some things SHE WILL NOT GET
Period!!
If Manya's indifference is the worst thing that will happen to II's marital life then boo hoo... big whoop

U know... BUT
she has other horrible demons to fight and tackle... the complete breakdown of relationship between father and son as their family  has begun to grow. Her stalled career, R&B's permanent base in Paris
The misconceptions about who she thinks R&B is and the longevity of her marriage.
Those are a "few"

swathi1990 thumbnail
At the end of the day neither the dude nor ranjan can eat just vegetarian...she knows that...infact the dude wud make a turkey sandwich for himself even before...and in general it would have been ok with her...
but manny's childish attempts to prove her importance just stroked the jealousy in II...so when the dude did something simple to accomadate his sister she couldnt tolerate it...

Basically both manny and II are acting childish...manny needing an assurance...and II , we already know, she is jealous about shravu being close to the dude...so no comments there or expecting her to act mature...

the thing is if she is smart, she will let the dude do things for his sister...once manny knows that II is not fighting she will automatically stop...its just that both of them hold importance to dude...and they fighting is like siblings fighting over their parents...